Superman & Wonder Woman (vs) Alpha Flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
fight to the death

who wins?

juggernaut66666
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why did you have to start this?

xmarksthespot
Speedblitz.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why did you have to start this?

angel what are you talking about?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soujaboy
angel what are you talking about?
wait till Mungi shows up big grin

backspace
which members of alpha flight?

Soujaboy

2guns whats gonna happen!!!

Broly92
You mean wait for his doom

juggernaut66666
Alpha flight can win if they have puck

Darth Martin
What is the lineup for AF?

King_Mungi
Exactally what's the lineup of Alpha Flight?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Exactally what's the lineup of Alpha Flight? Irregardless. Speedblitz.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Irregardless. Speedblitz.

Actually no, depending on the location they would be greatly hindered on using their full speed.

xmarksthespot
Not if there's bloodlust.

Soujaboy
Guardian (James Hudson),
Major Mapleleaf (Lou Sadler),
Puck (Eugene Judd),
Puck (Zuzha Yu),
Sasquatch (Tanaraq),
Shaman (Michael Twoyoungmen),
Snowbird (Narya),
Vindicator (Heather Hudson)

King_Mungi
Not if there's bloodlust.

So they would kill innocents? PLus with Mac's computer mind and reflexes he can whip something up for a guard. Once again it depends on the lineup.

xmarksthespot
There's your line-up. Now accept the speedblitz.

King_Mungi
Most Current Members:
Guardian (James Hudson),
Major Mapleleaf (Lou Sadler),
Puck (Eugene Judd),
Puck (Zuzha Yu),
Sasquatch (Tanaraq),
Shaman (Michael Twoyoungmen),
Snowbird (Narya),
Vindicator (Heather Hudson)

There is currently two Alpha Flight teams.

Soujaboy
So they would kill innocents? PLus with Mac's computer mind and reflexes he can whip something up for a guard. Once again it depends on the lineup.

I posted the lineup

Soujaboy
There is currently two Alpha Flight teams.

well im sorry, but thats the line up I want in this fight

King_Mungi
There's your line-up. Now accept the speedblitz.

There are two Alpha Flight teams, so that's 2 Guardians, 1 Earthmover, 2 Shamans, 2 Snowbird, etc.

juggernaut66666
damn there are even 2 pucks supes and ww gets owned

King_Mungi
well im sorry, but thats the line up I want in this fight

Well temporal copies or the original versions? and it does matter which you pick

xmarksthespot
There are two Alpha Flight teams, so that's 2 Guardians, 1 Earthmover, 2 Shamans, 2 Snowbird, etc. The line-up was posted. Take the speedblitz, goddamn you! mad

King_Mungi
The line-up was posted. Take the speedblitz, goddamn you! mad

No, because Guardian with his computer mind and reflexes can instantly whip something up. Most of the lineup is fodder anyways.

Soujaboy
Well temporal copies or the original versions? and it does matter which you pick

the orginal

King_Mungi
the orginal

Then they definetly can do it, as Guardian's shields have taken serious punishment such as a atomic bomb. Also this Snowbird as in mortal or immortal form?

Soujaboy
Then they definetly can do it, as Guardian's shields have taken serious punishment such as a atomic bomb. Also this Snowbird as in mortal or immortal form?

immortal

xmarksthespot
Guardian gets speedblitzed into the sun. Snowbird too.

King_Mungi
Not going to happen, and getting speedblitz to the sun gives the members plenty of time to react.

H. S. 6
Superman and Wonder Woman are way too much for them.

Most of the team gets picked off by speedblitzes. The rest get taken down hard, even if not by speedblitz.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Superman and Wonder Woman are way too much for them.

Most of the team gets picked off by speedblitzes. The rest get taken down hard, even if not by speedblitz. Indeed. Go Team Venture.

King_Mungi
Speedblitz is not going to take them, hell if this is immortal Snwobird she can transform into skyfather Tanaraq or Sasquatch turns into Tanaraq.

Plus Guardian with his superior reflexes can instantly put up an E-M field.

xmarksthespot
Superior reflexes? To WW and Superman?

H. S. 6
Guardian has superior reflexes to Superman?

King_Mungi
No, with his durability that has taken atomic blasts he is capable of taking a punch and with his reflexes can put something up. If they dont' take out Guardian, Shaman takes them out.

newjak86
YEah Shaman can solo this team if he even gets a small chance to react.
He can put shields around his team and then just teleport both WW and Supes off the battlefield.

H. S. 6
Shaman gets taken down by a speedblitz.

King_Mungi
Shaman gets taken down by a speedblitz.

They can't be everywhere at once, and this gives Snowbird and Sasquatch time to turn into skyfather mode.

Darth Martin
Yea Superman and WW take this with their speed and stregnth. AF has no one fast enough to react fast enough.

newjak86
Shaman gets taken down by a speedblitz. If gaurdion gives him a chance then no, Shaman solos the duo yes he is strong enough to do it.

H. S. 6
They can't be everywhere at once, and this gives Snowbird and Sasquatch time to turn into skyfather mode.

For most of the people on this team, it would seem they can be everywhere at once. I think you're underestimating their speed.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yea Superman and WW take this with their speed and stregnth. AF has no one fast enough to react fast enough.

Guardian actually. Hell he himself can go speeds faster than light

juggernaut66666
since when was Tanaraq on skyfather level

King_Mungi
For most of the people on this team, it would seem they can be everywhere at once. I think you're underestimating their speed.

Not really, as I have a crap load of Superman comics and even bloodlusted he won't risk cilvilians lives. Guardian has been shown to go light speed on Earth.

King_Mungi
since when was Tanaraq on skyfather level

Always, their the rivals of the Gods of the Arctic who themselves are skyfather.

Darth Martin
I'm still going with the duo. If 100% bloodlusted Supes would just fly up and heat vision the whole area.

xmarksthespot
Always, their the rivals of the Gods of the Arctic who themselves are skyfather. I've never seen them do anything remotely Skyfather. smile

King_Mungi
I've never seen them do anything remotely Skyfather. smile

Well considering you don't read Alpha Flight isn't that moot?

Tundra if he wasn't beaten in 30 minutes would have been all of the land...literally

xmarksthespot
Well considering you don't read Alpha Flight isn't that mute?

Tundra if he wasn't beaten in 30 minutes would have been all of the land...literally big grin

That hardly registers as a Skyfather feat. Why would someone want to be the land? huh

King_Mungi
big grin

That hardly registers as a Skyfather feat. Why would someone want to be the land? huh

why? because they can control the earth...think Mogo just bigger. A person (Mauvais) who Dr.Strange stated he wasn't sure if he could beat was absolutely terrified of the Great Beasts. Their older than Earth itself and have their own dimension and homeworld that they can mnaipulate with their will.

xmarksthespot
That really doesn't have any impact on whether Snowbird and Sasquatch get thrown into the sun... which they do...

Dr Strange has apparently once stated Margali Szardos was more powerful than him... no expression

King_Mungi
That really doesn't have any impact on whether Snowbird and Sasquatch get thrown into the sun... which they do...

Dr Strange has apparently once stated Margali Szardos was more powerful than him... no expression

If they get thrown into the sun, then Guardian and SHaman can react

This is recent Dr.Strange, and the previous Sorcessor Supreme hundreds of years ago had to step in to stop Mauvais

Mauvais Bio:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Mauvais

xmarksthespot
If they get thrown into the sun, then Guardian and SHaman can react

This is recent Dr.Strange, and the previous Sorcessor Supreme hundreds of years ago had to step in to stop Mauvais Guardian and Shaman get speedblitzed first. Then the other two are thrown into the sun.

King_Mungi
Guardian and Shaman get speedblitzed first. Then the other two are thrown into the sun.

Not going to happen, you can't have one or the other. and skyfathers will be destroyed by the sun now?

xmarksthespot
BFR.

H. S. 6
Who has superhuman reflexes on this team? (that rival Supes and WW)

Because the way I see it, Supes and Wonderwoman can easily speedblitz Snowbird, Sasquatch, the two Pucks, and Shaman without much trouble.

Then it becomes Vindicator, Guardian, and Major Mapleleaf against Supes and Wonder Woman.

xmarksthespot
Who has superhuman reflexes on this team?

Because the way I see it, Supes and Wonderwoman can easily speedblitz Snowbird, Sasquatch, the two Pucks, and Shaman without much trouble.

Then it becomes Vindicator, Guardian, and Major Mapleleaf against Supes and Wonder Woman. Exactly. Snowbird won't have time to blink let alone transform.

King_Mungi
Who has superhuman reflexes on this team?

Then it becomes Vindicator, Guardian, and Major Mapleleaf against Supes and Wonder Woman.

Guardian, and Shaman merely needs a second to say Shush and freeze time.

Guardian can literally shut their brains off or xmarksthespot puts it BTR is another option

King_Mungi
Exactly. Snowbird won't have time to blink let alone transform.

and? she's immortal, any damage they do she can instantly heal.

xmarksthespot

Guardian can literally shut their brains off or xmarksthespot puts it BTR Guardian can freeze time?

Not before they're speedblitzed... you don't seem to be getting the whole concept of speedblitz.

What's a BTR? huh

H. S. 6

Guardian can literally shut their brains off or xmarksthespot puts it BTR is another option

Like I said, Shaman doesn't have that second.

Realistically, with all of them bloodlusted, the fight is Guardian, Vindicator, and Majormapleleaf against Supes and WW.

How does Guardian shut off their brains?

xmarksthespot
and? she's immortal, any damage they do she can instantly heal. Are you saying that Snowbird in all her appearances has never been knocked out? Ever? In the history of the world?

King_Mungi
Guardian can freeze time?

Not before they're speedblitzed... you don't seem to be getting the whole concept of speedblitz.

What's a BTR? huh

Read my post, Shaman can

No you assume they instantly know who to take out, which they don't and then you expect everyone else not to do anything

I meant BFR

xmarksthespot
Read my post, Shaman can

No you assume they instantly know who to take out, which they don't and then you expect everyone else not to do anything

I meant BFR You said Guardian and Shaman. Then they speedblitz everybody.

newjak86

Realistically, with all of them bloodlusted, the fight is Guardian, Vindicator, and Majormapleleaf against Supes and WW.

How does Guardian shut off their brains? Whats preventing Gaurdion or Vindicator from occuping them along enough for SHaman to freeze time or Teleport them away.

King_Mungi

How does Guardian shut off their brains?

Yes he would

Which would be horrible for them
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Guardian_I

Are you saying that Snowbird in all her appearances has never been knocked out? Ever? In the history of the world?

In immortal form, no.

King_Mungi
You said Guardian and Shaman. Then they speedblitz everybody.

No, "and" as in another point.

xmarksthespot
You actually don't think Superman and WW can speedblitz 4 people with far far far lower reactions and speed than them each?

King_Mungi
You actually don't think Superman and WW can speedblitz 4 people with far far far lower reactions and speed than them each?

Well considering they have no idea their strengths or weakness so no. Guardian with his durability and Vindicator can take a punch. Hell, Guardian w/ Vindicator III created an E-M field around the Hellpounder protecting the team from a nuclear blast.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by newjak86
Whats preventing Gaurdion or Vindicator from occuping them along enough for SHaman to freeze time or Teleport them away.

I do believe Superman (maybe WW) is faster than either of them. In the link Mungi posted, it said Guardian's suit allows him to go up to speeds of Mach I (the speed of sound).

King_Mungi
I do believe Superman (maybe WW) is faster than either of them. In the link Mungi posted, it said Guardian's suit allows him to go up to speeds of Mach I (the speed of sound).

No read the rest of the post, he can go far faster. With this "shunt" Mac reaches up 18.5 miles per second. Escape velocity is 7 miles per second. Tapping into his failsafe system he can go speeds over light speed.

juggernaut74
Guardian, Vindicator, and Sasquatch all wearing Hulk-Buster armor couldn't beat a depowered Juggernaut. As much as it pains me to say this I think Superman and WonderWoman win this fight.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Guardian, Vindicator, and Sasquatch all wearing Hulk-Buster armor couldn't beat a depowered Juggernaut. As much as it pains me to say this I think Superman and WonderWoman win this fight.

WRONG! The fight was literally 1 minute as said by Northstar and which Guardian and Vindicator twice had to tell Sasquatch to get off of Jugz and they didn't want to fight.

Jugz said they were Hulk-buster, not AF.

edit: The author seemed to forget Mac has a shield so how could Jugz grab him? Guardian has blasts that can kill Sasquatch with one blow, but did you see Vindicator or Guardian using their actual battle suit weapons? nope. Nice how Jugz shirt was ripped off by Sasquatch and the next issue it's back on.

H. S. 6
No read the rest of the post, he can go far faster. With this "shunt" Mac reaches up 18.5 miles per second. Escape velocity is 7 miles per second. Tapping into his failsafe system he can go speeds over light speed.

Where does it say that?

King_Mungi
Where does it say that?

Speed section and wormhole.

H. S. 6
Speed section and wormhole.

Ah ha!

juggernaut74
WRONG! The fight was literally 1 minute as said by Northstar and which Guardian and Vindicator twice had to tell Sasquatch to get off of Jugz and they didn't want to fight.

Jugz said they were Hulk-buster, not AF.

edit: The author seemed to forget Mac has a shield so how could Jugz grab him? Guardian has blasts that can kill Sasquatch with one blow, but did you see Vindicator or Guardian using their actual battle suit weapons? nope. Nice how Jugz shirt was ripped off by Sasquatch and the next issue it's back on. Yea but Juggs quit fighting.........and oh yea was depowered.

xmarksthespot
No read the rest of the post, he can go far faster. With this "shunt" Mac reaches up 18.5 miles per second. Escape velocity is 7 miles per second. Tapping into his failsafe system he can go speeds over light speed. That's nice if they're all standing exactly on the latitude lines. Does it actually say he can do escape velocity or is that just there for reference?

We already went over the light speed thing. He can't travel and fight at light speed... is there any other instance that he even goes "over light speed" other than when he got thrown millions of years and miles off course.

Edit: Oh, forgot about that recent showing of Sasquatch that puts him at about the level of Jobbernaut... smile

King_Mungi
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Yea but Juggs quit fighting.........and oh yea was depowered.

Guardian has taken down a weakened Galactus, once again did you see Vindicator shot lava blasts? or Guardian E-M blasts? no. Hell, Sasquatch when he fought Jugz the first time was stalemating him and had the biggest hit.

That's nice if they're all standing exactly on the latitude lines. Does it actually say he can do escape velocity or is that just there for reference?

We already went over the light speed thing. He can't travel and fight at light speed... is there any other instance that he even goes "over light speed" other than when he got thrown millions of years and miles off course.

Edit: Oh, forgot about that recent showing of Sasquatch that puts him at about the level of Jobbernaut... smile

What? no, he doesn't have to be on the latitude lines. Actually he can go faster than escape velocity as it's 7 miles per second, while he shunt he goes 18.5 miles per second.

Yes he can, he didn't have control over it as it was pre-upgrade and his suit was already damaged.

That's Sasquatch, Tanaraq is different
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Tanaraq

xmarksthespot
What? no, he doesn't have to be on the latitude lines.

Yes he can, he didn't have control over it as it was pre-upgrade and his suit was already damaged. "However, perhaps his most spectacular power was his ability to suspend his positioning to the Earth while it literally turned under him, allowing him to travel West at high speed depending on his latitude positioning."

Any scans of him moving and fighting at super-light speed in that respect thread of yours?

King_Mungi
"However, perhaps his most spectacular power was his ability to suspend his positioning to the Earth while it literally turned under him, allowing him to travel West at high speed depending on his latitude positioning."

Any scans of him moving and fighting at super-light speed in that respect thread of yours?

That's not latitude lines, latitude is the angular distance north or south of the earth's equator

No the same thing was stated with Northstar and Aurora they have never needed to travel at their full potential

xmarksthespot
That's not latitude lines, latitude is the angular distance north or south of the earth's equator

No the same thing was stated with Northstar and Aurora they have never needed to travel at their full potential I.e. he hasn't shown any such ability... ?

King_Mungi
I.e. he hasn't shown any such ability... ?

I.E, he showed going light speed already and then explained.

xmarksthespot
I.E, he showed going light speed already and then explained. huh You confuse me...

Has he or has he not been shown moving and fighting at light speed? Has he been shown to be able to fly from A to B at light speed?

King_Mungi
huh You confuse me...

Has he or has he not been shown moving and fighting at light speed?

Moving yes, but not fighting as said he has never needed to do that. Which was also said about Aurora and Northstar as they can go 99% the speed of light.

xmarksthespot
Moving how? The no control, wormhole thing?

King_Mungi
Moving how? The wormhole thing?

The wormhole is the way I explained it, as he traveled from Earth to Ganymede, the largest of the Jupiter's moons. They never actually said wormhole, but if someone goes light speed on Earth there would be massive damage

xmarksthespot
The wormhole is the way I explained it, as he traveled from Earth to Ganymede, the largest of the Jupiter's moons. They never actually said wormhole, but if someone goes light speed on Earth there would be massive damage I.e. he hasn't shown any such ability. happy

H. S. 6
The wormhole is the way I explained it, as he traveled from Earth to Ganymede, the largest of the Jupiter's moons. They never actually said wormhole, but if someone goes light speed on Earth there would be massive damage

He had no control, and he ended up 1000 years in the past. Am I correct?

King_Mungi
I.e. he hasn't shown any such ability. happy

Your not a very good listener are you?

He had no control, and he ended up 1000 years in the past. Am I correct?

Only in that incident as he had to rip out a power battery as well as the suit was already damaged and this was prior to his Qwrlln upgrade.

xmarksthespot
Your not a very good listener are you?Now Mungi.. don't force my hand and make me Flash vs Guardian spite thread you... happy

Storm can make sunlasers she said she could.

H. S. 6
Your not a very good listener are you?

Only in that incident as he had to rip out a power battery as well as the suit was already damaged and this was prior to his Qwrlln upgrade.

So he has shown the ability to move at light speed while retaining control?

King_Mungi
Now Mungi.. don't force my hand and make me Flash vs Guardian spite thread you... happy

Storm can make sunlasers she said she could.

Except Flash as stated doesn't instantly go at light speed, which irrates the hell out of me.

Mac has enhanced control of his powers as he is literally the suit now since thw Qwrlln made him into a cyborg making the suit part of him. The Qwrlln rebuilt him to take on Galactus.

King_Mungi
So he has shown the ability to move at light speed while retaining control?

UUUUH! I already explained this, no but they stated he can as he has complete control over his suit now and it's not damaged to begin with.

xmarksthespot
Except Flash as stated doesn't instantly go at light speed, which irrates the hell out of me.

Mac has enhanced control of his powers as he is literally the suit now since thw Qwrlln made him into a cyborg making the suit part of him. The Qwrlln rebuilt him to take on Galactus. WW can instantly go at top speed apparently... magic speed...

Better yet Zoom vs Guardian eek!

You really can't use things that have never been done... it's the reason I don't trust anything stormfront writes about Storm.

H. S. 6

Mac has enhanced control of his powers as he is literally the suit now since thw Qwrlln made him into a cyborg making the suit part of him. The Qwrlln rebuilt him to take on Galactus.

Who cares if he doesn't instantly go light speed? That point is moot because of the speeds Flash can get to.

Alas, though, 'tis not the topic.

King_Mungi
WW can instantly go at top speed apparently... magic speed...

Better yet Zoom vs Guardian eek!

proof? and that puts them at a massive disadvantage as WW wouldn't be able to take everyone out especially not with Guardian's shield.

Zoom wins

H. S. 6
UUUUH! I already explained this, no but they stated he can as he has complete control over his suit now and it's not damaged to begin with.

You're using heresay, then. erm

xmarksthespot
Ask Draco... I recall he had issue numbers... she can also dispel any shield with the lasso eek!

King_Mungi
Who cares if he doesn't instantly go light speed? That point is moot because of the speeds Flash can get to.

Alas, though, 'tis not the topic.

this allows others to take them out before they reach their top speed.

Actually it is, the incident where he went lightspeed was prior to his upgrade when he didn't have control

King_Mungi
You're using heresay, then. erm

No it was stated in handbooks and issues, same as it was said Aurora and Northstar are capable of going 99% the speed of light but havn't as "they have never needed to go that fast"

xmarksthespot
The amount of time it takes a Flash to get to their speeds<<<<<<<<The amount of time other characters gain even a m/s in speed

King_Mungi
The amount of time it takes a Flash to go lightspeed<<<<<<<<The amount of time other characters gain even a m/s in speed

What? now that's an outright error as once again Flash has to steal other peoples speed (Jesse Quick) to do it fairly fast without that it takes him quite abit to built that kinda momentum.

xmarksthespot
Bring it...

Oh it's already been brought it...

Flash has some ridiculous speed feats which defy your whole momentum thing...

happy

King_Mungi
Bring it...

Oh it's already been brought it...

Flash has some ridiculous speed feats which defy your whole momentum thing...

Like what?

Every time you mentioned a speed feat he built momentum to do it and was said by Flash he needs momentum to built up that sort of speed.

xmarksthespot
Saving those Koreans... stop and start.. stop and start...

You act as if other characters don't need to obey the laws of motion but Flash does...

Blair Wind
ban2

King_Mungi
Saving those Koreans... stop and start.. stop and start...

You act as if other characters don't need to obey the laws of motion but Flash does...

No, as shown by Flash he has dropped off cilvilians before without stopping.

He has said and shown he does.

xmarksthespot
No, as shown by Flash he has dropped off cilvilians before without stopping. Or has he?

Dun dun dunnnn....

Other characters would have to obey the laws of motion too then... it's never stated they obey the laws of gravity but they do... (unless they have the power of flight...)

King_Mungi
Or has he?

Dun dun dunnnn....

Other characters would have to obey the laws of motion too then... it's never stated they obey the laws of gravity but they do... (unless they have the power of flight...)

He has

He said on mutliple occasions he needs momentum, and I know that's why I tried to explain the Guardian light speed as a wormhole seeing as going light speed would devast the world.

xmarksthespot
Without having any on panel fighting or flying lightspeed feats... it is dubious whether he can actually do so... no one believes Storm can make sunlasers...

Northstar and Aurora are equally bound by the laws of motion then...

King_Mungi
Without having any on panel fighting or flying lightspeed feats... it is dubious whether he can actually do so... no one believes Storm can make sunlasers...

Northstar and Aurora are equally bound by the laws of motion then...

He flew to the jupiter's moon, regardless his durability would allow him to react and do something between these two.

Even in the other thread I never said they wern't

Blair Wind
red_indian shush.....

xmarksthespot
He flew to the jupiter's moon, regardless his durability would allow him to react and do something between these two.

Even in the other thread I never said they wern't So he'll fly to Jupiter's moon, millions of miles away and thousands of years into the past. Making him effectively useless in this fight.
That pleases me. happy

It was somewhat implied... by the whole 'it's never been stated that they need to...'Originally posted by Blair Wind
red_indian shush..... You shush. miffed

He'd get speedblitzed before he can even open his mouth. smile

King_Mungi
So he'll fly to Jupiter's moon, millions of miles away and thousands of years into the past. Making him effectively useless in this fight.
That pleases me. happy

It was somewhat implied... by the whole 'it's never been stated that they need to...' You shush. miffed

He'd get speedblitzed before he can even open his mouth. smile

No it shows a injuired and pre-upgraded Guardian doing that. I thought we went over this? Plus even if he did travel to the past, he could take them out even before they were born.

No that's completly different, that quote is them reaching 99% the speed of light not about momentum which was never stated they need or not.

Unlikely.

xmarksthespot
Again you use your Canadian powers to confuse me.. huh

Are you saying they accelerate faster than Flash or not...?

King_Mungi
Again you use your Canadian powers to confuse me.. huh

Are you saying they accelerate faster than Flash or not...?

No as I have said before there was never any mention if they need momentum to accelerate or not. Their acceleration was never stated.

H. S. 6
No as I have said before there was never any mention if they need momentum to accelerate or not. Their acceleration was never stated.

To be fair, I think we'd have to assume that they do need to build up momentum, however. We can't deny the laws of physics simply because there is nothing to prove they are applied.

King_Mungi
To be fair, I think we'd have to assume that they do need to build up momentum, however. We can't deny the laws of physics simply because there is nothing to prove they are applied.

and I never said otherwise

Soujaboy
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.