Iron Man,Iron Spider-man,and Black Tarantula vs Steel,Batman Beyond,and Deathstoke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
(Current) Iron Man,Iron Spider-man,and Black Tarantula face off against (Current) Steel,Batman Beyond,and Deathstoke(with out his staff or his ubber grenades)and fight in Gotham city.No prep no holding back blood lust fight.Who will win team Marvel are team DC.

lilnutta12
marvel aginst deathsroke sounds about right - winner is deathstroke - the real challenge is ironman who could stay high but if deathstroke gets him what chance has marvel got

Juntai
Cant guage current steels powers yet, but so far he seems like Collosus.

Broly92
Team Marvel

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by lilnutta12
marvel aginst deathsroke sounds about right - winner is deathstroke - the real challenge is ironman who could stay high but if deathstroke gets him what chance has marvel got What are you saying Deathstroke can all three of thees guys by him self with out prep.I love Slade but he would have hard as time just against Spider-man let alone Black Tarantula.Remember he does not have his staff are his ubber grenades so it will not be easy to beat any off them.

lilnutta12
so what he can still take spider with ease i say i meen look how he hit atom in his smallest form

can spiderman do that no
can black tarantul do that no
can iron man do that - maybe

slades fighting skill passe spiderman and ironmans
same with tarantula not by much though

but with help from STEEL AND batman who cant effect this match

he can more than definately win

lilnutta12
steel vs iron man - iron man flies towards him and punches him through a wall or 2, steel slams im face in woth his hammer then throws him down the road. eventually im's armour will break and give steel the chance he needs to take im down

lilnutta12
spiderman vs batman beyond - spiderman kills batman here

Juntai
Whaver version of Steel are we talking about?
Current Steel has no feats, but he has superpowers now, without his suit. He seems to be made of metal, but that's all we know, since it was only introduced 2 weeks ago.
If he's in armor, which one? He's had SEVERAL suits of armor..

Broly92
so what he can still take spider with ease i say i meen look how he hit atom in his smallest form

can spiderman do that no
can black tarantul do that no
can iron man do that - maybe

slades fighting skill passe spiderman and ironmans
same with tarantula not by much though

but with help from STEEL AND batman who cant effect this match

he can more than definately win
Spider-Man vs. Slade=Spiderman very close though
Black Tarantula vs. Slade=Black Tarantula curb stomps him
Iron Man vs. Slade=Iron Man
so anyone on the team can beat Slade

lilnutta12
Slade vs black tarantula - nice fight - Slade wins here
like this - 2 kicks 5 punches and a roundhouse kick,
id say thats about enough to take down bt

cause if robin is classed as d.c's 6th best fighter and slade k.o.s robin alot slade has got to be up there

lilnutta12
then it is slade vs spider man - slade has this in the bag

lilnutta12
if steel goes down then slade could still beat ironman after im has just gone up against steel in a titing match

winner - d.c.

Broly92
Slade vs black tarantula - nice fight - Slade wins here
like this - 2 kicks 5 punches and a roundhouse kick,
id say thats about enough to take down bt

cause if robin is classed as d.c's 6th best fighter and slade k.o.s robin alot slade has got to be up there
Black Tarantula pwns Slade he is better Slade is streetlevel while BT easily beats Spider-Man

How is Robin the sixth best? What the f**k?

lilnutta12
ok dont believe me
he is like from 12 - 6

and thats still good cause theres loads of good d.c fighters

Metalmanx
Team Marvel wins this one.

Blade Cutter
Slade is a beast but I just don't see him beating BT close fight but BT has almost every power Slade has at a higher level.DS vs BT (BT wins 7/10).

Darth Martin
Team DC.

Steel bests Iron Man
DS bests BT
BB holds his own against Spidey and gets help.

Inhuman
marvel team 8.8/10

Darth Martin
My bad folks. DS as much as I love him is not besting BT. BB can hold his own against spidey because the suit enables him to fly.

batdude123
Team Marvel relatively easy.

Darth Martin
then it is slade vs spider man - slade has this in the bag

Regular spidey I will agree with u on, but the new iron-spidey best DS without grenbades and staff.

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Darth Martin
My bad folks. DS as much as I love him is not besting BT. BB can hold his own against spidey because the suit enables him to fly. But his flying is not that good at all are very fast and Spider-man new suit allows him to glide very well so Batman Beyonds fly will not do him as much good as you think.

Darth Martin
I'm sure spidey has the better suit seeing how it was built by Stark. What about Steel vs IM?

batdude123
Marvel for the win. It isn't really even that much of a contest.

K3VIL
marvel aginst deathsroke sounds about right - winner is deathstroke - the real challenge is ironman who could stay high but if deathstroke gets him what chance has marvel got
ROTFL
Black Tarantula possess superhuman strength between the Class 20/40, superhuman durability, regenerative powers, superhuman reflexes and agility, and he's also IMMORTAL, he's around from like 2 or 3 centuries.
Not to mention his martial arts training and his brutal attitude, when this guy fight, he does it for win, at ALL COSTS.
Deathstroke would own Slade so bad the JLA will come to rescue him.
Iron Man's suit is above that of Batman Beyond, he'll pummel him with some superstrong fists, uni-beam, end of fight, Terry is not sufficiently experienced to beat Stark.
Spidey will toy with Steel and then wait for the others to beat him.

Darth Martin
Steel will murder Spidey dude. Talk about mismatch.

batdude123
Originally posted by K3VIL
ROTFL
Black Tarantula possess superhuman strength between the Class 20/40, superhuman durability, regenerative powers, superhuman reflexes and agility, and he's also IMMORTAL, he's around from like 2 or 3 centuries.
Not to mention his martial arts training and his brutal attitude, when this guy fight, he does it for win, at ALL COSTS.
Deathstroke would own Slade so bad the JLA will come to rescue him.
Iron Man's suit is above that of Batman Beyond, he'll pummel him with some superstrong fists, uni-beam, end of fight, Terry is not sufficiently experienced to beat Stark.
Spidey will toy with Steel and then wait for the others to beat him.

Did you just say Deathstroke would own Slade??? laughing

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
yah! Just like Batman would own Bruce Wayne laughing

Blade Cutter
Steel will murder Spidey dude. Talk about mismatch. Yeah thats the type of mismatch that could give Team DC the win.The best way for Team Marvel to win is match it up like this (Iron Spider-man vs Batman Beyond)-(Iron Man vs Steel)-(Black Tarantula vs Deathstoke) if it goes down like that Marvel would most likely win.But match it up any other way and it's a coin toss up in the air for witch team will win.

Darth Martin
I agree with wat BC just said.

batdude123
Or, Iron Man could solo the entire DC team. no expression

Darth Martin
No way.

batdude123
Tell me why the hell not. It's definitely in his power range to take them all on, especially with his new Extremis armor.

Darth Martin
Steel will bring his Entropy Aegis Armor. I beleive Steel can hold his own if not take IM by himself. If matched up correctly Marvel should take this 6-7/10 tho.

batdude123
Steel will bring his Entropy Aegis Armor. I beleive Steel can hold his own if not take IM by himself. If matched up correctly Marvel should take this 6-7/10 tho.

If Steel is in his Aegis Armor, then he would whoop the shit out of IM. However, current Steel isn't even close to his former self, and he would straight up lose to IM.

Blade Cutter
This almost will be decided on the winner between Iron Man and Steel fight.

Darth Martin
Couple hits from Steels hammer and IM is going to be out 4 the count.

Blade Cutter
I doubt even Steel's hammer can get pass a zero point energy shield!

Darth Martin
Depends on how far away it is shrown. Say 500 yards. IM better get out of the fu**in way.

K3VIL
Originally posted by batdude123
Excuse me, I mean Black Tarantula would own Slade

Blade Cutter
Agreed.

batdude123
Originally posted by K3VIL
Excuse me, I mean Black Tarantula would own Slade

wink

Blade Cutter
Depends on how far away it is shrown. Say 500 yards. IM better get out of the fu**in way. Do you really think it will get pass a zero point energy shield?The Collative could not even get pass that.

marvelprince
I can't believe this is even being debated. Current Iron Man will take care of Steel, Black Tartantula owns Deathstroke (especially since he is weaponless) and Spider-Man wails on poor Terry. Lets not forget the factor the teamwork issue. Iron Man and Spider-Man are boys now. They live together, Stark made him a costume plus they work on the same team. They will work well together even without BT whereas Slade and Steel will not trust each other and Terry probably doesn't even know Steel but will have been told by Bruce that he's trouble. Team DC has no team dynamic and thats just another of the obvious reasons they can't win

Team Marvel 9/10

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by marvelprince
I can't believe this is even being debated. Current Iron Man will take care of Steel, Black Tartantula owns Deathstroke (especially since he is weaponless) and Spider-Man wails on poor Terry. Lets not forget the factor the teamwork issue. Iron Man and Spider-Man are boys now. They live together, Stark made him a costume plus they work on the same team. They will work well together even without BT whereas Slade and Steel will not trust each other and Terry probably doesn't even know Steel but will have been told by Bruce that he's trouble. Team DC has no team dynamic and thats just another of the obvious reasons they can't win

Team Marvel 9/10 OK first Slade is not weapon less he has his sword guns and sh!t just not his staff and super grenades.Second why would Bruce tell Terry that Steel is trouble?

marvelprince
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
OK first Slade is not weapon less he has his sword guns and sh!t just not his staff and super grenades.Second why would Bruce tell Terry that Steel is trouble?

Thats my bad. I meant to put that Bruce would tell Terry that Slade is trouble. And by weaponless I meant the items you took away. The ones all the DS fanboys fall back on.

Blade Cutter
OK that ^ makes more sense.

Darth Martin
DS could still peirce everybody right with his sword. Or do IM and Spideys armor made out of adamantium.

batdude123
I agree with mp in the fact that this shouldn't even be a debate. Iron Man alone is so far above anybody else, it's hardly fair. Extremis IM takes everybody the DC team.

ebonyblade1
Does steel in his current form have access to his armor? I am not sure on his new abilities. But wouldn't he be very dangerous with his new powers and his armor? If that is not the case then team marvel can easily win this. But Steel vs iron man is an x factor since we can only speculate on what he can do.

Darth Martin
Yea, I don't think IM will just flat out slaughter Steel. In his armouir he holds his own agaainst superman and supes villains. I'd give Steel more credit than that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.