Night Carwler Vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sea King
this is the only one i could not find so its the only one i could come up with.

No prep and they both meet on the street when magneto just comes out of a Wal-Mart big grin

now they fight what happens, who wins ,how?

magneto1992
Well i Am not sure I guess for magnus but it can go etheir way

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Sea King
this is the only one i could not find so its the only one i could come up with.

No prep and they both meet on the street when magneto just comes out of a Wal-Mart big grin

now they fight what happens, who wins ,how?

This is truly the epitome of "First come, first served". Whoever attacks first, wins. Nightcrawler can kill Magneto in one blow, but so can Magneto if he really wants to.

Whoever strikes first, wins.

Sea King
these were the sigs i did for them and i was looking at them today and then i thought what the heck ill make a battel for them

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/PhotoMaster_01/NightCarwler.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/PhotoMaster_01/MagnetoSig2.jpg

Darth Martin
Those kick ***!

Sea King
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Those kick ***!

thanks!!

Sea King
Originally posted by Metalmanx
This is truly the epitome of "First come, first served". Whoever attacks first, wins. Nightcrawler can kill Magneto in one blow, but so can Magneto if he really wants to.

Whoever strikes first, wins.

i believe your right

Priest
can NC bipass magneto's shields?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Priest

He teleports to another dimension and then back into ours, I dont see why not.

Sea King
Originally posted by Priest

id say he could cause i dont think that it has ever been shown or stated that he cant.

magneto1992
ok

batdude123
Are you all kidding me? Magneto stomps the blue elf 10/10. laughing

Apolloknight
Originally posted by batdude123
Are you all kidding me? Magneto stomps the blue elf 10/10. laughing

Well thats real logical, but how?

lilnutta12
magneto

Cosmo Kramer
Well heres what I know.Magneto can travel through the Earths core and Nightcrawler cannot. Magneto can also attack him from further away and I think Magneto also has some powers that few comics show. He can also shrink the force fields so thin across himself Nightcrawler cannot get in and gets killed in a second.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Well heres what I know.Magneto can travel through the Earths core and Nightcrawler cannot. Magneto can also attack him from further away and I think Magneto also has some powers that few comics show. He can also shrink the force fields so thin across himself Nightcrawler cannot get in and gets killed in a second.

BUT. If Nightcrawler attacks first, before Magneto can react (especially given this scenario), then Nightcrawler would win this.

It's a 50/50 situation.

Cosmo Kramer
Is his back turned? Does he know its coming? If he does he can logically kill him without thinking too much. Doesnt matter how long he knows either.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer

Shrinking hjis forcefield's thin does no good against a person who moves through dimension. This is Nightcrawler not the Vision

Cosmo Kramer
How will he fit inside?

marvelprince
I'm understanding. Are you saying that Maggs will place the shield directly around himself (sort of like another layer of skin) or that Maggs will make the shields ion so thin that no one can pass through?

Cosmo Kramer
I guess either one is acceptable.

marvelprince
Well because for a teleporter like Nightcrawler shields, no matter how thin, are comparable to having a gate over the top of a pool. If you walk you won't be able to get through, but you can swim under it since the gate doesn't extend under the water. Nightcrawler, by way of moving through this other dimension, is essentially swimming under any defenses Magneto could hope to put up. Even if he makes a skin tight field around him it won't be able to stop Nightcrawler from teleporting a fist into Magneto's head

grey fox
Originally posted by Metalmanx
BUT. If Nightcrawler attacks first, before Magneto can react (especially given this scenario), then Nightcrawler would win this.

It's a 50/50 situation.

yes

Cosmo Kramer
Its a stupid situation he has been attacked by all the Uncanny X-men before.

marvelprince
In this forum we are talking full potential of all combatants. In the comics just cause Magneto is the villian they have other heroes like Cyclops, Havoc and Iceman hold back and fight stupidly. Thats CIS, which doesn't apply here. Theoritically all Kurt has to do is port his fight through Erik's heart/brain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.