Put these guys in order (Durable)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Apolloknight
Silver Surfer, Superman, Thing, Colossus, Classic Juggernaut, Enraged Hulk, Superman, Ultron, Thanos, Darkseid, Gladiator 100%.

I know Im probably leaving out some people, but this is all I could think of, off the top of my head. The Test is a Moderate but not Full force Concussive Blast from Galactus. Who survives or deals with it the best. Place them in order of what you think.

Dinalfos
Alright, fess up. What's your agenda?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Alright, fess up. What's your agenda?

Nothing, I would just like to know where people stand on Durability. There has been alot of Arguments with guys like, Superman, Thanos, Darkseid, Juggernaut and Hulk.

Dalak
Now is this sheer physical durability or are we counting things like Forcefields, Regen, and Molecular Control?

Priest
Classic Juggernaut
Thanos/Enraged Hulk
Superman/Gladiator
Silver Surfer

Darkseid,Ultron i have no clue
Thing,Colossus- who cares about these scrubs lol

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Dalak
Now is this sheer physical durability or are we counting things like Forcefields, Regen, and Molecular Control?

No shields, just sheer durability. If some one is killed/KO, no regan either.

Dalak
Originally posted by Apolloknight
No shields, just sheer durability. If some one is killed/KO, no regan either.

In that case I'll be assuming Thanos with no Shileds, SS with no Cosmic ramping him up, Juggs cut off from Cytorrak as in that old Thor fight, and no regen on anybody.

Given that

Thanos is at the least KOed, it took his shileds to save his butt when he was blasted by Galactus when Thanos tried to enlist his aid once.

Juggs is KOed if not killed, since Thor was affecting him but he still had insane durability.

SS is KOed

Thing/Colossus/Supes/Hulk/Ultron/Gladiator are Dead

Darksied I don't know enough to figure, but from what I've heard of his latest feats I'd say KOed at the least.

Jyppe
Ultron is made of Adamantium, isn't he? His insides can still be burned though.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Jyppe
Ultron is made of Adamantium, isn't he? His insides can still be burned though.

Not sure on that one, any other opinions?

HisMajestyAC43
well a blast from galactus hurts all of these guys anyway, but take away their shields (for the cosmic guys at least) and they are screwed...

galactus is somewhat of a hard test if you are going to include guys like thing and colossus.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
well a blast from galactus hurts all of these guys anyway, but take away their shields (for the cosmic guys at least) and they are screwed...

galactus is somewhat of a hard test if you are going to include guys like thing and colossus.

OK OK, Maybe Galactus was a little too much, all of these guys have shown some crazy Duability feats. So I just Go with this.

Full POWER Blast From Cyclops.

HisMajestyAC43
Thanos/Supes - these two tied for first imo
Gladiator - Only at Full confidence, if not he drops below surfer
Silver Surfer
Ultron - not sure if he is adamantium, but if he is this is where he falls.
Colossus - i just went with the ultimate incarnation, but i think even 616 would arguably fit here
Thing
Enraged Hulk - he's not so much invulnerable, he just has an instantaneous healing factor...
Classic Juggs - because without cyttorak hes a muscly guy in armor...

and i left darkseid out because i don't really know too much about him durability-wise.

DickBlazer
classic juggs starts crying cause he can't move
surfer freezes cause dad spanked him
supes is sent flying but shakes it off
hulk is shaken but more pissed
gladiator is worried about his hair
ultron, thanos, dark, recover fast
thing gets destroyed
ult. colossus is KO'd but unharmed
i don't see any of these guys getting harmed permanently but thing
ult thing would be ok

bigbran
the list goes like this
juggs
thanos
supes/ enraged hulk/ glads
little puss darkseid.
silver surfer
the rest get blown to peices.

Grimm22
1.Thanos
2.Gladiator 100%.
3.Superman
4.Darkseid
5.Classic Juggernaut
6.Silver Surfer
7.Colossus
8.Thing
9.Ultron
10.Enraged Hulk

As pointed out before, enraged Hulk isnt as much durable as he much as he has an immense healing factor.

Ultron is made of adamantium, but he can still be defeated in other ways

Accel
Well, Hulk has been shown to take more damage than Thing and possibly Colossus as well (Ultron I'm not sure about).

Priest
i think Classic juggy should be on the top, ive seen thanos bleed before, and ruffed up, but not juggy

Grimm22
Woops embarrasment

I read the first post wrong.

here's the new order of who would take a blast from Galactus

Survives

Thanos
Enraged Hulk
Superman
Darkseid
Classic Juggernaut
Silver Surfer

Dies

Ultron
Colossus
Thing

Accel
Originally posted by Priest
i think Classic juggy should be on the top, ive seen thanos bleed before, and ruffed up, but not juggy
Classic Juggs has been hurt by Storm's lightning...

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Accel
Classic Juggs has been hurt by Storm's lightning...

I have seen alot of these guys hurt by things that contradict their higher showing, including Hulk, lets just remove the PIS factor for now and go from what the should be able to handle.

Accel
I have seen alot of these guys hurt by things that contradict their higher showing, including Hulk, lets just remove the PIS factor for now and go from what the should be able to handle.
I know. I was just pointing out to Priest that even Juggy has been "ruffed up" before.

Priest

agreed, accel, and Apollo, but we seen juggy laugh at a god blast from thor, without PIS/ CIS juggy is alone at the top

Dalak
Originally posted by Priest
agreed, accel, and Apollo, but we seen juggy laugh at a god blast from thor, without PIS/ CIS juggy is alone at the top

He's also without his Forcefield, and his magic Invlunerability shield like when he was cut off from Cytorrak by Thor. He's still durable as all get out, but he's not impervious anymore.

And Hulk does have a nice base durability or else Mjolnir SHots would crush bone and such like in the Ultimates. So far the only things to break Hulks bones that I know of is The Asguardian Destroyer powered by Maestro, The Maestro, and The Void/Sentry. There was one time with some Ravager guy, but that was in a Non-Continuity book.

At most that's 4 times in his history.

I don't think Cyke's blast could do that to him, though Galactus' blast easily could.

This is essentially when he's trying to kill "A Mortal" blast that Thanos only survived because of his forcefields and Molecular Control.

Dinalfos
I'd like to point out once again that Classic Savage Hulk didn't really have a noteworthy heal factor. He just had unbreakable skin that became more unbreakable with rage.

Apolloknight
He's also without his Forcefield, and his magic Invlunerability shield like when he was cut off from Cytorrak by Thor. He's still durable as all get out, but he's not impervious anymore.

And Hulk does have a nice base durability or else Mjolnir SHots would crush bone and such like in the Ultimates. So far the only things to break Hulks bones that I know of is The Asguardian Destroyer powered by Maestro, The Maestro, and The Void/Sentry. There was one time with some Ravager guy, but that was in a Non-Continuity book.

At most that's 4 times in his history.

I don't think Cyke's blast could do that to him, though Galactus' blast easily could.

This is essentially when he's trying to kill "A Mortal" blast that Thanos only survived because of his forcefields and Molecular Control.

Juggernauts Just as Durable with or without his shield. He has taken shots from Thors hammer that didnt even phase him, without his shield up.

bigbran
cum on, juggs is top duribility.

Dalak
Juggernauts Just as Durable with or without his shield. He has taken shots from Thors hammer that didnt even phase him, without his shield up.

So you are saying that without Cytorrak that Juggernaut is still completely Invulnerable?

No, he's not. Without the being that made him that way he can't be.

Maybe that was our first glance of Current Juggs?

Grimm22
Thanos owns Juggs in durability no expression

He survived a full blast from Galactus eek!

Sure he had a force field but the fact that he survived at all is insanity big grin

Dalak
Originally posted by Grimm22

Sure he had a force field but the fact that he survived at all is insanity big grin

He had multiple fields if I remember right.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Grimm22

You mean when a depowered Galactus blasted Thanos and got him on the floor begging him to listen to his reasons?
Full Blast from Galactus means a 100% Big G blasting a target.

Apolloknight
So you are saying that without Cytorrak that Juggernaut is still completely Invulnerable?

No, he's not. Without the being that made him that way he can't be.

Maybe that was our first glance of Current Juggs?

No im saying Classic Juggernaut, with or without his shield, is just as invulnerable. Cytorrak is his power, No where in this Thread did I say Juggernaut without teh power of Cytorrak. I just said no Shields.

Soujaboy
Well lets just say Eternity made an attempt to get rid of Cain, and well failed.

Accel
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Well lets just say Eternity made an attempt to get rid of Cain, and well failed.
Was that due to Cain's durability?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.