JLA War!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
All out war! Bloodlust is on! No prep! Please give a breif explanation on your opinion of the outcome.

Superman
Batman
WonderWoman
Hal Jordan(no Spectre)
Black Canary
Aqauman
Atom

vs.

Martian Manhunter
Flash
Plastic Man
Steel
Kyle Rayner(no Ion)
Green Arrow
Hawkman

backspace
team 2

Darth Martin
Can u give an explanation?

Blair Wind
you gave three street levelers to the one team and none to the second team erm

Flash, Plastic Man, and MM and who does team one have to deal with that? WW, Supes, and GL?

Atom isnt gonna be enough, unless he just rematerlizes in there brains erm

good point....team one wins big grin

Darth Martin
How would yopu arrange the teams. Should I have gave Team 1 Zatanna.

backspace
MM telepathy, flash superior speed, plasticman is very hard to hurt, hal trumps kyle. It just seems like team 2 has more powerful characters with more versatility.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Darth Martin
All out war! Bloodlust is on! No prep! Please give a breif explanation on your opinion of the outcome.

Superman
Batman
WonderWoman
Hal Jordan(no Spectre)
Black Canary
Aqauman
Atom

vs.

Martian Manhunter
Flash
Plastic Man
Steel
Kyle Rayner(no Ion)
Green Arrow
Hawkman

There I rearanged it alittle.

backspace
Blair Wind made the same points I did but he typed fasterdoh

Blair Wind
Originally posted by backspace
MM telepathy, flash superior speed, plasticman is very hard to hurt, hal trumps kyle. It just seems like team 2 has more powerful characters with more versatility.

Only thing I disagree with is Hal trumping Kyle

Based on what Sandman said to Kyle (you will surpass Hal) AND on panel feats....they are = at least erm

and even with the re-arranging team two still wins erm

Take out Flash all together, and replace him with Captain Atom you will have a better fight erm

Flash in any fight isnt fair....he just knocks everyone out in the first picosecond

DigiMark007
The GL's would stalemate for quite a while.

MM's much more a telepath than Aquaman, and they don't really have an answer for Flash and Plastic Man.

Supes/WW would be rough to take out, since team 2 doesn't have a true brawler, but strength is far from the most useful asset in a fight like this.

Team 2, 6/10

H. S. 6
Team 2, mainly because of Flash.

Sea King
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Only thing I disagree with is Hal trumping Kyle

Based on what Sandman said to Kyle (you will surpass Hal) AND on panel feats....they are = at least erm

agree'ed

long pig
Flash at his peak(not the Flash where he runs into shit...like, say...100 or so times in his series confused ) could take them all and do very very well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.