Blade vs Punisher...w/twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Blade from the tv show Blade:The Series vs comic punisher.

Punisher has dual .45's, M16 w/3 extra clips, uziw/ 1 extra clip, bodyarmour, and a combat knife with 5 grenades. Also has nightvision goggles.

Blade has sword, dual pistols, super-shotgun, 5 flashbang grenades, 1 uzi, 4 stakes, bodyarmour, 5 grenades.

Fight takes place in Detroit at midnight. They start out 50 meters away from each other.

Darth Martin
bump

Grimm22
TV Blade <<<<<<<<<<< Comic Puisher stick out tongue

Darth Martin
I know right but some people would have it otherwise. They would come out with all the prep time and expirience feat crap ect.etc.

braz
but.

Movie Blade>>>>>>>>Punisher

Grimm22
Originally posted by braz
but.

Movie Blade>>>>>>>>Punisher

Pretty much stick out tongue

oh course...

Movie Blade >>>>> Comic Blade yes

Darth Martin
TV blade > Movie blade in everthing except for fighting and coolness.

snoopdogg
Actully Movie Blade and Comic Blade are pretty equal now. Maybe his new series coming out in September will help establish that.

Anybody read Marvel Team-up #8? Blade and Punisher worked together in that issue.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Actully Movie Blade and Comic Blade are pretty equal now. Maybe his new series coming out in September will help establish that.

Anybody read Marvel Team-up #8? Blade and Punisher worked together in that issue.

Dude the series started 2 weeks ago. U are seriously missing out. It's really good. U should check it out.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Dude the series started 2 weeks ago. U are seriously missing out. It's really good. U should check it out. I was talking about his new comic series he has coming out in September. And yes I do watch the t.v. series and I must admitt it's not too bad.

Darth Martin
wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.