I OD'd on QT movies today!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedSkull
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I woke up today and watched in order Reservoir Dogs, Natural Born Killers, Pulp Fiction, From Dusk Till Dawn, Jackie Brown, KB:Vol 1. and finished with KB: Vol 2.

I have seen enough violence and heard f*ck enough times to last me for a few weeks. laughing eek! laughing

If anyone feels like labeling me as a geek . . . feel free to. laughing

DeVi| D0do
Congratulations.

Dusty
I think we've all done it.

Myth
I've done that with the true QT movies but not the other ones. I think watching NBK once was enough for my lifetime.

Impediment
Been there already with many movies by many directors. thumb up

Solo
Originally posted by Myth
I think watching NBK once was enough for my lifetime.
This is true.

tabby999
Originally posted by Myth
I've done that with the true QT movies but not the other ones. I think watching NBK once was enough for my lifetime.

totally agree. hope stones proud of himself...

Wolfie
What? No Four Rooms?

Myth
Yeah, and maybe Sin City should be thrown in for good measures.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Wolfie
What? No Four Rooms?

laughing

On that note I think we've all done that.

jaden101
Originally posted by Wolfie
What? No Four Rooms?

i was going to ask the same thing...although technically you only have to watch the penthouse bit

tabby999
haha, rent it from the video store, fast forward to tarantinos parts then clip them out of the VHS, tape them together and reconnect them to the spools in the tape. then you only have to watch his parts and no preveiws. the people at the store might not be so gratefull but meh, just rent it from Blockbuster

Wolfie
In that respect, you should also do the same with Sin City. Clip out the part where Dwight is driving with Jackie Boy's corpse in the passenger seat and the cop pulls him over.

tabby999
short movie wink or with From Dusk Till Dawn, every second minute, cut out a minutes worth of film, then stick it all backtogether in the wrong order. there you have it, tarantino gore with the abstract timeline wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.