If you were in star wars would you attempt to be a force user?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

felix111
If you lived in the galaxy far far away would you become a force user?

why?

and if not why?

Blaxican Hydra
No.

Too much sh*t happens to force users.

Archangelysses
If I could I would

It gives you the chance to be immortal

Not living forever, but being remembered forever

Lord Kadaj
Originally posted by Archangelysses
If I could I would

It gives you the chance to be immortal

Not living forever, but being remembered forever

No one remembered the Jedi's in ANH-ROTJ did they?

overlord
I would need to learn force lightning so I can blast all those annoying people in the SW universe out of my way. No surviving without some way of defence. I wouldn't want to end up like Luke's adoptive parents or being raped to death by sandmen.

Archangelysses
actually they did.

THe rebels did, and most worlds did. It was just illegal to talk about it.

Just because they werent around or mentioned does not mean they werent remembered. It had only been 18 years. So I am sure that they were remembered.

Probably more and more every day whilst the tyranny of the empire grew and more star systems joined the alliance. I am sure that they were remembered. Probably mourned would be the more appropriate term

Captain REX
It'd be fun, but I don't think I would. Only subtley.

Tangible God
As a matter of survival, the Force would be handy. But it attracts too much attention, especially in the movie era.

Blue_Hefner
Only if I was a Fallanassi.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Archangelysses
actually they did.

THe rebels did, and most worlds did. It was just illegal to talk about it.

Just because they werent around or mentioned does not mean they werent remembered. It had only been 18 years. So I am sure that they were remembered.

Probably more and more every day whilst the tyranny of the empire grew and more star systems joined the alliance. I am sure that they were remembered. Probably mourned would be the more appropriate term

Actually most people thought them to be a Legend, and in the Han Solo trilogy even thought them to be Legend, he was very much alive at the time of the Jedi, since he was about 30 years old at the Time of ANH. The date of the Prequel Trilogy somewhat messed it up

Sesse
I do... I am and I would.

JaehSkywalker
yeah...

Stupid in Force
I would be the force user but only in this world to torture my teachers with "drain life" and I would use "mind trick" on them Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Darth Callous
Originally posted by felix111
If you lived in the galaxy far far away would you become a force user?

why?

and if not why?

In all honesty, I would rather be a Mandalorian. cool

KingDubya
Originally posted by Darth Callous
In all honesty, I would rather be a Mandalorian. cool
Hell yes! cool

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/8651/mandalorianarmorsqq9np6.jpg

Burning thought
id just be a smuggler, smuggle myself a ton of cash, work for jabba a while, make some money while helping him and eventually be so rich that ill pay everyone in the shipyards to build me an Eclipse SSD and dont tell the empire about it, make sure that its covered up or anyone who sees it building gets killed or somethin, then ill cruise around in it, destroying all shipyards and SSD building areas, plus all space stations and large weaponry and take the Empire under my control then make peace with the Jedi and give them all the Empires technology and help them rid the galaxy of it

or id just be a citizen of Naboo or a planet like it, or the major planet with the jedi council on it, dont remember its name, but a citizen on one of them would be a reasonably nice life

Council#13
Sure why not. Well depends really. Probably at some point where the opposing side of the Force doesn't put into action their plan to wipe out my side.

Blaxican Hydra
Dude you should put that sig of uh...I forgot who she was back. Was it Carmen Electra? Dont remember. Anyway I had alot of fun staring at it.

TheBalance
i would if i could and i would train beyond belief and would deicate my life to the jedi...

Council#13
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Dude you should put that sig of uh...I forgot who she was back. Was it Carmen Electra? Dont remember. Anyway I had alot of fun staring at it.

laughing Sometime later wink

J.M FcThumbs-Up

JediLowbacca
Id be a force user..but i would be more of a warrior and only use the force if in emergancey, Just like Tenal Ka...And i would use my Lightsaber for bounty hunting and i would use it for the light aswell...

A jedi bounty hunter...that would be sick haha

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by Sesse
I do... I am and I would.

i hate to shatter your perfect world but the force is phantasy, i would like to use the force but the closest i can do is learn kendo and european styles of fencing to make me happy. You must be best friends with supershadow! laughing out loud

Sith Lord Windu
id be something in the midel, nether jedi nor sith. id keep myself to myself and use my powers to survive, teaching myself new techniques. that way i can survive at any time the star wars galaxy.

Infinity
i sure as hell would. go to jedi academy as a kid. be trained by luke skywalker (it would be amazing) or if i couldnt be a force user id be boba fetts sidekick(even though he hates working in teams.) i'd find a way to team up with him

Akira99
Yeah of course I would. I'd enter the SWs galaxy with a midiclorian count of 100,000 and become the most powerful sith ever and revive Exar Kun, Marka Ragnos and Darth Revan from grave, and make them by loyal warriors and just rule the universe and live in luxury.
And then wake up
Or maybe I'd be born Anakin Skywalker and do things differently - this is assuming that before I wake up in SWs universe I have seen all the SWs movies so I can kill the emperor and become the most poweful jedi ever and instead of killing Mace etc. and Yoda I would rule the jedi order and make new rules so I could bang padme and live like a king etc. But then theres the balance of the force and all that s**t

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by Akira99
Yeah of course I would. I'd enter the SWs galaxy with a midiclorian count of 100,000 and become the most powerful sith ever and revive Exar Kun, Marka Ragnos and Darth Revan from grave, and make them by loyal warriors and just rule the universe and live in luxury.
And then wake up
Or maybe I'd be born Anakin Skywalker and do things differently - this is assuming that before I wake up in SWs universe I have seen all the SWs movies so I can kill the emperor and become the most poweful jedi ever and instead of killing Mace etc. and Yoda I would rule the jedi order and make new rules so I could bang padme and live like a king etc. But then theres the balance of the force and all that s**t

that such a good way to live, but use some darkside powers would be fun Happy Dance Happy Dance

Forcemaster
I would like to be able to use choke because you could do it without anyone knowing it was you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.