Shazam vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Shazam (the wizard) vs. Odin. Who wins? Fight takes place on a nuetral battlezone.

General Kon-El
Probably SHAZAM 7/10

batdude123
bump

Skeets
Odin beats him.

Avalonofthewind
5/5

Whoever is more pissed off on a particular day.

Skeets
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
5/5

Whoever is more pissed off on a particular day.
What makes you think that?

Priest
odin is freakin skyfather level, he wins.

Tron
And Shazam isn't? huh

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Skeets
What makes you think that?

Both are skyfather level and magic based characters.

Juntai
He's probably thinking of Captain Marvel.

Priest
Originally posted by Juntai
He's probably thinking of Captain Marvel.

i actually was..

Priest
Originally posted by Tron
And Shazam isn't? huh

yeah but i always thought that marvel skyfathers were more powerful than dc guys.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Juntai
He's probably thinking of Captain Marvel. I don't understand why people never get it right.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Priest
yeah but i always thought that marvel skyfathers were more powerful than dc guys.

I think this explains the general attitude in these boards fairly well.

Priest
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I don't understand why people never get it right.

cause capt. marvel is usally more talked about in this forum than the wizzard.

Priest
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I think this explains the general attitude in these boards fairly well.

well this is my logic,
surfer is greater than or equal to superman..
Odin(M. skyfather) >>>>>Surfer
Darksied(DC skyfather)=superman
so wouldent Odin be greater than Darkseid..hmmm makes you wonder..

Skeets
well this is my logic,
Your logic is pretty f'd up........

King_Mungi
Darkseid is not equal to Superman, all his fights against him were not the real Darkseid but avatars

Juntai
Your logic is pretty f'd up........ cosign.

Priest
Your logic is pretty f'd up........

its just based on superman darkseid showings

Broly92
Odin wins 6/10

Juntai
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Darkseid is not equal to Superman, all his fights against him were not the real Darkseid but avatars Not to mention Darkseid is like a million and 1 against him. lol. And the only time Superman stands against him is when vast amounts of pis/cis are involved. Not to mention it helps a LOTT, to be immune to the Omega Effect.

King_Mungi
Darkseid as stated has never lost an actual fight, shame he doesn't get respect.

D-Block
well this is my logic,

You should have compared Thor to Captain Marvel since Shazam gave CM his powers and Odin is Thor's father but Gaea is his mother.

batdude123
bump

Mider
yeah but you cant use surfer as an example dude he's not someone powered by a skyfather he's powered by galactus who pawns all skyfathers if he's having a good day, darkseid losing to supes is major CIS, he's done things supes hasnt been able to, and has slaped down supes alot of times. Surfer is indeed lower then odin, but he's just a herald of galactus but in last planet standing, which i wish to use as an example dominus one of galactus newest heralds stalemated king thor in asgard, if its not canon i still wana use it as an example meaning if galactus wanted to say hay surfer or anyone of his haralds go beat up on odin he could indeed give him the power to do such a thing.

D-Block
Originally posted by batdude123
bump
bump what

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Darkseid is not equal to Superman, all his fights against him were not the real Darkseid but avatars

They haven't been retconned(in fact, I remember they touted him as the real one or something like that). The retcon took place before his loss to Apokolips now AFAIK. Of course this could change in the future.

rotiart
Darkseid>Odin.

Watch this... In a fightttt
CM> Thor
Thor > Superman
Superman >CM

I think most will agree to those.. but how can superman beat CM, if CM beats Thor, and Thor beats superman you say??? Because CM doesn't have the magic weakness Thor does. The end. Superman losing to darkseid is not a bad feat. Only Superman and Orion can even stand up to Darkseid.

Darkseid >> Odin.
If Asgard went to war with Apokalips, Asgard would be saying, Jeepers, it was Ragnarok already...

Jesse7
Superman defeated Thor in a cannon comic, (it was cannon) he knocked Thor out with one punch. Regardless that this may be disliked by some, it was on panel, in continuity, and it was cannon.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by rotiart
Darkseid>Odin.

Watch this... In a fightttt
CM> Thor
Thor > Superman
Superman >CM

I think most will agree to those.. but how can superman beat CM, if CM beats Thor, and Thor beats superman you say??? Because CM doesn't have the magic weakness Thor does. The end. Superman losing to darkseid is not a bad feat. Only Superman and Orion can even stand up to Darkseid.

How do you get CM > Thor?

Their at least equal.

When the hell did CM beat Thor?

Captain Marvel gets his power from gods.

Thor is the son of a Skyfather and an Elder God.

If anyone has an advantage of raw power, it would be Thor. CM might be invulnerable to magical lightning, but would he be invulnerable to Thor caving his forehead in with the Mjolnir?

Going back on topic, this fight would be close. I say stalemate.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider
yeah but you cant use surfer as an example dude he's not someone powered by a skyfather he's powered by galactus who pawns all skyfathers if he's having a good day, darkseid losing to supes is major CIS, he's done things supes hasnt been able to, and has slaped down supes alot of times. Surfer is indeed lower then odin, but he's just a herald of galactus but in last planet standing, which i wish to use as an example dominus one of galactus newest heralds stalemated king thor in asgard, if its not canon i still wana use it as an example meaning if galactus wanted to say hay surfer or anyone of his haralds go beat up on odin he could indeed give him the power to do such a thing. like tyrant!! but thats prob why he doesnt power up hearalds, they all seem to disobey him...

joesha28
On their best day...i say Odin will be more of the offensive. It might be Odin 5.5/10 or a tie.

rotiart
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
How do you get CM > Thor?

Their at least equal.

When the hell did CM beat Thor?

Captain Marvel gets his power from gods.

Thor is the son of a Skyfather and an Elder God.

If anyone has an advantage of raw power, it would be Thor. CM might be invulnerable to magical lightning, but would he be invulnerable to Thor caving his forehead in with the Mjolnir?

Going back on topic, this fight would be close. I say stalemate.

Its all my opinion. I've seen plenty of arena fights go this way where most tend to say CM>Thor>Superman except that Superman > CM

in any case. I was just trying to get the point across that situationally one beats another due to a specific weakness. CM doesn't have Superman's supposed weakness. Like honestly Thor is supposed to be supermans match. but how does Thor hit a guy going FTL. Even if the guy is weak to magic.

Shazam and Odin would be too close to call. Its all "conjecture"

Btw. in the JLA/Avengers crossover (I assume thats the cannon material your talking about) Superman beat Thor, But didn't Thor come back later and beat superman? (HOnestly dont' remember)

Juntai
Originally posted by rotiart
Its all my opinion. I've seen plenty of arena fights go this way where most tend to say CM>Thor>Superman except that Superman > CM

in any case. I was just trying to get the point across that situationally one beats another due to a specific weakness. CM doesn't have Superman's supposed weakness. Like honestly Thor is supposed to be supermans match. but how does Thor hit a guy going FTL. Even if the guy is weak to magic.

Shazam and Odin would be too close to call. Its all "conjecture"

Btw. in the JLA/Avengers crossover (I assume thats the cannon material your talking about) Superman beat Thor, But didn't Thor come back later and beat superman? (HOnestly dont' remember) No, he didn't come back later. Thor ended up getting beat up again while Supes was still going strong and Thor tossed him the hammer and Supes became one of the strongest heros in all of comics, as if he wasn't already. Basically I feel Superman with the hammer is nearly undefeatable as its a power increase and takes away any weaknesses.

Milkie
Shazam is more powerful then Odin

Odin has so many limitations that it seems like he just needs to hurry up and die.

Shazam drains him of his mystics and encases him in stone then places him at the Rock of Eternity

ctu_stylez
Odin=allfather 10/10

and Darkside is a BUM.

Milkie

What!?

Priest
Originally posted by Milkie

What!?
Darkseid is a bum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.