Thor (vs) Doomsday (Gog Wars)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
No Bfr

Fight to the death

This is RTK

3 deaths

General Kon-El
One death only? RKT 10/10

Tassadar
RKT

Mindship
How?

Validus
The same way he beat Mangog.

Lopsided thread ftw.

batdude123
Holy SPITE thread Batman.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mindship
How? are you kidding? thisis rkt, he would demolish doomsday like a hunk of cake.

bigbran
it should have been normal thor or wm thor.

Mindship
Originally posted by bigbran
are you kidding? thisis rkt, he would demolish doomsday like a hunk of cake.
Just asking for some specifics. I mean, I understand RKT is more powerful than Odin, so I was just curious. whistling

Also, the initial post said 3 deaths allowed. Still RKT?

bigbran
yup. rkt killed mangog with a whisper.

Priest
RKT wins easily

Soleran
Doomsday

Broly92
RKT has too many ways to win

DickBlazer
Doomsday. Goodbye Superthor, universal thor, milky way thor, cosmic thor and any other version

Longinus
I remeber when everyone hated DD and called him a poor man's Hulk, now look at him everyone thinks he would school the Hulk. Anyway RKT FTW 10/10

doomsday49
lol...1 death, rkt
3 death, DOOMSDAY!!!

MattDay
yup he will become impervious to rtk after one death, plus he's a poweful son of a ***** anyway, so yea the logic goes thor if one death any more and doomsday will take thor out regardless of rtk, normal thor or wm thor will lose badly to this extremely powerful version of doomsday

Soujaboy
bump

Broly92
Originally posted by MattDay
yup he will become impervious to rtk after one death, plus he's a poweful son of a ***** anyway, so yea the logic goes thor if one death any more and doomsday will take thor out regardless of rtk, normal thor or wm thor will lose badly to this extremely powerful version of doomsday
how first he beats him to death
Then does some magic thing to him then gets bored and animates the
Asgardian Destroyer for the last kill

Longinus
I hate that crap, if DD dies he simply evolves and revives himself it's so gay, it means that regardless of how strong/skilled his opponet is he can continually get better than. However that evolution has to stop somewhere, look at Imperix, he fried DD's ass and I don't think DD could evolve to the point where he can beat him. Yea so thats my rant.

bigbran
beat him with the hammer
godblast
kill him with his fists
super magic shit
etc, there is absolutely no way for doomsday to win!!!

Soujaboy
Has it been shown that Doomsday can adapt to magic?

jinzin
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Has it been shown that Doomsday can adapt to magic?

yes... wonder woman's majic lasso was worthless against him.. COMPLETELY...

bigbran
Originally posted by jinzin
yes... wonder woman's majic lasso was worthless against him.. COMPLETELY... not if hes killed first!!

jinzin
Originally posted by bigbran
not if hes killed first!!

What the f**k?

Broly92
I think he means if he dies another way first?

bigbran
Has it been shown that Doomsday can adapt to magic? not if hes killed first.

Soujaboy
hold on, im scanning the RTK/mangog pages.

bigbran
ok, sweet!

Soujaboy
The scans may have to wait, the computer here isn't working very well.

WhiteWitchKing
yes... wonder woman's majic lasso was worthless against him.. COMPLETELY...

That doesn't make sense. That's like saying he's completely immune to CM or Thor's lightninning therefore would be immune to magic.

RTK 11/10. A spell and DD ends up a breeze in the wind. One kill is all it takes. Doomsday won't be coming back from that.

jinzin
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
That doesn't make sense. That's like saying he's completely immune to CM or Thor's lightninning therefore would be immune to magic.

RTK 11/10. A spell and DD ends up a breeze in the wind. One kill is all it takes. Doomsday won't be coming back from that.

it's majic weapon... it had no effect on DD whatsoever...

someone asked if he could evolve past majic.. theoritically yes.. he's already evolved past the use of some majical weapons.. no one said DD's completely immune to majic... confused

Soujaboy
it's majic weapon... it had no effect on DD whatsoever...

someone asked if he could evolve past majic.. theoritically yes.. he's already evolved past the use of some majical weapons.. no one said DD's completely immune to majic... confused

Can you please provide scans, or proove that science can evolve past magic?

Soujaboy
How will Doomsday ever evolve past this?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTK1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTK2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTK3.jpg

bigbran
nope!!

jinzin
Can you please provide scans, or proove that science can evolve past magic?

I can provide scans of dd rendering wonder womans lasso useless.. which is all I've said he's done... but alas.. no I can't literally provide them this time.. the motor in my scanner burnt out from too much comic scanning.. lol.. so unless someone else can post the incident from DD wars.. guess you'll have to wait.

Soujaboy
How will Doomsday ever evolve past this?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTK1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTK2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTK3.jpg

jinzin
I saw it.. I'm not saying DD can evolve past something like that... of course it can't really be proven either way.. but it's like you're trying to argue here where there isn't an argument....

the fact isdd rendered a majical weapon useless.. when he crash landed on apocalips darksied tried to have the planet evacuated inluding his dark majicians...

it stands to reason that dd CAN evolve past SOME majic.. not all.. and not that.. again.. why are you trying to argue with me when I'm not arguing with you...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.