Doctor Who-But ONLY for people who don't continually complain/hate Rose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saphira
I know there are other threads on this but I am SO FED UP with the other thread.They're all going on about how much they hate Rose and wanted her to die, and it just got repetitive and boring. So I thought I'd make my own thread, for people like me who love EVERYTHING about the lovely Doctor and his companionable companion.
Who else besides me think he is one of the most gorgeous people on the planet? love

Lana
Duplicate threads aren't allowed...

Saphira
Duplicate of what?

Lana
There's a Doctor Who thread already. This is would be a duplicate thread.

barand1
Does it matter?

Saphira
oh. damn.

But that's why I'm making this thread! Everyone on there is going on about how much they hate Rose and are cracking open the champagne now that she's gone and won't be coming back. It's really annoying me, because I like Rose. And there's many more of them than there are of me, so I don't even want to try and tell them.

Saphira
By the way, Lana, not trying to change the subject or anything, but I LOVE your sig! big grin

Lana
Originally posted by barand1
Does it matter?

Yeah, it clutters up the forum.

Originally posted by Saphira
oh. damn.

But that's why I'm making this thread! Everyone on there is going on about how much they hate Rose and are cracking open the champagne now that she's gone and won't be coming back. It's really annoying me, because I like Rose. And there's many more of them than there are of me, so I don't even want to try and tell them.

Well that's life. You can't expect everyone to think the same way you do.

Thanks, btw.

Saphira
Does that mean I can carry on?

Saphira
If not, I won't mind. I'll just carry on trying to get a word in edgeways in the other thread.

barand1
I know what your saying Saphira, but people are intitled to their own opinion. Not everyone likes Rose. Heck not everyone likes Doctor Who! You can't make everyone happy. You shouldn't really matter what people think to be honest. I like Rose and I'm sad she has gone. Rose will be in our memories, like she will be in the Doctor's. Let move on...

Ushgarak
I'm not very anti-Rose. I think she did her job rather well. Don't let loudmouth anti-Rose types put you off using the main thread.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.