Which star wars character would YOU describe yourself as??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

felix111
Which star wars character do you think your most like with out using that test thing.

use your own judgement!!

Tangible God
Han.

Blaxican Hydra
I always thought of myself as TK-421

We have a similar thought process, I think.

JaehSkywalker
maybe obi again.. though i think i could be like han sometimes...

Captain REX
Hard to say.

Darth Vious
Quinlan Vos.

redcaped
Which star wars character?

Sesse
Oh, be 1.

GM Nebaris
Revan.

felix111
qui gon

Archangelysses
Qui-Gon Jinn

Essentially good, but never satisfied with the By the Book approach. Follows instincts and the "will of the force". Instead of meditating for years to find the answer.

THe ultimate goes with the flow

big_gay_al
IM AM JANGO FETT

Hokage Yoda
Revan He is afterall my character and if not Yoda

Stupid in Force
Han Solo for sure!!! He always says something wrong in his position , like me sad

Face
Luke because I'm always facing baddies relying on my jedi skills to win battles but sometime the darkside wins over me.

if there was anyone alive in our time who was like Darth Vader it was me grandad James Mcleod he served the empire in Rhodesia Army as a sgt.major he was highly feared and respected.

MEDVOCK
Kit Fisto. Friendly, smart, optimistic, etc.

EPIIIBITES
Sarlac

...I live to eat

Rampant ox
Im most like Count Dooku. Loves to fight but at the same time likes the diplomatic approach. I can sometimes be overbearing with my suave attitude. Although im also a bit like Qui-gon. Likes to do the good thing but wont hesitate to break the rules if need be...

overlord
I agree, your personality is so much like Dooku's! thumb up

Mugen
Lando

Light hearted, courageous, always trying to do the right thing, he owns a city in the clouds, and he is smooth with the ladies, like yours truly big grin

Starwalker
Luke according to all of the online surveys.

yettoh
no i am chewbacca i rip arms out of sockets when i lose but im force sensitive with 2 lightsabers

Sith Lord Windu
obi-wan or anakin, though i like to think im most like windu.

(honestly) im couragous, always want to protect people wh look like they need help. i'm optamistic, like to test my limitations and i'm not afraid to fight if needs be, though i can talk my way out of most situations.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Im most like Count Dooku. Loves to fight but at the same time likes the diplomatic approach. I can sometimes be overbearing with my suave attitude. Although im also a bit like Qui-gon. Likes to do the good thing but wont hesitate to break the rules if need be...

You are too Dooku sad wink

Probably more like a Jedi, most of my jokes are dry and occassionally I can be cryptic. If I had to pick one, probably a mix of Anakin and Obi Wan. I like to think I'm not a pussy, but I can be hotheaded at times.

I am the life of a party stick out tongue

Sith Lord Windu
just took the best test i know and got obi-wan

Quinlan_Vos
Quinlan Vos!!!

Null ARC Avis
lando because im white
sad

Blue_Hefner
Plo Koon-the strong, silient type

Akira99
Although I don't resemble SLJ in any way I am sort of like Mace. Ages ago when I heard about his vaapad I tried using it in MA's class - burning my anger into sparring and trying to make my moves very unpredictable. I WILL master vaapad!

Eugene14520
Luke skywalker before he became a kick-ass jedi.
Why?
Cause I get owned by old people, I'm naive, and I got my arm cut off.

Jk'ing on that last bit XD

Forcemaster
I'm like Anakin, but not as whiny. I'm like him in ROTS, but not as manipulatable.

Blue_Hefner
Actually, I would be a clone because people always think I'm my brother.

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
lando because im white
sad

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
just took the best test i know and got obi-wan

What is this?

starwarsfreak34
Jacen Solo, definately Jacen Solo

starwarsfreak34
or Vergere, if i was a brid

Darth revan202
i would be revan or sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.