Ms. Marvel vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
No Binary power levels. Fight takes place in New York. Carol isn't allowed to fly higher than the tallest buildings.

Who wins?

Accel
Bump.

xmarksthespot
Ms Marvel

golem370
Thing

golem370
She only lifts 50 tons

crucifixio
Why all the limits on Carol's powers? Anyway she beats him (badly) takes all his powers and goes on a date with Johnny.

nimbus006
Carol takes Thing. All she needs to do is absorb his energy and hit him with a couple hundred of his own punches.

H. S. 6
Ms. Marvel beats down Thing with his own power.

Grimm22
WTF?!?!? What the f**k?

Thing dosent have any energy people

Ben wins 8/10

nimbus006
Originally posted by Grimm22
WTF?!?!? What the f**k?

Thing dosent have any energy people

Ben wins 8/10

Really so he doesn't move... She absorbs all forms of energy if I'm not mistaken including kinetic... she can absorb his punches and use them against him.

H. S. 6
And still, her speed and strength would overcome Ben, in my opinion.

Grimm22
Originally posted by H. S. 6
And still, her speed and strength would overcome Ben, in my opinion.

Her strength isnt in the leauge to hurt Ben no expression

And Ben will eventually overcome her speed

Grimm22
Originally posted by nimbus006
Really so he doesn't move... She absorbs all forms of energy if I'm not mistaken including kinetic... she can absorb his punches and use them against him.

So now she's Sebastion Shaw?!? What the f**k?

nimbus006
Umm no but i believe she can perform such a feat.

Grimm22
Umm no but i believe she can perform such a feat.

Scans? Proof?

nimbus006
She absorbed the Collectivists energy in New Avengers 18 or 19 i think and retained her powers as Binary although it was for a short period.

nimbus006
Its one of her powers Grimm... to absorb forms of energy. She has stated this on several occasions in her own series and in New Avengers.

Grimm22
Its one of her powers Grimm... to absorb forms of energy. She has stated this on several occasions in her own series and in New Avengers.

I know that no expression

However energy and kinetic energy are two completly different things yes

Soleran

However energy and kinetic energy are two completly different things yes

Did you read what you wrote before you submitted that eek!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soleran
Did you read what you wrote before you submitted that eek!

yes shifty

nimbus006
LOL... no i think kinetic energy is a form of energy, but i could be wrong.

Grimm22
Im just saying that she has never shown to absorb KINETIC energy erm

nimbus006
I know what your saying.. I'm j/k but even she can't which I'm pretty sure she can, she can still blast him with a concussive force, or go toe to toe with him h2h. Or abosrb a nuclear power plant's energy and release it on Thing.

Metalmanx
Her strength isnt in the leauge to hurt Ben no expression

And Ben will eventually overcome her speed

Spidey's strength isn't in the league to hurt Hulk. And yet, he's done it.

Northstar's strength isn't in the league to hurt Hulk. And yet, he's done it, too.

And how, praytell will Ben overcome her speed?

nimbus006
Hold on though... Carols strength is on par with Thing's. Maybe she is a little bit weaker, but she can augment her strength kind of like cosmics. Besides that yea how is Ben going to overcome her speed and Concussive blasts.

Acrosurge
Hold on though... Carols strength is on par with Thing's. Maybe she is a little bit weaker, but she can augment her strength kind of like cosmics. Besides that yea how is Ben going to overcome her speed and Concussive blasts. Co-signed. If Carol isn't equal in class to Ben, she's still close enough to KO him.

Ben will put up a good fight here, lay the Ms. on her butt a couple times, but Carol has the strength, durability, speed, HtH skills, and ranged attacks to ultimately beat him.

Ms. Marvel 7/10.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Co-signed. If Carol isn't equal in class to Ben, she's still close enough to KO him.

Ben will put up a good fight here, lay the Ms. on her butt a couple times, but Carol has the strength, durability, speed, HtH skills, and ranged attacks to ultimately beat him.

Ms. Marvel 7/10.

Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.