Rum and Dirt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kal875
Mods can delete this if they like because I too find this thread rather useless.

But the only funny parts in the movie revolved around rum and dirt, besides that POTC2 sucked

spencerspider
How manny movies do u like? I loved the movie. It did have its crap moments but all in all it was very good. I cant wait for the third one

Captain's Wench
wow....just wow

spencerspider
and u spend ur time just saying that.. nice one

Kal875
By, Jacks 1st mate(I forgot his name, srry) coming back at the end. It tells you no one truly dies in the whole damn movie!

spencerspider
maybe tia dalma brought him back... if they can bring jack back, why not him

Joscail
Did you fall asleep? 'Cause I think you were only awake for a couple parts of the movie....either that or you are just dead to humour.

jessigem
laughing out loud if you really pay attention to the first AND second movies, all the little details fall into place and it's just like doh fadurdur why didn't i think of that before?!

Kal875
Guy's I'd like to apologize, I thought about it and I realized that I really did like everything in the movie except the ending. I'm sorry for making a new thread and wasting all your time.

POTC lover xoxo
how could you say that movie sucked you r crazy!!!!!

Kal875
did you just miss my apology stupid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.