Moon Knight versus Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Who takes it?

smokin'

jrodslam
Did Moon Knight get an upgrade?

If not, DD 7.5/10.

Broly92
Moon Knight

The Fake Macoy
I haven't seen Moon Knight do anything that would put him on Daredevil's level. Unless he's gotten a lot better in his new mini.

Darth Martin
MN.

marvelprince
Moon Knights awesome and all, and this would be a close fight, but Daredevil seems to possess more skills and his senses are a major advantage

SnakeEyes
BUMP

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil wins

long pig
De-Pends.

What's the moon like? How's MK feeling?

If it's not a perfect day for MK, he loses pretty badly. DD, even if people don't like it, is way above people like Batman in speed and agility and way above most h2h fighters in skill. He's very impressive.

On MK's best days, he wins in a sweep.

marvelprince
Originally posted by long pig
De-Pends.

What's the moon like? How's MK feeling?

If it's not a perfect day for MK, he loses pretty badly. DD, even if people don't like it, is way above people like Batman in speed and agility and way above most h2h fighters in skill. He's very impressive.

On MK's best days, he wins in a sweep.

How's Moon Knight win on a good day? You yourself has pointed out how fast and agile Daredevil is, I just don't see how MK matches up to that even on a good day

jinzin
Originally posted by marvelprince
How's Moon Knight win on a good day? You yourself has pointed out how fast and agile Daredevil is, I just don't see how MK matches up to that even on a good day

cause during the full moon MK enters superhuman stats... depending on how driven he is by the power of konshu he's proven to be faster than spiderman and stronger than hobgob on occasion...

if it's regular MK I'd have to agree with the majority that dd wins.

marvelprince
Originally posted by jinzin
cause during the full moon MK enters superhuman stats... depending on how driven he is by the power of konshu he's proven to be faster than spiderman and stronger than hobgob on occasion...

if it's regular MK I'd have to agree with the majority that dd wins.

The only stats MK used to get under the full moon was super strength. He had another power that he could sense the supernatural and had visions sometimes. I wasn't aware of any other sort of super abilities and I have quite a few issues with him.

Besides, the writer of the current series says Moon Knight has no enhanced abilities, he's just a guy. Not sure if he's retconning or just removing the powers from Marc but as of now he has no special abilities

Darth Martin
I it's a full moon I would give it to MK the majority.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I it's a full moon I would give it to MK the majority.

Don't you understand. The only time his powers depended on the moon was when Khonshu was in his body. Khonshu hasn't been within him since he with the WCA so he no longer has powers as a result. Current Moon Knight loses to Daredevil no matter what the moon is like 6/10.

BTW you were right jinzin, he did also get super agility along with super-strength which wavered with the moon when he was possessed

jinzin
Originally posted by marvelprince
The only stats MK used to get under the full moon was super strength. He had another power that he could sense the supernatural and had visions sometimes. I wasn't aware of any other sort of super abilities and I have quite a few issues with him.

Besides, the writer of the current series says Moon Knight has no enhanced abilities, he's just a guy. Not sure if he's retconning or just removing the powers from Marc but as of now he has no special abilities

well I wouldn't be surprised if his powers and whatnot fluctuated with each resurrection as well...

but yeah.. in an old web of spiderman issue I have moon knight and spiderman go bounding after hobgoblin.. spiderman comments about about how he's trying his best just to keep up with moonknight who's effortlessly jumping dozens of feet from rooftop to rooftop...

so all i can say is either the stats you've read don't match the incarnation... (obviously) or they're wrong again.. which they have a notoriously bad habit of being as it is....

oh just read that second post.. nevermind embarrasment

King KAM
Originally posted by jrodslam
Did Moon Knight get an upgrade?

If not, DD 7.5/10. your a DD fanboy.... you think he beats every street leveler no matter how many times comics say other-wise.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by King KAM
your a DD fanboy.... you think he beats every street leveler no matter how many times comics say other-wise.

But DD does win, here.

King KAM
Originally posted by H. S. 6
But DD does win, here. MN has just as much training, but DD has more feats so i agree, but im simply saying the Jrod feels DD wont lose to any Street leveler.

The Fake Macoy
They fought once (at least) in Moon Knight vol 1, #13, but it wasn't a real fight, they seemed to stalemate, and that was in a loud arcade where DD couldn't use his radar to its full effect.

marvelprince
Yup. Thats the fight I was recalling. They may be pretty even but with DD's radar he takes it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.