Chapel vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
both got heavy duty gear,

chapel from young blood

vs

deadpool

Mider
bump

Darth Martin
What can chapel do?

bigbran
whos chapel?

Mider
chapel is the guy who killed spawn when he was al simmons, he is also a member of young blood......dont you people like anything beside marvel and DC?

Darth Martin
What can he do(powers/abilities)?

jinzin
dp would rape chapel... this fight would be almost exactly like the one he had with spawn sans the face change....

chapel stabs dp..dp pulls out blade and then kicks the crap out of chapel....

what can chapel do you ask?

shoot guns, slash blades, and mouth off....

who's better than chapel in every category and has a healing factor, heightened strength and agility to boot?..uhhh yeah that'd be deadpool.. wink

Darth Martin
Well I have to agree with jinzin.

Mider
should i make it more fare for old chapel and remove DP's healing factor i mean its kinda unfair for him to have that healing factor.........isnt it?.........ok new match NO HEALINT FACTOR but they get all there weapons though.

jinzin
seriously.. all chapel's packin is a scary face... and AIDS...

what he doesn't have is any reasonably concievable way of beating deadpool...

jinzin
Originally posted by Mider
should i make it more fare for old chapel and remove DP's healing factor i mean its kinda unfair for him to have that healing factor.........isnt it?.........ok new match NO HEALINT FACTOR but they get all there weapons though.

then DP still has heightened speed, reflexes, strength, and agility... he's more than likely a better fighter...

without healing factor chapel would lose in an up close battle.. from any given distance chapel might actually win now.. DP sometimes has notoriously bad aim... however if he's on one of his good days.. one of the say he splits flies in half with a pebble toss.. well then chapel loses all over again.

Mider
doesnt chapel take on super humans all the time as one of the members of young blood i mean he didnt stand a chance against spawn but he did servive getting his face melted off.

Darth Martin
DP without HF isn still going to result in DP winning. He has enhancements.

jinzin
yeah he does.. but you gotta remember he's got his team or prep backing hi up when he gets into it... I he's not useless to his team or anything but in a 1on1 with deadpool he'd lose...

(he's extremely comparible to punisher in his tactics and ability.. though I'd say through feats punisher has proved himself byfar superior...)

and his face wasn't literally ripped off.. spawn blasted it with echtoplasm for all we know it was spawns powers that kept him alive, it just changed his face, not melt it off... remember he still had a nose...

Mider
here is what i have on him

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/c/chapel.htm

Darth Martin
DP wins.

Mider
you guys dont even give chapel a fighting chance......thats not right.

Darth Martin
U took DP healing factor out. thats not right.

Mider
how is it not right, chapel dont have one why should DP.

Darth Martin
I was joking. jinzin had it well put. DP 7-8/10

jinzin
Originally posted by Mider
you guys dont even give chapel a fighting chance......thats not right.

well it has to do with the fact that deapools exponentially more agile, has enhanced strength, reflexes and speed... he's got better training and better fighting skills... like I said.. on a bad day chapel might be able to take deadpool out from a distance. on a good day he really just doesn't compare...

and it isn't right cause that's DP's POWER... if he can beat a guy LIKE dp without a healing factor... it doesn't mean he could take dp...

Mider
i dont see it going that easily, the guy aint no chump and he carries some massive weaponry with him, i think with that weaponry he would give deadpool a shot, he doesnt have a healing factor but he is also not normal he is juiced up on CIA drugs maybe they have made him peak human.

Mider
fine reinstate the healing factor.

Mider
i still think there should be more then just you guys saying that chapel loses or wins.....i changed my mind he dont have his healing factor........he has done with out it in the past he can do with out it now its not like it doesnt fail anyway........if he's so good he can do with out it.

bigbran
didnt chapel absolutely get raped in the animated series?

Sea King
it really sucks i know but i thought it might be an insperation anyways smile

jinzin
Originally posted by bigbran
didnt chapel absolutely get raped in the animated series?

not as badly as he did in the comics... that's the thing.. he rates like a low class shield agent.. if that.. certainly not on dp's level that's for damned sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.