Mastermold vs. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
dum dum dum

King_Mungi
Martian Manhunter wins, unless I'm thinking of a different Mastermold (Sentinel)

Cosmo Kramer
No i am thinking of the sentinel leader.

King_Mungi
Then Martian Manhunter definetly wins, intangibility

Cosmo Kramer
i was just looking for a fight nobody ever thought of. Sentinels are so powerful yet the most easily killed things. I think one was killed with a rock.

Grimm22
J'ohn wins with relative ease wink

golem370
Master Mold- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Mold

Darth Martin
MM

Whittdawg92
they're both MM

Cosmo Kramer
Only Mastermold is one word.

Private Pion
Isn't J'onn's heat vision caused by microwaves? What happens when metal and microwaves hit?

Hmmm....

HisMajestyAC43
i think as a general rule, x-men villains are beatable by people on MM's level. maybe with a few exceptions, but this one definitely applies.

Cosmo Kramer
It would take a little while I think. There will be a lot of sentinels to fight before and during. One blast from Mastermold might badly injure MM.

Juntai
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
It would take a little while I think. There will be a lot of sentinels to fight before and during. One blast from Mastermold might badly injure MM. It doesn't say anything about there being other sentinals in the fight.

Cosmo Kramer
Its naturally implied...Mastermold is a factory for sentinels its his one and only ability that other sentinels dont have.

Darth Martin
Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.