Iceman Vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IceDragon
Who would win? i gotta put my money on Iceman.

lilnutta12
so do i

Whittdawg92
same, although mags can absorb heat and cold, I dun think he can get sub-zero.

montrail
where has he absorbed heat and cold? Heat canels out magnetism.

And where is all of these versus threads coming from? Its like versus season or something.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by montrail
And where is all of these versus threads coming from? Its like versus season or something.

Um...Well, it is a versus forum.

I'd actually go with Magneto 7/10.

Priest
its a split 5/5

montrail
I have to go with iceman. He's Omega after all.lol. Plus he can merge with any body of water and can reform himself if he is completly shattered. Once, five sentibels had shattered him then 10 minuted later he's fightning them from the inside in "mist" form. Plus there was one story arc where he created moving ice clones by freezing and unfreezing them.

lilnutta12
iceman goes mist and teleports magnetos head off

Whittdawg92
that reforming thing is PIS. I like Iceman, but they had to fuq up and make him way powerful.

lilnutta12
i no iceman is powerful and all that but he shouldnt be this powerful

i meen look how much other mutants should be omega - cable, x - man, maybe stryfe, hyperstorm, gambit also when he goes all powerful

look a couple pages back about 6 - 9 and it says gambit vs electro check it out ull see gambits power

Whittdawg92
gambit as new sun was awesome, but he got killed off anyways.

montrail
You forgot to mention Storm in that "who should be Omega"...j/k

Grimm22
Iceman to his full potentiol pwns Magneto yes

However, Iceman as shown would get his ass kicked wink

montrail
Iceman has this one...although Magnto is pretty damn powerful...its too hard to chose!

superbatman86
The reason Mags loses is because he's human therefore has a deathly weakness against Icemans powers.

Sea King
the colder a magnet gets the stronger it becomes. thats how a super magnet is made its frozen.

http://my.execpc.com/~rhoadley/magstren.htm

so unless he flash freazes mags his powers will countinue to grow stronger

Jvenom
Magento opens a blackhole and sucks iceman through it, or he can shatter iceman into a thousand pieces and before he is able to get himself back together he can take those pieces and take them apart at the molecule level. That should do it.

Metalmanx
I think Iceman just has the necessary power-set to take down Magneto. Interesting fight though.

montrail
Once iCEMAN DRAINED EVERY WATER MOLECULES OUT OF SOMEONE TO MAKE A NEW BODY FOR HIMSELF. *Just realizes I typed in Caps...too lazy to reuncap it,lol*

H. S. 6
The Omega wins 10/10. smile

Loot

Darth Martin
Some people say mags is a powerful telepath, if so couldn't he just mindrape him?

Sea King
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Some people say mags is a powerful telepath, if so couldn't he just mindrape him?

no his telapath powers work diffrent then others he gets them from being able to understand the emp in peoples brains and bobby dont have emps in ice form

Darth Martin
Ahhhhhhhhh, I see. Thanxxxx

Rols
Magneto at full power, shown in X-men end series was able to transform himself and Polaris into being of EM energy, when their body died. Question is What can Bobby do to a being of pure EM energy? While EM is present in all molecules which Mags can control, extent i dont know but he is capable of opening wormholes, blackholes.

Whittdawg92
*Mydrle's lacky voice from lilo and stitch* yeaaaah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.