About the movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bratty_lil_sis
Dead mans chest was cool.

jessigem
*hint: instead of making new useless threads, just join in on one that's already made. ok?

bratty_lil_sis
Your rude.

.:Space Opera:.
well when you already have a bunch of threads on the same subject and no one seems to care or look to see if they exist already and post a new thread with all it saying "dead mans chest was cool" it gets on our nerves...

Rapscallion
chill out guys. so she made a thread that already exhists. big deal. that's not half as obnoxious as a couple guys giving someone a hard time about something as stupid as reapeating a topic. you could have just said "use the other threads please"

bratty_lil_sis
Thanks Rapcallion.

Kal875
I thought the movie sucked

bratty_lil_sis
It was cool it did not suck.

jessigem
so true, it was almost better than the first one. but i did tell you to use other threads, sorry if it sounded rude but there's a pirate party social thread that you could've posted it on.

bratty_lil_sis
Well your of my buddy list.

jessigem
of like "one of" or of like "off of" no expression

Captain REX
Well, there is a reason she's got bratty in her name, I suppose. ermm

jessigem
laughing out loud
and you think I'M rude?

Captain REX
whistle

jessigem
laughing out loud

bratty_lil_sis
Hey my sister made my name it's not my fault.

bratty_lil_sis
I'm sorry I called you rude I was just fustrated. AGAIN I WAS FUSTRATED.

bratty_lil_sis
not so funny jESS RETARD!

RoguePw25
Please use the SEARCH before starting threads, there's several on the movie already. Also, no member bashing or name calling.

CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.