Predator Gauntlet Pt. 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, this is a warrior Predator just like in all my other Pred threads(heh). and he has armor like the Predators off of AVP the movie which covers his arms, chest, and calves. basically medium-heavy armor.
he has his: medicomp, biohelmet with all visions and neuro scan(basically reads an opponent's mind), & cloak.
Weapons: 12" acid-resistant wrist blades, shoulder cannon, smart disk, and combi stick.

1. The Punisher(armed with SAW M249 machine gun with 3 extra 100-round drums)

2. Terminator T-101(armed with minigun and grenade launcher)

3. Solid Snake(silenced Colt .45 pistol and M16)

4. Master Chief(armed with the new Assault Rifle and M90 shotgun)

5. T1000

6. Spiderman

7. Agent Zero/Deadpool/Deathstroke

8. Colossus

Darth Martin
Halted at 7. Colossus should be below 7. in this gaunlet. We should do more of these Yautja threads. They are underrated.

braz
^wooord. cool

Darth Martin
The reason I say that about colossus is theat the pred could slice right through him with any off hios melee weapons. I wish colossus could turn himself into grade A adamantium. He'd be unstoppable then.

golem370
I believe he loses at 6 to strong and fast he would wrap the Predator and slams him threw many cave walls. Predator on the AVP movie got beat bad by the Aliens they were to fast

braz
^yea i dont think that was a warrior though. i believe they were unblooded.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The reason I say that about colossus is theat the pred could slice right through him with any off hios melee weapons. I wish colossus could turn himself into grade A adamantium. He'd be unstoppable then.

what is it instead, just steel?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by golem370
I believe he loses at 6 to strong and fast he would wrap the Predator and slams him threw many cave walls. Predator on the AVP movie got beat bad by the Aliens they were to fast

This is not an unblood(AVP=teen, unexpirience), this a warrior. Like in Predator 1. Those are fast as ****. They are the most brutal and the best with technology. Spidey is not beating a warrior with all that equipment.

braz
This is not an unblood(AVP=teen, unexpirience), this a warrior. Like in Predator 1. Those are fast as ****. They are the most brutal and the best with technology. Spidey is not beating a warrior with all that equipment.

idunno, its hard to say though cuz how would the Pred be able to whack Spidey with his reflexes, speed, agility and spidersense and all?

golem370
I still don't think they could match Spider-Man in strength speed and agility. I mean he is 15 times more agile then a normal man lift 30,000 pounds and he also has stingers and webbs and spider-sense

Darth Martin
raygun That's how. Not sure Spiderman could react to that blast going that fast.

Darth Martin
Use the neuroscan to see where he is going to go, fake and blast there. If the Yautja had a speargun it would be over in 2 seconds.

braz
do the blasts move faster than bullets,? cuz they look slower in the first Predator movie.

Darth Martin
Yes, they are supposed to move as fast as the spearguns if not an tad slower. They are slow in the movie because they want to show u what the plasma looks like.

braz
oh ok. and i cant remember, or im just not sure, but can spidey dodge bullets?

Darth Martin
Yes but the Plasma Cannon shoots way faster than bullets. I don't think he can dodge rapid fire like say machine guns. With that bio helmet the pred would nail him.

braz
heh yea. but ok, i just wasnt sure cuz i heard the plasma caster shot faster than regular bullets, but saw it moved about as fast as a paintball in the movies. confused

braz
btw, are the Yautja cold-blooded species like the Xenomorphs or are they warm-blooded? and if they are cold-blooded, do we have technology like the preds where we can use electric vision to spot a cold-blooded species?

Darth Martin
We don't know what blood type they are.

braz
hmm. well have the humans ever proved to utilize a vision-type that will see past the cloak?

Darth Martin
Nope. The yautja have a vision mode tho called pred visiomn and it is speciffically for seeing fellow yautja while cloaked.

golem370
pic

braz
niice. wink

Darth Martin
That's while he had the symbiote tho which amped up everything he had. That is nice tho. SWEET.

golem370
But yet Spider-Man has done feats like that before

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6823461
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6587899

Jyppe
Aliens in the movies are also very strong, durable and viscious. They're no pushover.

You can't compare movie Aliens or predators, to comic Aliens or predators. + The Predator in the first film was only wearing a light armor and hardly any weapons. Only weapons he had were: Shoulder cannon, wristblades and his medicomp.

Where are you getting this information? And please. don't compare movie versions to the comic ones. Comic predator is stronger and faster than the ones in the movies. you could say they're different creatures alltogether.

Movies suggest they are visible in thermal imaging, but I don't have any idea about the comics. They're propably visible too.

Has this ever been shown in the comics? I can't remember, I thought it was only in the games.

1. The Punisher(armed with SAW M249 machine gun with 3 extra 100-round drums) -His weaponary is quite sufficent, but I doubt they can easily penetrate the Predator's armor. Predator 8/10

2. Terminator T-101(armed with minigun and grenade launcher) -Predator is going to have tough time with the terminator. He packs heavy punch with his weapons and he has a IR vision mode. 5/10. (could go either way)

3. Solid Snake(silenced Colt .45 pistol and M16) - Predator owns him, his weapons aren't really enough to harm the Predator's armor.

4. Master Chief(armed with the new Assault Rifle and M90 shotgun) - He packs quite heavy punch with his weaponary (Futuristic) and his shield grants him with quite nice defense. 7/10 for the Chief

5. T1000 Predator keeps his distance and blasts him to pieces with his cannon 7/10 for Predator

6. Spiderman - Predator is going to have hard time hitting Spider-man, but he can shoot his plasma caster and fight with his melee weapons at the same time. (Predator is able to trigger his plasmacaster via one his mandibles. There's a button inside his mask)
Durability - Predator
Strength - Nearly even.
Speed/agility/reflexes - Spider-man
Skills - Predator

Predator takes this 7/10

7. Agent Zero/Deadpool/Deathstroke - No comments. No idea how much would be enough to take these guys out. They propably win though.

8. Colossus - No comments. Colossus takes it. He's able to survie huuuge blasts.

Priest
2 may be tuff, a mini gun can do serious damage

Darth Martin
The pred stops at 7. Deadpool and Agent Zero are good enough to hold their own. Add DS and it is overkill.

DickBlazer
spidey could take him but ult. colossus would just walk up to a predator and rip his damn head off. nothing a predator has could harm colossus.

Darth Martin
Colossus is steel right? Can Wolverine cut Colossus?

Darth Martin
BUMP

Jyppe
AFAIK, Wolverine has never actually hurt Colossus. Even when he has attacked. Though It's not certain wether Wolverine was trying to kill him.

Predator's wristblades or other bladed weapons aren't enough to cut Colossus (A Predator is stronger than Wolverine, near Spider-man levels) but his weapons aren't sharp enough to render Colossus to pieces. They have been mentioned to be indestructable, but this hasn't been verified. The Plasma could hurt him, but not by much.

braz
^yea thats what i was thinking too. i could just picture the pred tryna cram his wrist blades into colossus and colossus just sitting there yawning and then picking pred up and snapping him like a toothpick. laughing ....sad

braz
Originally posted by Jyppe

Movies suggest they are visible in thermal imaging, but I don't have any idea about the comics. They're propably visible too.

in which movie.? ive never heard of this. and if the humans can do this then that pretty much nulls the whole point of the cloak. erm

Darth Martin
Exactly, Yautja tech is centuries ahead of ours so I would assume not As for cutting colossus I would say the smart-disk might do the trick. I would assume not, but heh, whop knows. The pred stops at 7. Deadpool and Agent Zero are good enough to hold their own. Add DS and it is overkill.I would assume not.

Tassadar
1. The Punisher(armed with SAW M249 machine gun with 3 extra 100-round drums) Pred wins 10/10

2. Terminator T-101(armed with minigun and grenade launcher) - Pred wins 9/10

3. Solid Snake(silenced Colt .45 pistol and M16) - Pred wins 10/10

4. Master Chief(armed with the new Assault Rifle and M90 shotgun) - Pred wins 4/10

5. T1000 - Pred cant kill it

6. Spiderman - Pred wins 8/10

7. Agent Zero/Deadpool/Deathstroke - Pred loses 10/10 (Cant kill DP or A0)

8. Colossus - Pred loses 10/10

Darth Martin
Pred can to take the T-1000 and kill it to.

braz
Exactly, Yautja tech is centuries ahead of ours so I would assume not As for cutting colossus I would say the smart-disk might do the trick. I would assume not, but heh, whop knows. The pred stops at 7. Deadpool and Agent Zero are good enough to hold their own. Add DS and it is overkill.I would assume not.

yea, it would be either the smart disk or the combistick that would cut through colossus if anything, the combi-stick is the sharpest tool used by the predator, it uses like electrical pulses to incinerate w/e u strike it with.

Darth Martin
The pred might not cut him but be assured colossus is leaving the battlefeild with a ton of scratches.

braz
Pred can to take the T-1000 and kill it to.

yea dude. i mean c'mon, arnie beat him with a grenade launcher by blowing him out of proportion and he fell and melted in the molten steel. and the plasma caster is at least as powerful as a grenade launcher, and also shoots bolts of super-heated gas which with enough shots, would melt the T1000 while hes down IMO.

braz
The pred might not cut him but be assured colossus is leaving the battlefeild with a ton of scratches.

true dat. true dat. cool wink

Jyppe
In the first movie, the predator was able to see his own hand. His "visions mode" was just a normal (but accurate) thermal imaging device. It'd only work on a medium to close range though, as our scanners aren't that accurate.

Not IMO, The terminator packs huge amount of durability, firepower and differenet modes. He's quite hard to take down. more like 6/10 for the pred.

Darth Martin
No the pred would waste a T-101 with the plasma caster it is lights out for that terminator or the pred could jusyt use the smart-disk.

Jyppe
Actually, no. The predators were having tough time with them in TvAvP comic serie. which sucked az. They pack heavy punch. If the predator doesn't get to heal his wounds between each fight, he wont make it very far.

Darth Martin
I'm not saying T-101 strength or durability aren't which they are, They outclass a Yautja's but the Yautja have better weaponry and are much more versatile.One shuriken to the hands/arms and they don't have firearms. The Yautja can use their bio-helmets to see where the cybog's chip(weak/vuital spot) and aim for that. Yautja takes that fight 8/10.

Brute predator
preddy boy can take it if it a warrior not a unblooded youngster

braz
In the first movie, the predator was able to see his own hand. His "visions mode" was just a normal (but accurate) thermal imaging device. It'd only work on a medium to close range though, as our scanners aren't that accurate.

dammit. that is true, i never thought about that. good point. but the only time the chief would win against Pred is if he knows what hes up against, cuz he can use prep and get thermal imaging into his helmet. but if he doesnt, or just randomly comes across him in the jungle like off the movie, the chief gets pwned.

Jyppe
Some of the Spartans had thermal or IR imaging built into their helmets. IMO MC is one of the toughest people here. He's VERY strong,He's very durable, he doesn't lack endurance, his weaponary is quite effective, he often fights enemies with cloaking devices and his shield absorbs the plasma.

braz
what about the covenants plasma weapons? n btw, the Preds shoulder cannon is like way stronger than any of the covenants weapons.

golem370
I still say Spider-Man would destroy a Predator...

braz
i say predator would blast spidey with the shoulder cannon. i mean, that thing locks onto its target and homes in. not to mention they really travel faster than bullets. yea. spideys toast. wink

Jyppe
Well, I'm not that convinced that Predator would easily blast Spider-man. The bolts do not home in, but the caster locks on to the targets and fires a bolt at the target. At times the caster actually has somehow calculated where the moving target will be and aims there. Hitting a moving target. It's useful on a longer range.

I wouldn't say the bolt is faster than a bullet. They're around same speedwise.

Brute predator
AFAIK, Wolverine has never actually hurt Colossus. Even when he has attacked. Though It's not certain wether Wolverine was trying to kill him.

Predator's wristblades or other bladed weapons aren't enough to cut Colossus (A Predator is stronger than Wolverine, near Spider-man levels) but his weapons aren't sharp enough to render Colossus to pieces. They have been mentioned to be indestructable, but this hasn't been verified. The Plasma could hurt him, but not by much. he cant be near spidermans strength level. for sakes I heard one pred can lift a tank!!!

Darth Martin
I still say Spider-Man would destroy a Predator... laughing no

golem370
Well I seen Predator use those weapons in three movies there speed didn't impress me. Spider-Man is faster then the blasters he can dodge them them as soon or before Predator fires it plus Spider-Man reaction time is about 3 or 4 times faster then Predators and he webs them before they can react. Find a Spider-Man respect thread and look because Predators are wrapped like a christmas package plain and simple....

golem370
Well I seen Predator use those weapons in three movies there speed didn't impress me. Spider-Man is faster then the blasters he can dodge them them as soon or before Predator fires it plus Spider-Man reaction time is about 3 or 4 times faster then Predators and he webs them before they can react. Find a Spider-Man respect thread and look because Predators are wrapped like a christmas package plain and simple.... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=377889&highlight=Spider-Man+respect+thread+forumid%3A95

Cubicks
Well I seen Predator use those weapons in three movies there speed didn't impress me. Spider-Man is faster then the blasters he can dodge them them as soon or before Predator fires it plus Spider-Man reaction time is about 3 or 4 times faster then Predators and he webs them before they can react. Find a Spider-Man respect thread and look because Predators are wrapped like a christmas package plain and simple....

I would have to agree with this. In any event, if Danny Glover can track and kill a Predator, Spiderman could do the same. big grin

Darth Martin
I know what spiderman can do. It's just when you take a warrior Yautja who is near spidey stregnth if not stronger. Then you give him weapons that we are no0 where in **** close to making like plasma-caster, remote shuriken, smart-disk. The Yautja are more durable than spiderman also. Yautja are fast enough to dodge bullets. Leap aboyut 15 feet in the air in standing broad jump. If you watch Predator 1 you will see when Billy gets killed by the pred you here Billy scream. Then Arnold stops and the next thing you know the pred is right next them. One hit from any of the YAUTJA's weapons will have spidey down for the count. Yautja are also very agile(again watch Predator 1). How is spidey going to see the pred. IMO Warrior Yautja w/weaponry>>>Spiderman.

Jyppe
He's lower than Spider-man's strength. Not by very much but still is. Only one Predator has been able to lift a tank. and IMO it was PIS. As no other Predator has never showed that degree of strength. some have been bit stronger than the normal/average predators are, but not by that much.

- Golem370 Don't use Predators from the movies. Use the comic ones. This is a comic book forum FFS.

braz
Warrior Pred w/ shoulder cannon >>>>Spiderman.

w/o the shoulder cannon though, and just melee weapons, Spidey takes it.

Darth Martin
Well he has the shoullder-cannon.

braz
yes

Darth Martin
Bump

Brute predator
He's lower than Spider-man's strength. Not by very much but still is. Only one Predator has been able to lift a tank. and IMO it was PIS. As no other Predator has never showed that degree of strength. some have been bit stronger than the normal/average predators are, but not by that much.

- Golem370 Don't use Predators from the movies. Use the comic ones. This is a comic book forum FFS. what if all the others can

h1a8
First of all, how could colossus ever touch a predator.
1. Their fighting skill is well beyond that of Earth (I don't think colossus could even get a hit in without preds letting him).
2. They can become invisible (Colossus couldn't see them)
3. Their melee weapons can cut through the strongest titanium like soft butter. I am very sure colossus is nowhere near tough enough to withstand them (Remember he is only a form of organic steel). He would cut through colossus like a ninja cutting through human flesh.

Second, spider-man's spidersense is precog. It is also like a seperate entity. Not only does this sense sometimes jerk spidey out of the way of danger without spidey's knowledge of what is going on but it sometimes jerk him before the attack is actually coming. He has dodged machine gun fire on countless occassions. He has also, many times, dodged homing lasers (Which travels faster that anything in the universe because of lightspeed). Spider has also used his spidersense many times to defeat invisible foes and foes in the dark. His spidersense tells him exactly where they are.

So in other words pred beats colossus 10/10 and spider-man beats pred
8/10.

Jyppe
Predator wouldn't be able ot take out Colossus. Even Wolverine isn't able to cut Colossus. And, if the Predator would try to strike Colossus with his blades, he would need to be close. Colossus is faster than most people think. And even if Predator could cut him, it wouldnt be easy. it would take huge amount of strength to actually wound him deeply.
And Colossus would only need one good hit to the Predator's head to knock him out.
+ he's made of omnium steel or something like that. Next to adamantium or something.

Predator's skill is way overrated though, they have been bested by humans before. Yet at times they have been magnificant in battles etc.

Spider-man has been hit multiple times already in his comics. The only difference is that if he's hit even once he'd die. He'd have to be close to his the Predator and Predator can defend himself from close and far away. He could blast him all day with his plasma caster and fend him off with his melee weapons at the same time. If Spider-man wasn't close to the Predator then he could dodge nearly all attacks, but you have to remember that he's trying to attack the Predator, and usually he needs to get close to hurt anyone. The closer he is, the easier it would be to hit him.

h1a8
Predator wouldn't be able ot take out Colossus. Even Wolverine isn't able to cut Colossus. And, if the Predator would try to strike Colossus with his blades, he would need to be close. Colossus is faster than most people think. And even if Predator could cut him, it wouldnt be easy. it would take huge amount of strength to actually wound him deeply.
And Colossus would only need one good hit to the Predator's head to knock him out.
+ he's made of omnium steel or something like that. Next to adamantium or something.

Predator's skill is way overrated though, they have been bested by humans before. Yet at times they have been magnificant in battles etc.

Spider-man has been hit multiple times already in his comics. The only difference is that if he's hit even once he'd die. He'd have to be close to his the Predator and Predator can defend himself from close and far away. He could blast him all day with his plasma caster and fend him off with his melee weapons at the same time. If Spider-man wasn't close to the Predator then he could dodge nearly all attacks, but you have to remember that he's trying to attack the Predator, and usually he needs to get close to hurt anyone. The closer he is, the easier it would be to hit him.

Bull!
Wolverine never tried to cut Colossus before and failed. With that said, Wolverine will slice thru Colossus like a hot knife thru butter. In Marvel comics his claws are omnipotent. He has slice thru the seemingly impossible many times with ease (he did this and he is not as strong Pred). Just ask the Silver Surfer (who exceeds Colossus in durability). And what is with that omnium steel crap (Colossus is organic steel). You must prove that statement along with your implication that adamantium (or another metal of similar strength) can't cut through it like warm butter (as it has done so many times).

Everyone will agree that spider-man being hit is bad writing.
Some may call it PIS. Believe me, If one hit can kill spider-man then spidey will not get hit. He has too many dodging feats, with things that can kill him in one hit, to say that he will get hit by Predator. I would say that Spidey is 10000/10000 in dodging things that can kill him in one hit. Also, Spidey will hit Pred so hard and fast (and in multiplicities) that Pred wouldn't even get to blink. Spidey is very underrated. When written correctly, Spidey is a major force to reckon with.

braz
i say spidey gets wacked by either the smart disk which homes in on its target(according to the game), or the plasma caster which shoots faster than bullets and locks onto its target as well. either way, spideys toast IMO.

Jyppe
Dig around in the Colossus respect thread. Wolverine has tried to cut Colossus few times. Hasn't really damaged him. Show me evidences of Wolverine guttin' Colossus. His claws are omnipotent? Yet they have been blocked many times. Let me ask you one thing, do you have a Wolverine altart next to your bed? Or just for his "omnipotent" claws?

PIS, he gutted Thanos too, with bone claws... Riiiight. PISverine can cut through everything if the writers are stoned enough.

Handbooks, at times in comics. You don't really pay attention to Colossus do you?

"..And then the hammer of ownage fell on his head" http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossustakingWolverinedown.jpg There has been 2 or so similiar cases so it's not a one time thing.

So you're saying most of the Spider-man comics are full of bad writing? LMFAO!

Well, duh. If he would have died in his own comic book, what would happen? Think about it for a second. Note, we're not talking about what would happen in a comic book,were assuming these 2 characters were real, and fought with their best abilites and limits what would happen in the end? Spider-man's endurance isn't limitless, he would get tired and get sloppy, resulting a hit with huge ass bolt.

Spider-man underrated? Not in this universe. I rest my case.

braz
thumb up

Brute predator
Halted at 7. Colossus should be below 7. in this gaunlet. We should do more of these Yautja threads. They are underrated. thats it

JohnnyDo3
he wont get past punisher hell he can't even beat danny glover

Brute predator
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
he wont get past punisher hell he can't even beat danny glover no

Brute predator
the pred can kill castle

Darth Martin
Castle is bada** but pred's are more bada**.

braz
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
he wont get past punisher hell he can't even beat danny glover

lol. again with the movies. if the pred was bloodlusted which he wasnt, he could kill any human at any given time.

Brute predator
Castle is bada** but pred's are more bada**. hell yeah

h1a8
Dig around in the Colossus respect thread. Wolverine has tried to cut Colossus few times. Hasn't really damaged him. Show me evidences of Wolverine guttin' Colossus. His claws are omnipotent? Yet they have been blocked many times. Let me ask you one thing, do you have a Wolverine altart next to your bed? Or just for his "omnipotent" claws?

PIS, he gutted Thanos too, with bone claws... Riiiight. PISverine can cut through everything if the writers are stoned enough.

Handbooks, at times in comics. You don't really pay attention to Colossus do you?

"..And then the hammer of ownage fell on his head" http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossustakingWolverinedown.jpg There has been 2 or so similiar cases so it's not a one time thing.

So you're saying most of the Spider-man comics are full of bad writing? LMFAO!

Well, duh. If he would have died in his own comic book, what would happen? Think about it for a second. Note, we're not talking about what would happen in a comic book,were assuming these 2 characters were real, and fought with their best abilites and limits what would happen in the end? Spider-man's endurance isn't limitless, he would get tired and get sloppy, resulting a hit with huge ass bolt.

Spider-man underrated? Not in this universe. I rest my case.

First of all, Wolverine couldn't cut Hulk at one time. Sparks flew across his chest too. But writers changed this. Believe me the most current Wolverine's claws are now omnipotent. How could it be PIS when he has cut through the toughest of surfaces with ease many times (And I'm sure that osmium is not much harder than titatium steel alloy and tungsten). I'm talking about current Wolverine here. Not the ancient inconsistent one. Also, none of this changes the fact that colossus can't see Pred or will be able to hit Pred with his inferior fighting ability and speed. This is if pred is written to his potential of course.

Second, why would spidey just sit there and dodge until he gets tired (Even though he has tremendous stamina)? If spider-man is written to his potential then it will be impossible to hit him. He has dodged everything from homing lasers (which are as fast as light and is homed on to him) to smart bullets (which are also homed to him). So how could Pred hit him if he is written to his potential? He would simply go to Pred and knock him out with a barrage of attacks (THE MAXIMUM SPIDER).

King KAM
So a pred cant beat Danny Glover but he can take, Spider Man.....right.....

Nightstick
He doesn't get past the Punisher. Sorry Frank has handled things considerabley more nasty then a Pred.

King KAM
Originally posted by Nightstick
He doesn't get past the Punisher. Sorry Frank has handled things considerabley more nasty then a Pred. i was thinkin the same....

Redneck Boy
Originally posted by King KAM
i was thinkin the same....

me 2.

Darth Martin
Bump

braz
Danny Glover>>The Punisher>>>>>>bloodlusted Predator

Darth Martin
smart roll eyes (sarcastic)

braz
dammit, im an idiot. i did it the wrong way. lol

*edit*

bloodlusted Predator>>>>>The Punisher>>>Danny Glover

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
dammit, im an idiot. i did it the wrong way. lol

*edit*

bloodlusted Predator>>>>>The Punisher>>>Danny Glover yes

Jyppe
When was this? Wasn't he able to cut Hulk from the start? Yet, it doesn't matter. He wasn't able to cut Colossus at all, now his strength has increased a bit (A non-official upgrade, but it's there apparently) but so has Colossus'. His stregth and durability have increased 2 times. When magneto healed him and when he was probed by Ord. Maybe I should invite a true Colossus fanboy here, because I'm more of a Predator fan to be honest.

You're saying the current Wolverine isn't inconsistent? LMFAO. He's knock out for a minute or so by a bullet yet he's able to survive and heal, a "nuclear" bomb in a 5-10 minutes... Riightoo. Osmium is lot more durable than any human made material (Except Adamantium or maybe vibranium.) I don't think any human has ever hurt him. (human made weapons and stuff. He wasn't even scrathed by Shi'ar lasers when the Danger room came alive. He was knocked back, but there was no physhical/visible harm done

Predators aren't complitely invisible, nor they are so skilled they're always said to be. They've lost to humans FFS. Colossus' does have "somewhat" superhuman reflexes and speed. Predator's weapons aren't as durable as adamantium claws, nor as sharp. That's for sure. They have been blocked by human swords before. If Predator will be writed to his full limit (Strongest, one lifted a tank, the most fast hit lightning fast and never be hit, most durable one will take shotgun blast without noticing them etc) But none of those feats have been played down by a single predator.

Most predators are 10 tonners, experienced fighters, fast, durable, but nothing like that. Their skill comes with their ranged weapons, which will do nothing in this fight. (Not saying they're not skilled in melee or anything, but against a superb foe.. Pfft)

Because if he comes close, he's going to be hit by two different things. Plasma caster (Doesn't need hands to aim or track. Launchable via mandible in mask) And his spear. He could also throw his tracking disc in.

Because they're fighting in a park (stated in the rules). Parks don't usually have lots of cover. If Spider-man is coming in to attack the Predator he'd be considerably easier to hit. Let's say Spider-man jumps to avoid another target, then he's in midair. Another projectile is coming right in. He's not able to jump to dodge that one aswell. Spider-man doesn't know how fast Predator's bolts actually are. Also, he has been hit by mere punches milions times, and by light speeding homing bullets by once..? His reaction time isn't that fast. Nor is his spider sense.

Because this isn't a Spider-man comic. There isn't any PIS or CIS involved (Unless the thread author says so)

Jyppe
Who is more badass Punisher has fought and won? He's just a human..

Nightstick - Danny Glover fought a movie predator, not a comic one. Movies don't hold any ground in comic debates. Besides, Harrigan had help by Keys. Keys actually saved his life once in the fight. Harrigan also suprise attacked the Predator and destroy his wrist computer. No cloak for the Predator from that point. Harrigan also captured a weapon in middle or the fight, so it would have been called PIS.

Darth Martin
Who is more badass Punisher has fought and won? He's just a human..

Nightstick - Danny Glover fought a movie predator, not a comic one. Movies don't hold any ground in comic debates. Besides, Harrigan had help by Keys. Keys actually saved his life once in the fight. Harrigan also suprise attacked the Predator and destroy his wrist computer. No cloak for the Predator from that point. Harrigan also captured a weapon in middle or the fight, so it would have been called PIS.

And then Pred cut Keys in half. Humans are considered more dangerous than Xenos to the Yautja.

1.We have no Honor Code.
2.We are very intelligent.
3.We use Firearms(guns).

Jyppe
Yeah, and Comic Aliens aren't nothing compared to the movie Aliens.

Darth Martin
**** no they arnet either. Wolverine would have serious trouble with movie aliens.

srankmissingnin
If only Marvel had their own versions of the Xeno that were smarter, stronger, faster and able to assimilate their hosts and absorb their powers...

Oh yeah! The Brood.

h1a8
When was this? Wasn't he able to cut Hulk from the start? Yet, it doesn't matter. He wasn't able to cut Colossus at all, now his strength has increased a bit (A non-official upgrade, but it's there apparently) but so has Colossus'. His stregth and durability have increased 2 times. When magneto healed him and when he was probed by Ord. Maybe I should invite a true Colossus fanboy here, because I'm more of a Predator fan to be honest.

You're saying the current Wolverine isn't inconsistent? LMFAO. He's knock out for a minute or so by a bullet yet he's able to survive and heal, a "nuclear" bomb in a 5-10 minutes... Riightoo. Osmium is lot more durable than any human made material (Except Adamantium or maybe vibranium.) I don't think any human has ever hurt him. (human made weapons and stuff. He wasn't even scrathed by Shi'ar lasers when the Danger room came alive. He was knocked back, but there was no physhical/visible harm done

Predators aren't complitely invisible, nor they are so skilled they're always said to be. They've lost to humans FFS. Colossus' does have "somewhat" superhuman reflexes and speed. Predator's weapons aren't as durable as adamantium claws, nor as sharp. That's for sure. They have been blocked by human swords before.

Because if he comes close, he's going to be hit by two different things. Plasma caster (Doesn't need hands to aim or track. Launchable via mandible in mask) And his spear. He could also throw his tracking disc in.

Because they're fighting in a park (stated in the rules). Parks don't usually have lots of cover. If Spider-man is coming in to attack the Predator he'd be considerably easier to hit. Let's say Spider-man jumps to avoid another target, then he's in midair. Another projectile is coming right in. He's not able to jump to dodge that one aswell. Spider-man doesn't know how fast Predator's bolts actually are. Also, he has been hit by mere punches milions times, and by light speeding homing bullets by once..? His reaction time isn't that fast. Nor is his spider sense.

Because this isn't a Spider-man comic. There isn't any PIS or CIS involved (Unless the thread author says so)

My friend, I use to own the comic book where at the start Wolverine couldn't cut Hulk. The writers change this. This should be no argument. You can ask any true wolverine fan at this forum. Osmium's hardness is a 7 (in mohs). Tungten is 7.5. And titanium steel alloy is close to a 7. While Osmium is very hard for a metal it is not the hardess. To be specific, of all the hard metals from titatium steel to carbon steel they are all around a 7 in hardness. Their differences are so small and insignificant especially when wolverine has cut through the likes of them many times like butter. Also, colossus's strength has increased but his durability is the same (remember osmium metal).

Colossus doesn't have superhuman speed and reflexes but only olympic ones at best. It is stated in all marvel handbooks that colossus retains his speed and agility (human level) while in the armored form.This just seems fast for his state.

The world's militaries have stated they have nothing that can damage a Pred's weapons (they couldn't even sample it). This means that they can be as strong (or stronger) than adamantium. If adamantium is stronger then good proof must be provided.

My friend, in the comics, Preds are truly invisible. Not in the movies though. Also show me one human on the level of colossus's fighting ability (or any human) beating a pred in h2h combat.

Preds are on average smarter than any human. They will either continue to blast colossus with their plasma weapons while eluding colossus until victory. Note: colossus doesn't have infinite durable. He will be damaged (if only minimal) from each hit. Thus with enough hits he will fall. This is just one strategy. The pred could also just walk up to him (invisible) and slice him in half. They are stonger than wolverine and their melee weapons have been shown to just as effective.

Why would spiderman jump in the air? He can dodge on the ground.
Do you know how fast spiderman is? He will hit Pred before he has time to think. By your own statement "Preds have been beat by humans" (who are hundreds of times slower than spiderman) And you are forgeting the spidey sense is precog (not just reflexes). He will dodge before the attack. That is how he dodged homing lasers and the like on numerous ocassions. There would only be time to throw one attack (if that much) before spidey knocks Pred out.

Lastly, comics are inconsistent. Everyone will agree to this. So it is best to use feats that occurred more than they have been contradicted. It makes no sense to use things that happened the minority of times over the majority as the truth. This includes spiderman's majority dodging feats over his minority getting hit ones. This includes the majority of things we have seen Preds and Wolverine cut through over the minority of things they didn't. Thus PIS and CIS are eliminated. Hence spiderman wins easily and colossus loses easily.

JohnnyDo3
dude are you telling me the predator would kill Frank Castle? thats Bullcrap hell Predator can't even kill Arnie the Governator how much more will he do against Frank Castle?

srankmissingnin
Colossus uses a thunder clap. He ruptures every organ in the Preds body and ends the fight in just under 4 seconds.

And the Predators aren't completely invisible in the comics they even make a point of mention this in one of the minis (Big Game?)

Darth Martin
How come the only defense ya'll have is Pred can't even beat Arnold or Glover?

braz
^i know right!

srankmissingnin
How come the only defense ya'll have is Pred can't even beat Arnold or Glover?

Bullshit. Just because you chose to ignore everything I say because it doesn't fall in with your deluded fan boy believes doesn't mean it wasn't said. The fact is in almost every comic feature a Predator this is a human/group of humans who best them (or at the very least give them a challenge) and more often then not they are random army grunts. Some times the human who kicks their ass is a super bad ass like Subotai... but usually it isn't. How many times do I need to through out a random list of people/crappy robots/moutain lions who have beat Predators? Predators aren't that impressive... except in Bad Blood but I guess that should be Hamma'd since since it is out of line with other appearances.

Why do Predators slaughter people when they first appear? Because they have the element of surprise. That's it. It has little to do with any them resembling skill. They show up invisible and pick off unsuspecting people who are scared shitless. I'm sorry if I don't find this impressive.

Anyone else find it strange that I use comic examples for why Predators lose but no comic evidence can be present to support a win? I wonder what that is about? Oh yeah! There isn't any

Darth Martin
I'm not a fanboy. I havre admitted when they are out-matched but most of the time all I ever hear is Pred got beat by Arnold or Glover.

srankmissingnin
Fully weaponed Pred would be too much for thing.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously I don't know what is up with you man. Every time I read one your post my brain whats to explode. That you though V was too much for Batman almost killed me and this... this whole Predator business is even worse.

Darth Martin
big grin

King KAM
What does the pred have that will hurt thing??? i mean the disc aint working, and niether is the spear gun, nor the shoulder cannon.

Jyppe
Anyone got the first Wolverine comic? Was Wolverine able to cut Hulk? It doesn't really matter, in their next time he gutted Hulk. This doesn't really matter because it was Wolverine's first appereance, he wasn't supposed to have any superpowers what so ever, his "claws" weren't built into his hands but ubti hus hands. and he had this gay whiskers thing going on. Besides, I'm not your friend :P

Are you saying I'm not a true Wolverine fan.. I'm going to cut my wrist for that. I mean.. He's furry and all. I think he's the one who had eyeblasts.. Right? No wait! confused

Could be, but I'm not so sure if he's made of Osmium. I'll recheck the handbook. Nonetheless, he has taken lot more than modern metals could take. Besides, Titanium is more like 6 moths. When has Wolverine sliced Osmium, Tungsten?

Yet there has been 3 times he wasn't able to do it.

Actually it increased aswell. Remember when he got owned in the morlock tunnels? He got gutted by bone stars, which were very sharp and thrown by huge speed. Then after Magneto healed him, the bone stars didn't affect him at all. Besides, it's possible that his durability has grown by natural "evolution". People's mutant abilities seem to keep getting stronger roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossustakintheheat.jpg Heat really does nada to him.

Nope, his speed and relfexes are low level superhuman. Stated in a handbook and he is fast and doesn't need to drink, eat, breathe, sleep nor does he tire. Canonball wasn't able to hurt him and he has flown through tough sh*t before.

When? Besides, they're armor and tehcnology has been destroyed by pulserifles and shotguns before. Explosives usually tend to broke their equipment and armors.

Tarzan? Dutch's brother? Colossus has lot more training than these guys. He hangs with the best supermen and uses the most advanced training center. The danger room.. Well that was before Danger room tried to kill him as his team mates.

Shown to be more durable than adamantium.. When did predator actually slice through durable... umm, stuff? It still hasn't been proven that Wolverine nor a Predator could hurt Colossus. Hell, Death-rine had to use Hulk's own strength to cut through his skin.

This is what's written on Answers.com Colossus possesses the ability to transform his entire body into a form of organic steel, named by some sources as analogous to osmium, but of still unknown composition.

His precog sense usually tells him to dodge by jumping.

Very fast. Not really, Predators have advanced reflexes. They're able to block Aliens' attacks easily which are VERY fast themselves. Besides, What does skill matter if you're being blasted by a weapon? I'm not saying Predator would win trying to melee him. It's a nearly automaticly win for the Spider-man if he does that. But the Predator is not going to melee him. Unless he comes close and at the same time a tracking caster his bolting him in. If Spidey get's closer he's going to be hit more easily. If the predator graps Spider-man even for a second., he could snap him with his net gun or just with his plasma canon. He's not going to dodge anything if he's not able to move.

Minority is like 1 or 2 times. Then they wont be called canon. (Depeding on showings overall) Spider-man has been... Umm, hit in every comic? I can't remember Predators cutting anything worthwhile.. Issue numbers? Scans? I'm still holding my ground. Colossus takes majority, Predator takes slight majority over Spidey. "My hands are shaking! my hands are shaking!! My hearts pumping!!! and I'm still getting them!!!! Boom head shot, boom headshot!!!!!"

braz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Bullshit. Just because you chose to ignore everything I say because it doesn't fall in with your deluded fan boy believes doesn't mean it wasn't said. The fact is in almost every comic feature a Predator this is a human/group of humans who best them (or at the very least give them a challenge) and more often then not they are random army grunts. Some times the human who kicks their ass is a super bad ass like Subotai... but usually it isn't. How many times do I need to through out a random list of people/crappy robots/moutain lions who have beat Predators? Predators aren't that impressive... except in Bad Blood but I guess that should be Hamma'd since since it is out of line with other appearances.

Why do Predators slaughter people when they first appear? Because they have the element of surprise. That's it. It has little to do with any them resembling skill. They show up invisible and pick off unsuspecting people who are scared shitless. I'm sorry if I don't find this impressive.

Anyone else find it strange that I use comic examples for why Predators lose but no comic evidence can be present to support a win? I wonder what that is about? Oh yeah! There isn't any

Pred hater..!!

mad

laughing

Jyppe
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5724969 -Speed + endurance echanged.

Jyppe

He's still right though. Don't use movie examples in a comic debate smile

Kam - Plasma could do some damage. This one guy here is saying Their metals are adamantium like. We need Jinzin here.. Spearguns are supposed to shoot sh*t at light speed so they could do damage.

srankmissingnin
Pred hater..!!

mad

laughing

That must be why I own all the Dark Horse Predator mini series... except the one with Witchblade/Darkness... 'cause I hate Witchblade.

braz
lol im just joking man, whats ur problem??

srankmissingnin
lol im just joking man, whats ur problem??

I knew you where joking I just saw it as a reason to proclaim my hate for Witchblade. cool

King KAM
I knew you where joking I just saw it as a reason to proclaim my hate for Witchblade. cool i could never hate **** and an ass like dat.

Darth Martin
Spearguns should tag spiderman. But they are not listed in the weapons 4 the pred.

Brute predator
yeah

King KAM
Spearguns should tag spiderman. But they are not listed in the weapons 4 the pred. well spear gun could tag him, but his pre-cog will save him

Darth Martin
What the f**k?

King KAM
the spear gun moves no faster than machine gun or sniper fire, and his pre-cog has saved him from both of those, and i know this, i used to be a predator

Brute predator
the spear gun moves no faster than machine gun or sniper fire, and his pre-cog has saved him from both of those, and i know this, i used to be a predator oh yea i am one of the yaujta right now

King KAM
He's still right though. Don't use movie examples in a comic debate smile

Kam - Plasma could do some damage. This one guy here is saying Their metals are adamantium like. We need Jinzin here.. Spearguns are supposed to shoot sh*t at light speed so they could do damage. the spear does not fly at light speed and a gully charged shoulder cannon could blow a man to peices, but the thing is no man.

Grimm22
Stops at Cheif cool

Brute predator
Originally posted by Grimm22
Stops at Cheif cool that is what you think you wrong pred can cloak blast em he fast i doubt master cheif can top that

Darth Martin
the spear does not fly at light speed and a gully charged shoulder cannon could blow a man to peices, but the thing is no man. It is more powerful than armour-peircing rounds and travels at the speed of sound.

King KAM
It is more powerful than armour-peircing rounds and travels at the speed of sound. yet when you shoot it, it gets stuck in the wall, thing, is tougher than the wall.

Darth Martin
Just telling you what the profiles and comics say.

King KAM
Just telling you what the profiles and comics say. ive used the spear gun myself, and it is nothing more than a spear gun, yeah its powerful but the spidey-sense will protect him

Darth Martin
ive used the spear gun myself, and it is nothing more than a spear gun, yeah its powerful but the spidey-sense will protect him On the game? Yea probably. I admitt I am overexaggerating the preds alittle. Meybe I should go to bed and cool off.

braz
i think spiderman could dodge the spears if they only travel at the speed of sound, but not the plasma caster bolts.

Darth Martin
Speargun is faster than the Plasma Caster.

braz
i thought the plasma caster shot faster than bullets. bullets travel faster than the speed of sound.

King KAM
i thought the plasma caster shot faster than bullets. bullets travel faster than the speed of sound. round the same speed.

the pistol is the best weapon against aliens but its slow

braz
yea i just did the math. pistols shoot around 600 mph and rifles shoot at approximately 1800 mph. the spears are a just a little slower than bullets then. idunno about the plasma caster though. erm

h1a8

Nope, his speed and relfexes are low level superhuman. Stated in a handbook and he is fast and doesn't need to drink, eat, breathe, sleep nor does he tire. Canonball wasn't able to hurt him and he has flown through tough sh*t before.

When? Besides, they're armor and tehcnology has been destroyed by pulserifles and shotguns before. Explosives usually tend to broke their equipment and armors.

Shown to be more durable than adamantium.. When did predator actually slice through durable... umm, stuff? It still hasn't been proven that Wolverine nor a Predator could hurt Colossus. Hell, Death-rine had to use Hulk's own strength to cut through his skin.

Very fast. Not really, Predators have advanced reflexes. They're able to block Aliens' attacks easily which are VERY fast themselves. Besides, What does skill matter if you're being blasted by a weapon? I'm not saying Predator would win trying to melee him. It's a nearly automaticly win for the Spider-man if he does that. But the Predator is not going to melee him. Unless he comes close and at the same time a tracking caster his bolting him in. If Spidey get's closer he's going to be hit more easily. If the predator graps Spider-man even for a second., he could snap him with his net gun or just with his plasma canon. He's not going to dodge anything if he's not able to move.

Minority is like 1 or 2 times. Then they wont be called canon. (Depeding on showings overall) Spider-man has been... Umm, hit in every comic? I can't remember Predators cutting anything worthwhile.. Issue numbers? Scans? I'm still holding my ground. Colossus takes majority, Predator takes slight majority over Spidey. "My hands are shaking! my hands are shaking!! My hearts pumping!!! and I'm still getting them!!!! Boom head shot, boom headshot!!!!!"

most current handbooks and marvel sites have colossus's armor analogous to osmium. Thus his durability is the same unless it wasn't originally analogous to osmium. Again Colossus doesn't have any superhuman (not even slightly) speed or agility. There are many sources (official and unofficial) stating that he keeps his human speed while in armored form. For example here is one http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Colossus_%28Piotr_Rasputin%29

I don't have any Pred comics to give you scans but I have seen at least a few times where they cut through some serious metal with their melee weapons. Preds on purpose use inferior armor when hunting. Their armor strength is no where near their melee weapon strength. Did you ever see anything on Earth damage them? No! This is why the world's militaries stated that they have nothing that could destroy them. They couldn't even get a sample to see what kind of metal is was. I believe with all my heart (based off of their raw strength, the things they cut, and the statements of the military) that a Pred can do some serious damage to Colossus with their melee weapons. "That homing disk is gonna hurt."

Spiderman is many times faster than an alien. There is simply no comparison here. By the way, you didn't refute my best point. The point where you said Preds have been beat by humans (human speed) and yet they are fast enough to block alien's attacks easily. This is a contradiction. Either they are fast or slow. I personally think it was PIS that they were ever beat by a human in h2h. I've never seen it though. For they have hundreds of years of fighting exp. and their fighting arts have been stated to be superior to any of earth's arts.

You still fail to understand that spiderman's spidersense is precog. He doesn't need any reflexes. If the danger is severe (one hit death) then his spidersense automatically moves into the precog mode. He would dodge the instant before the fire. Ask yourself this "How can spiderman dodge a homing laser if it moves at the speed of light and spidey doesn't?" The answer is "Spidey dodges right before the fire."

Based off aliens killing Preds (spiderman is faster) and Preds losing to humans in h2h tells me that they couldn't respond fast enough to the speed of spiderman. They will get off one shot tops before spiderman pummels them into unconscienceness or worst. MAXIMUM SPIDER anyone.

minority means less than 50% and not 1 or 2. Either someone can do X or they can't. This is the problem with comics. That is why I say look at the number of times someone did X vs. the number of times they couldn't do X. Then use the majority as them written to their potential. Which is not PIS. Believe me, spiderman has dodge at least 50 times more things than he has been hit. Thus there will be no grabbing of spiderman.

kabuki warrior
thumb up

Jyppe
This is what your site said. So the metal alloy is unknown. It resembles some current metals, but it isn't certain what it is, and what properties it has.

All current handbook profiles say he has limited superspeed so it's true.Internet sites don't really matter much. Ask any "true" Colossus fan and they'll say the same thing.

Umm, you're still insisting their weapons are indestrucable and yet you show any proofs. Their wristblades have been blocked by Katanas, etc etc. They're not sharp as Wolverine's claws. Period. I'll recheck all my Predator comics to see for clues if they are indestrucable or not. Predator is still not going to kill Colossus with his melee weapons, not easily at least.

Arguable. I'm not sure how many times Spider-man was faster than a human (15?).. Well, maybe he's bit faster than an Alien but not by "Far".

Apparently I missed it, but not like you reply to all my points either roll eyes (sarcastic) Anywho, They have reflexes to block Alien attacks, reflexes are not equal to skills. Aliens dont have any skills in the comics.

Yeah, another add to the book of not shown feats. These hold no ground what so ever. Never been proved.

Nope, I'm pretty certain about Spider-man's sense. He's still going to tire, f*ck up or something. This isn't one of his comic book battles. We're talking about 2 characters facing each other. They have full use of their abilities etc. He would get hit eventually.

Yet he has been hit by punches before. He's gotten owned quite much lately. In the Other ark. etc No matter how much you want him to be "SUPER DUPER UNHITTABLE SPIDER-MAAAAAN!" it doesn't make him. You're saying everytime he has been hit it was because of PIS? It's more like the other way around. He has been hit, and in this fight he would eventually get hit. Case closed.

Darth Martin
1.Not all Pred weapons are indestructable. Some are. Most don't use them for the thrill of the hunt.
2.Spiderman has faster reflexes than a Alien but the xeno would win in a footrace.

golem370
Spider-Man has been in hundreds maybe thousands of fights in his time. including Hulk Firelord Lizard Morlun Green Lantern Hobgobilin Kraven the Hunter Venom Black Tarantula many many many more fighters. Spider-Man who destroy a Predator specially If he is not doubting Himself

Darth Martin
laughing Everyone of those except for Kraven, Venom, and Hobgoblin were PIS/CIS. Firelord,Hulk,........GREEN LANTERN, WTF.

golem370
I mean Green Goblin

golem370
All I have to say

golem370
oh and this

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/36536ox.gif

Jyppe
Yes, Spider-man is physhically better, but he only need to be hit once and it's over.

braz
yes

Darth Martin
Yes, Spider-man is physhically better, but he only need to be hit once and it's over. yes

h1a8
This is what your site said. So the metal alloy is unknown. It resembles some current metals, but it isn't certain what it is, and what properties it has.

All current handbook profiles say he has limited superspeed so it's true.Internet sites don't really matter much. Ask any "true" Colossus fan and they'll say the same thing.

Umm, you're still insisting their weapons are indestrucable and yet you show any proofs. Their wristblades have been blocked by Katanas, etc etc. They're not sharp as Wolverine's claws. Period. I'll recheck all my Predator comics to see for clues if they are indestrucable or not. Predator is still not going to kill Colossus with his melee weapons, not easily at least.

Arguable. I'm not sure how many times Spider-man was faster than a human (15?).. Well, maybe he's bit faster than an Alien but not by "Far".

Apparently I missed it, but not like you reply to all my points either roll eyes (sarcastic) Anywho, They have reflexes to block Alien attacks, reflexes are not equal to skills. Aliens dont have any skills in the comics.

Yeah, another add to the book of not shown feats. These hold no ground what so ever. Never been proved.

Nope, I'm pretty certain about Spider-man's sense. He's still going to tire, f*ck up or something. This isn't one of his comic book battles. We're talking about 2 characters facing each other. They have full use of their abilities etc. He would get hit eventually.

Yet he has been hit by punches before. He's gotten owned quite much lately. In the Other ark. etc No matter how much you want him to be "SUPER DUPER UNHITTABLE SPIDER-MAAAAAN!" it doesn't make him. You're saying everytime he has been hit it was because of PIS? It's more like the other way around. He has been hit, and in this fight he would eventually get hit. Case closed.

I've been reading comics for a long time now (more than 20 years). I've seen dozens of stats and bios on colossus (from handbooks to marvel cards to comics themselves). Not one of them mentioned anything about superspeed. Show me one source where it says he has superspeed (faster than human speed).

Again, I'm sorry I can't show you any Pred scans. But I will try to ask some Pred fans here for scans showing the crazy stuff their weapons has cut through. If you don't believe me about this then I understand. I will try hard to get you proof. Blocked by katanas! I think not. Unless it blocked the blunt side of the weapon.

If one has the reflexes and speed to dodge spiderman's attacks then there is no amount of skills that a human can have in order to nail a hit on them. This is common sense.

Spiderman will get tired? Why do you think the fight will last long? Spiderman will end the fight in seconds. Also, you still don't understand that his spidersense will be in precog mode when he is faced with an attack that will result in instant death. He will not get hit by Pred's attacks. And yes, nearly every time spidey has been hit was PIS. According to his exact power descriptions and the things he has dodge before means that he isn't suppose to get hit. Sorry, but he doesn't get hit nowhere near the number of times he has dodged crazy fast attacks. I have seen at least 50 spiderman comics where he didn't even get touched. Anyone with good sense, who knows about spiderman, will tell you that it is PIS the majority of times when he gets hit. Anyway, all of that doesn't even matter since it is understood that spiderman's spidersense will enter precog mode when he is faced against the Pred's attacks. Thus getting hit is an impossibility. I might be wrong about a lot of things but surely not this.

In conclusion, if one uses the comics where the Pred's weapons was shown to cut steel and other hard metals with ease as a basis of their weapon strength then colossus will die a fast and horrible death. Also spiderman will end the fight in few seconds tops while Pred gets off one attack tops.

Jyppe
I already posted one, I'll repost it for you.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5724969

You should have visited the Respect Colossus thread..

Can you even name the comics so I can check for myself? My brother happens to have nearly all Predator/Alien comics. Yes, Predator's wristblades have been easily blocked before. Nothing new.

Yet Spider-man has been hit by the likes of Vulture and Kraven before big grin Besides, I've never said Predator could dodge Spider-man's attacks. Well, maybe a few, and You're mixings reflexes and skills. They're two different things y'know.

You're like a broken record. Ask anyone here, they'll answer you that Spider-man can be hit. Not easily, but it's nothing new. Spider-man's precog sense doesn't do him any good if he's being hit by a guy faster than him (Not saying Predator is) He's always statings "Huh, he was too fast for me to dodge" Etc etc. You keep saying Spider-man would be never hit (Yet there are evidences of him being hit like freaking 1000000 times) and I keep saying he could be/will be hit. Not easily, but he's not a god. Arguing this is futile as we're both too stubborn to accept anything else.

Yet even Wolverine's adamantium claws have barely scratched Colossus.. Haha. You have nothing to back this claim up.

Spider-man is constantly under attack and if he comes close he's attacked by Predator's melee and his plasma bolts and maybe his disc too. That's too much for anyone to handle close up.

h1a8
I already posted one, I'll repost it for you.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5724969

You should have visited the Respect Colossus thread..

Can you even name the comics so I can check for myself? My brother happens to have nearly all Predator/Alien comics. Yes, Predator's wristblades have been easily blocked before. Nothing new.

Yet Spider-man has been hit by the likes of Vulture and Kraven before big grin Besides, I've never said Predator could dodge Spider-man's attacks. Well, maybe a few, and You're mixings reflexes and skills. They're two different things y'know.

You're like a broken record. Ask anyone here, they'll answer you that Spider-man can be hit. Not easily, but it's nothing new. Spider-man's precog sense doesn't do him any good if he's being hit by a guy faster than him (Not saying Predator is) He's always statings "Huh, he was too fast for me to dodge" Etc etc. You keep saying Spider-man would be never hit (Yet there are evidences of him being hit like freaking 1000000 times) and I keep saying he could be/will be hit. Not easily, but he's not a god. Arguing this is futile as we're both too stubborn to accept anything else.

Yet even Wolverine's adamantium claws have barely scratched Colossus.. Haha. You have nothing to back this claim up.

Spider-man is constantly under attack and if he comes close he's attacked by Predator's melee and his plasma bolts and maybe his disc too. That's too much for anyone to handle close up.
Well this is the first I've seen of colossus's speed. But it contradicts the dozens of other sources I've seen. So I have to go with the majority. Sorry

Are you saying that spiderman's spidersense doesn't sometimes become precog? Please answer this.
He has dodge things that move at the speed of light on numerous occassions. Some of these things were even homed to him. Speed of the object is no issue. Yes he has been hit. But never by anything that could kill him. So why is he going to get hit. Your logic is flawed. If we were arguing if spiderman is going to get hit (where he dont die) then you may have a point (but it will be still PIS). But I am not arguing that. I arguing that he won't get hit by anything that can kill him. His track record of this is 1000000 to 0 in favor of not getting hit by something of instant death.

You didn't understand the logic of why I said "If one has the reflexes and speed to dodge spiderman's attacks then there is no amount of skills that a human can have in order to nail a hit on them. This is common sense." If you move and react at superspeed then you would obviously see human attacks in slow motion (like in spiderman the movie when peter was confronted by flash). They couldn't hit you unless you wanted them to. Otherwise it is PIS. Skill doesn't matter.

Any if your brother has nearly all the Pred comics then he should easily tell you that it has happened (the cutting of metal) unless he didn't read them all. Have him check for the combistick and smartdisk ones and not the wristblade ones. Also look at http://jordandarke.tripod.com/id2.html

Why do you believe that Pred will get off many attacks against spiderman. Remember this is no ambush and the distance is not great. Each character is fully aware of the other (stated by forum rules) unless specified. I will bet anything that when the fight starts Pred may not even have time to get off one attack.

braz
do yall think the plasma caster could burn through colossus' metal? cuz to be honest, i dont think preds melee weapons will have much effect especially because theyre melee, or close distance and colossus could just pick up the pred and rip his head off when he tries stabbing him. i mean, the pred may hurt colossus when he approaches him and cuts him, but then once colossus realizes hes right next to him, he'd kill him immediately just through brute strength.

Jyppe
Why don't you pay a visit to Colossus respect thread then..? He has some nice speed feats too. This isn't the first time his speed has been stated in a handbook. You propably haven't read the newer ones because they all state his speed.

At least it seems to. I'm not so sure about the newer appereances though, but back in the old days Spidey got hit multiple times because he wasn't fast enough to react. He himself states this.

Wolverine dodges "lightspeed" projectiles too, and he doesn't have a spider-sense.. *Rolls eyes*

Well dang.. It would look kinda bad if he lost in his own comic book. Oh, please. Did you seriously think Spider-man has done all of his "feats" because of his abilities? He's not going to die in his own comic book. That's why all the non-lethal ones hit him smile

And, at times he has seen objects coming at him but he wasn't able to fully dodge them. (Ie, a Goblin boomerang thing hit his left ripcage. If he hadn't done anything, he would have been owned.

You need to remember, PIS doesn't apply on board fights/debates. Spider-man would have died 1000000000000 times in his own comics if it wasn't for PIS or Plot devices. I mean, a character won't die in his own comic. Well, actually.. He kinda died in the Other serie.

Well uh.. My point was: Predators have been hit by humans (They don't usually bother to dodge humans' attacks. Yet they have proved they can dodge/block them easily) Same goes with Spider-man. He has dodged super duper things, and yet he has been hit by guys like Kraven multiple times. Skill does help you hit things no matter how fast they are (Not literally) because you're able to anticipate where you should kick/punch.. Ah this is getting too complicated.

Oh.. Besides.

Not necessarily. You wouldn't see human attacks in slow motion, but you would react lot faster. Time doesn't slow down, you're getting faster. The point is, Predators aren't that much slower than Spider-man. He has 3 as speed rating. It's superhuman, and superior to Predator's, but not to a critical degree. Spider-man 15 times faster than an average human..? Right. Predator's attacks have been described lightning fast. Predators actually seem to have lot higher attack speed and movement speed.

He doesn't live with me but I borrowed most of the comics here. I've scanned through half of them and there has been only one feat feat of Predator cutting through any metal. It was wristblades vs Light Tank's cabin. It wasn't very thick though. Besides, your fancy site doesn't work. And what I've seen, most fan sites invent stuff without real basis.

Let's say they're 15 meters appart. Fight begins, Predator starts blasting with his plasma caster. Spider-man tries to get close enough to attack, while same time avoiding bolts. When he gets close enough to punch, he's going to get greeted by Spear and/or disc attack. (He has 2 hands free, because they're able to control their plasma casters with a mandible inside their masks). If Spider-man makes even a one mistake it could be over for him. Pretty much same for the Predator.

h1a8

Well dang.. It would look kinda bad if he lost in his own comic book. Oh, please. Did you seriously think Spider-man has done all of his "feats" because of his abilities? He's not going to die in his own comic book. That's why all the non-lethal ones hit him smile

And, at times he has seen objects coming at him but he wasn't able to fully dodge them. (Ie, a Goblin boomerang thing hit his left ripcage. If he hadn't done anything, he would have been owned.

You need to remember, PIS doesn't apply on board fights/debates. Spider-man would have died 1000000000000 times in his own comics if it wasn't for PIS or Plot devices. I mean, a character won't die in his own comic. Well, actually.. He kinda died in the Other serie.

Well uh.. My point was: Predators have been hit by humans (They don't usually bother to dodge humans' attacks. Yet they have proved they can dodge/block them easily) Same goes with Spider-man. He has dodged super duper things, and yet he has been hit by guys like Kraven multiple times. Skill does help you hit things no matter how fast they are (Not literally) because you're able to anticipate where you should kick/punch.. Ah this is getting too complicated.

Oh.. Besides.

Not necessarily. You wouldn't see human attacks in slow motion, but you would react lot faster. Time doesn't slow down, you're getting faster. The point is, Predators aren't that much slower than Spider-man. He has 3 as speed rating. It's superhuman, and superior to Predator's, but not to a critical degree. Spider-man 15 times faster than an average human..? Right. Predator's attacks have been described lightning fast. Predators actually seem to have lot higher attack speed and movement speed.

He doesn't live with me but I borrowed most of the comics here. I've scanned through half of them and there has been only one feat feat of Predator cutting through any metal. It was wristblades vs Light Tank's cabin. It wasn't very thick though. Besides, your fancy site doesn't work. And what I've seen, most fan sites invent stuff without real basis.

Let's say they're 15 meters appart. Fight begins, Predator starts blasting with his plasma caster. Spider-man tries to get close enough to attack, while same time avoiding bolts. When he gets close enough to punch, he's going to get greeted by Spear and/or disc attack. (He has 2 hands free, because they're able to control their plasma casters with a mandible inside their masks). If Spider-man makes even a one mistake it could be over for him. Pretty much same for the Predator.

Again comics are inconsistent. Like you said Spiderman has dodged super duper things but has gotten hit by people like kraven. But again I am not arguing that spiderman won't get hit. I'm arguing that he won't get hit by something that can kill him in one hit.

This is my reasoning:

It has been stated in numerous comics and sources that his spidersense can act as precog at times. It is also well understood that his spidersense gets stronger as the situation gets more dangerous. And when the situation is very dangerous (instant death) his spidersense kicks into precog mode. There is a lot of evidence to support this. Thus him not ever getting hit by a nonlethal hit has nothing to do with his ability not to die in his own comic.

I will even go to your side and say that is possible for a Pred to kill spiderman. This is by hitting them with a hit does not result in instant death (their fists or net maybe). Then while spiderman is slightly dazed or trapped use the plasma caster. But never will spiderman get hit by instant death on the first hit (in his own comic or not) by the above reasoning.

The speeding up of reflexes equals the apparent (not absolute) slowing down of time. This is a fact. Here is the proof:
1. I have played baseball for a long time now. When I was a kid my friend (who was clocked at 76mph) use to pitch against me in intersquad games. I thought his pitches were so fast that they looked like super blurs (or like streaks of lightning). When I went to college (I played div. 1 baseball for 4 years) I then saw the same 75 mph fastball as a slow motion pitch (A lefty on my team threw 75 mph tops).

2. Scientists say that time is relative (apparent) to the observer (theory of relativity). Many of them have explained why a fly will see a motion picture as a slide show.

If I see you move in slow motion then no amount of anticipation can be use to nail a hit on me. Sorry but this is common sense.

I am pretty sure that the site I gave you is legit (nonbias). Why would they say Preds can cut through thick steel with their weapons? They are not trying to win any arguments. They obviously have some good evidence (comics maybe) to based their facts upon. Stop being so stubborn to admit they can cut through thick metal with their weapons. Everyone on this forum who knows about a Yautja will even accept that (except you).

Lastly, Preds plasma bolts are not like machine guns. There is at least a few seconds delay between each fire (time to charge maybe). That is why I said he will get off one attack tops. Spiderman is fast enough to attack before the Pred can even move (or think) to throw a smartdisk or use the spear. If you disagree with this then at least consider the evidence of the comics (preds getting hit by humans and spiderman is 15 times faster. This equals spiderman moving towards preds at 300mph and kicking at least 800mph. Thus preds will have less than 1 tenth of a second to think and then make a move if they are at 15m apart. Sorry but Preds are not that fast.) The scenary you gave of how the fight will go is ridiculous. It makes spidey looks like he's a slowboat.

Jyppe
There isn't much to argue here anymore, but you might to check some alternative universe Spider-mans out. They've died. Rather easily one could say. And yes, they had their spider senses. So it is about either poor writing, or the writers of Spider-man know they cannot kill him in his own comic book so they wont.

This does not apply to alternative spidermans who've been killed off.

No one has ever provided any actual evidences. In a Predator vs Judge Dredd. Dredd used a metal pipe to block Predator's wristblades. I'll post the scans in the respect thread.

Dang, there isn't much i can say. You should back up Spider-man in other threads too. I'm quite impressed. Though I'm not sure wether Spider-man has actually ever showed such a speed feat as running 300mphs. That would make him faster than a car, lot faster..

Predators can shoot their plasmacasters rapidly but with quite low power (Still enough to kill a human) or shoot bigger and more powerfull blasts but with a delay.

But so does Spider-man. Comics are inconsistant.

Well, you've changed my mind about one thing. Predator would lose. Not by that much. (Definately not 10/10 for spider-man. But 7 or 6/10 for Spider-man.) Agreed?

Jyppe
2 shots to prove that WristBlades are no adamantium.

His wristblades shatter on impact.

1 - http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/borkenwristblade.jpg

His entire hand gets blown off. Including everything inside his gauntlet.

2 - http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/Handexploded.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>