Harry Potter and the Fight of Destiny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HPFAN#7

d-fly_girl008
I liked it!!! Post more soon!!

HPFAN#7
i know this is really weird but i have been wondering this for awhile... is read reed and red or just reed lol

d-fly_girl008
I think it's both...

HPFAN#7
lol ok so did i

d-fly_girl008
LOL!!

HPFAN#7

HPFAN#7
im probably done for today but please anyone tell me if u liked it. i have only had one person reply stick out tongue

Brit531
I like it. You could explain more on some things, but overall it is very good.

Sirius_Rulez
i like it it was good and like wat Brit531 said but other than that it was really good.

HPFAN#7

HPFAN#7
Is it improved much?

Sirius_Rulez
yes, i really like it. it was really good. But when u say 'After there lunch' its not there but their. cause ur talking about someone and u use 'their'. im not trying to b mean or anything, just helping.

and for the other 'there' you'ed say something like 'and as they got there they so and so' cause im not talking about someone else, lol i hope dat makes some sense cause i really am just trying to help.

HPFAN#7
Tnx... Their and there is biggest problem i had in school last year

Brit531
I like it and it has improved more but you ca still explain on some things. Oh and Sirus Rulez is right you need to use the right there's. It is very confusing sometimes.

HPFAN#7

HPFAN#7
Please Reply and tell me if it is improved at all thumb down ? thumb up ?

Please be honest

d-fly_girl008
Ya, I think it has!! I really like it!!

hplver4life
YeA it's great keep postin because well it's a good story lol

Brit531
It has gotten better, I cant wait tfor you to post again your story is real good.

Sirius_Rulez
ye it is really good but i still think it needs just a bit more of an improvement but its still really gr8

Barker
More description would help, since you asked for honesty.

I like the word "Thunderstream" though. tongue_ss

d-fly_girl008
Originally posted by Barker
More description would help, since you asked for honesty.

I like the word "Thunderstream" though. tongue_ss

I agree, I think that you're story is really good, but you could use a little more desription. And I like the word Thundertream too!!! That was really creative!

Brit531
Yep, but your story is really good

d-fly_girl008
Keep posting!!

cooldude1569
Hey just read all that you posted and i love it cant wait till the next post

i like the new broom that Dumbledore made harry

its awsome keep posting

Brit531
are you going to post soon or what

HPFAN#7
i dunno. actually i havent had much time latly anyways

Brit531
you forgot how could you

HPFAN#7
lol well it wasnt just forgeting but i have been out alot latly and i am rarely ever home

Brit531
same here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.