Movie Deacon Frost(La Margra Version) VS. Movie Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Batman(Batman Begins Version) will have access to the same silver nitrate darts that killed Frost in the first movie five minutes after the fight starts. Can Movie Batman last that long against Deacon Frost(Blood God Form)?

Bats has all the equipment he has in the Batman Begins Movie. Deacon only has a sword.

5 minutes into the battle, he will have access to the silver nitrate darts.

Debate.

Darth Martin
DF would murder movie batman. Silver won't effect the La Margra version. Bats doesn't carry EDTA around.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Darth Martin
DF would murder movie batman. Silver won't effect the La Margra version. Bats doesn't carry EDTA around.

Didn't those silver nitrate darts kill Frost in at the end of the movie?

Was it something else in those darts he threw at Frost? Deacon thought it was Blade's serum.

Darth Martin
It wasn't the serum, it was EDTA. The stuff that Karen made for Blade to explode vampires with.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Darth Martin
It wasn't the serum, it was EDTA. The stuff that Karen made for Blade to explode vampires with.

I know it wasn't the serum, I said Deacon thought it was Blade's serum. Okay, Batman will have access to EDTA five minutes after the fight starts.

Darth Martin
If bats through it DF would dodge it. Pre La Magra DF was dodging bullets. Imagine how fast the La Magra version of Frost can react.

Tron
Blade was able to connect with those because he's superhuman. Batman is not. Movie Batman dies.

Validus
This is one hell of a spite thread.

Adam Warlock
Well many argue Movie Batman would stand a chance against 15 Force Recon Marines and 30 Navy Seals. I mean, Marvel Vampires are weak after all.

Tron
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Well many argue Movie Batman would stand a chance against 15 Force Recon Marines and 30 Navy Seals. I mean, Marvel Vampires are weak after all.

Maybe, but you just put Movie Batman against someone who's stronger, faster, and hard as hell to hurt, let alone kill. Blade can do it because he's superhuman, and a good bit better than Movie Batman in the skills department.

But Validus makes a good point, if I didn't know any better, I'd say this was a spite thread.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Tron
Blade was able to connect with those because he's superhuman. Batman is not. Movie Batman dies. yes And this is a mismatch.

braz
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

i think Batman could stand a chance against 15 Marines. but 30 NAVY SEALS? no way. i look back at that now and think, why did i even make that thread.? confused laughing

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
i think Batman could stand a chance against 15 Marines. but 30 NAVY SEALS? no way. i look back at that now and think, why did i even make that thread.? confused laughing

Well if I remember in that thread braz u gave batman the tumbler. He'd beat them with that.

braz
aw yea! eek! then Batman still pwns. big grin

Happy Dance

Darth Martin
Braz let's create some Yautkja threads.

braz
heh.

yes. indeed.

devil

Darth Martin
U create one first. Make it a gaunlet.

braz
^lol! i didnt even read this and i already made 1. yea. whos the man. w00t o0o0 Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.