The Science of Sleep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillTheLight
It's from the director of Eternal sunshine it has the same sort of quirky feel to it..Personally I'm looking forward to it

you can see the trailer HERE

Solo
I'm a huge Gondry fan, but the plan sounds a little similar to that of "Waking Life".

I'll definitely be seeing it, though, with the highest hopes.

Solo
Originally posted by Solo
I'm a huge Gondry fan, but the plan sounds a little similar to that of "Waking Life".

I'll definitely be seeing it, though, with the highest hopes.
I pretty much take all of that back. Dumbass comment, don't see what I was thinking.

Looks great, I can't wait!

~Da Rev~
It does, indeed.

silver_tears
I am such a huge Bernal fan, and he's so extremely underrated it's sad.
I can't wait to see this film. I adore the fact it's French in parts as well.

MildPossession
Science of Sleep is one on my MUST SEE list.

Fawne
Originally posted by KillTheLight
It's from the director of Eternal sunshine it has the same sort of quirky feel to it..Personally I'm looking forward to it

you can see the trailer HERE

i honestly want to see it..i mean it is the director of eternal sunshie..genius! and the film looks so quirky but soemthing,i don't know is holding me back from wanting to see it...but it looks so good!

BackFire
I will be seeing it soon. Loved Eternal Sunshine and am very much looking forward to this.

Poo Face
I'll see it on the big screen, since I regretted missing Eternal Sunshine on the big screen. The visuals alone will be astonishing. The fact he uses little CG is impressive as well for this day and age. Plus the story sounds awkward, I love awkward movies.

Solo
Originally posted by BackFire
I will be seeing it soon. Loved Eternal Sunshine and am very much looking forward to this.

jainasolo55
ooo i want to see this movie i liked eternal sunshine so im bound to like this one

a1hsauce
its my new favorite movie yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.