G.I. Joe vs. the Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thisredbox
a real american hero, G.I. Joe takes on the Punisher...streets of New York, no prep. both have weapons they would normally be seen with on panel. who would win, and why/how?

is knowing really half the battle? if so, is the other half kicking someone's butt??

go!

lilnutta12
big PUN
shoots with

this gun

bi bi joe

Broly92
There is no G.I. Joe it is just the title isn't it

thisredbox
G. I. Joe (a.k.a. Joseph B. Colton) graduated in 1960 from the United States Military Academy at West Point, receiving the academy's highest possible honors. An expert marksman, he is proficient with all modern weaponry from M60 machine guns to attack helicopters and L.A.W.'s (Light Armored Weapons). Recruited by Special Forces, Colton was destined for military glory, quickly distinguishing himself as an outstanding Green Beret. In 1963, after participating in "ultra" top secret combat operations and extensive tours of duty in trouble spots around the world, 1st Lt. Joseph B. Colton became the most decorated–and most feared–battlefield soldier the world had ever known. Recognizing Colton's innate combat skills and his warrior heart pumping courage through his veins, then President, John F.Kennedy, secretly selected him to create and command an ULTIMATE freedom fighting force. Other ranking soldiers had been passed over for this elite, presidential appointment. Colton was issued his code name "G. I. Joe," and began building his team with the toughest men the armed services could muster. From there, G. I. Joe would change the course of military history and re-define the word hero!

smile

Broly92
Originally posted by thisredbox
Gen. Joseph B. Colton (aka G.I. Joe) smile
Which one is he show a pic please

thisredbox
http://joes.propadeutic.com/pics/gijoe.jpg

lemme look for a better pic smile

jgiant
frank wins

thisredbox
ok ok, the weapons thing might be unfair, the punisher has fantasy weapons...lets make it more even...

each character has a) a handgun, b) a shotgun and c) an ak-47

go!

lilnutta12
pun still wins
the gun i showed would dtill class as shotgun

thisredbox
hmm..what about with a real shotgun?smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.