Rictor vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
I think he'd reduce Thing to rubble.

lilnutta12
who is he show me a scan or gimme a site showing him
till i no hes whack

when i no hes not
big grin

Wonder Man
Go to marvel directory.com
He's on X-factor now. He can project earthquakes from his body basicly.
He packs a 10.0 on the scale i fig.
I doubt even Thing can stand up to that. That kinda force would knock the Hulk on his ass.

Broly92
I've heard a little about him he has a chance of winning

lilnutta12
ive checked him he would kill thing,
tear him into pieces of rubble

Broly92
Originally posted by lilnutta12
ive checked him he would kill thing,
tear him into pieces of rubble
I didn't know enough about him to be sure but I think he wins 7/10

Whittdawg92
are his powers like most earth manipulators? if so, he can only affect inorganic matter, which wouldn't hurt thing cuz his "rock" is organic.

Grimm22
Thunder Clap

BAM!

Its over

Ben beats this chump with relative ease wink

Tony Stark
Man you guys are great "COMIC" relief!

Who is he?

Oh yeah I think I've heard of him?

OH! He's in X-factor now?

Yeah no doubt he'll turn Ben into rubble then!

Who's he ever beaten?

Ummm... Not sure I can name anyone... but I heard he's tough.

He is with X-factor now you know!

Yeah...Yeah...right like I said he'll demolish The THING! No problem!

Who's he ever beaten again?

Ummmm... Still not sure about that!

But you know he's with X-factor now?

Oh yeah your right he wins hands down!

confused

Does any of that sound familiar? And confuse you too?

manjaro
rictor doesnt project earthquakes per se, and he's not a geomorph who can control, and shape earth like terrrax can all he does is project seismic waves from his body, its only that the various intensity of the waves produce side effects that mimic geomorhping the same way like daisy johnson (girl that nick fury took under his wing, played a big part in secret wars). he lets out his energy in a wave of circles the same way havoc does it, and he can increase its intensity at will.

so based on what i've seen daisy do: destroyed Doom's castle completely after about 3 seconds, sent a steady arrow-like stream of energy that exploded wolverine's heart.

this is how the fight would go---other than being a superb athlete Rictor doesnt have any physical prowess to speak of so he'll be smart and stay out of ben's reach, then its shake baby shake. either exploding his heart like what happened to wolverine, or just vibrate him til his molecules unravel, so yeah there is a way for him to win, but ben would likely overwhelm him b4 he could do anything serious---well worst case scenario ben gets injured enuff to be checked over by reed, but sadly rictor' skull is paste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.