who has the most emotional problems?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Now what i mean by this is who goes through the most mental anguish and torture. Or who goes through heartbreaks. I know this seems vague so a good example would be spiderman of course. He goes through reminising about his uncle ben to having problems with Mary Jane.

backspace
Bruce banner hates being the hulk. I forget how many times he has tried to kill himself.

Rick/Genis
Hulk wins, he has split personality disorder!

H. S. 6
All-Star Batman ftw.

Demonic Phoenix
Rouge. She can't kiss any guy she likes stick out tongue

Jyppe
Aurora does have split personality disorder too smile

Dalak
Comics Only or everything, because Guts from Berserk had it worse than pretty much everyone. From falling out of his dead pregnant mother after she was hanged, to being sold to a guy to be raped as a kid his life has been Hell.

Banner > Wayne for bad lives in Comics.

backspace
But not hundreds of personalities like poor bruce.

Jyppe
At least he always has someone to talk with LOL

Darth Macabre
Who has the most emotional problems in all of comics? That would be Superboy Prime for 500.

Dalak
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Who has the most emotional problems in all of comics? That would be Superboy Prime for 500.

Did he get browbeaten into defending his father in court after he WATCHED him murder his mother?

I don't think so.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Dalak
Did he get browbeaten into defending his father in court after he WATCHED him murder his mother?

I don't think so.

No, but he did try to recreate his world just because he wanted to be Superman.

Dalak
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
No, but he did try to recreate his world just because he wanted to be Superman.

That's a problem, but it's not as bad as Bruce's life, which is easier than that of Guts.

Broly92
I agree Hulk he is the original comic book disorder

Dalak
Originally posted by Broly92
I agree Hulk he is the original comic book disorder

Agreed, even Doom with all his badassery is just a guy with a bitched up face whining about his mommy wink

backspace
laughing out loud

Broly92
Originally posted by Dalak
Agreed, even Doom with all his badassery is just a guy with a bitched up face whining about his mommy wink
And SuperImo prime is just so kid who never stopped whining

manjaro
you're all wrong. kyle rayner has everyone beat..from the moment he got the ring, all the way up to ION, and then ION again. he has been plagued with emotional issues...this guy has more nervous breakdowns that over worked popstars and out of work actorsbig grin now i know that having every serious girlfriend you've ever had brutally murderd can take a toll, but by my count its been about 4 times now that he has placed himslef on hiatus, just so he can get his head clear and find himslef, and its endless bouts with depression and self loathing in between these breaks

ThePittman
Copycat from DV8, now she was totally messed up. Hell they all were.

bigbran
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Rouge. She can't kiss any guy she likes stick out tongue or girl!

complexbrother
Aurora from Alpha Flight has two distinct personalites, and neither of 'em likes each other.

Grimm22
Spidey stick out tongue

Seriously that guy has put up with so much crap, especially from JMS mad

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil takes this one by far. Second being The Batman.

grey fox
What about Sentry ? The man has a few hundred mental problems and his own alter ego murders hundreds.

draxx_tOfU
blackbolt..whats its like to accidentally kill your brother, to be placed in a sound proof chamber, learn uber hard not to use your voice and to be allowed to enter society at the age of nineteen..

besides, most characters have to have some shit*y past, which somehow motivates them to become heroes/villains or because of the manifestation of their powers that they deal with loads of emotional problems.....imo

LethalFemme
Didn' Donna Troy live hundreds of lives where she was beaten, raped and killed over and over?

Skeets
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Didn' Donna Troy live hundreds of lives where she was beaten, raped and killed over and over?
I'm sure that's been retconned.

complexbrother
Starfire was born a princess with all the trappings tha being a princess affords her only to have it all ripped away and sold into slavery where she was raped and beaten over and over again untill she escaped and came to earth and then she was viewed as an alien criminal (untill she learned to speak english by flesh on flesh contact)

ThePittman
Have you guys ever read the DV8 series; Copycat not only has a split personality but like 5 or 6 of them. Also the team is so messed up like a sister that sleeps with the brother who is the head of the team just so she can get more power. The team leader is psychotic and would like to kill he team and has the power to do so and the others are just as bad.

marvelprince
Daredevil. He's abandoned by his mother, he's blinded, his father is killed, his first love (Elektra is killed by one of his enemies0, another of the women he loves is killed because of him thinking she has AIDS(Karen), Echo was a pawn for the Kingpin, he was outted in the tabloids, thrown in jail with the criminals he put in there and has his best friend die trying to defend him. Add that to the countless breakdowns he's had over the years (how could he not have breakdowns with stuff like that going on) and you have one messed up character

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by marvelprince
Daredevil. He's abandoned by his mother, he's blinded, his father is killed, his first love (Elektra is killed by one of his enemies0, another of the women he loves is killed because of him thinking she has AIDS(Karen), Echo was a pawn for the Kingpin, he was outted in the tabloids, thrown in jail with the criminals he put in there and has his best friend die trying to defend him. Add that to the countless breakdowns he's had over the years (how could he not have breakdowns with stuff like that going on) and you have one messed up character Meh. That's nothing. Thing is a eunuch. shifty

nimbus006
Those are all very very good mentions. For my choice I have to go with Punisher. Seeing your wife and kid die is pretty bad. Thing is another one has it crappy, cuz he is a giant rock, but he has come to tems with it so its not that bad. And Logan past haunts him pretty bad as well. So now im going to put them in somewhat of a list.

1. Hulk
2. Spiderman
3. Batman
4. Daredevil
5. Punisher
6. Rogue
7. Sentry (Void)
8. Black Bolt
9. Thing
10. Logan

This is the list so far, feel free to add to it or change it around, and sorry if i forgot anyone.

Dalak
Originally posted by manjaro
you're all wrong. kyle rayner has everyone beat..from the moment he got the ring, all the way up to ION, and then ION again. he has been plagued with emotional issues...this guy has more nervous breakdowns that over worked popstars and out of work actorsbig grin now i know that having every serious girlfriend you've ever had brutally murderd can take a toll, but by my count its been about 4 times now that he has placed himslef on hiatus, just so he can get his head clear and find himslef, and its endless bouts with depression and self loathing in between these breaks

Hulk > Kyle

Every Woman he's been interested has betrayed him or died, and he thought he was the reason Betty died (Direct Reason, no "I didn't stop it, I'm to blame"wink

He's been betrayed by almost everyone he's ever considered a friend.

He's tried to kill himself innumerable times.

And his personalities won't let themselves be healed, and are Gamma'd up enough to resist much more than anyone elses.

"HULK IS THE MOST SCREWED UP IN THE HEAD THAT THERE IS!!!!!"

King_Mungi
Originally posted by complexbrother
Aurora from Alpha Flight has two distinct personalites, and neither of 'em likes each other.

She has now three distinct personalities now.

Mindship
1. Bruce Banner.
2. Bruce Wayne.

Moral: don't name your comic-kid "Bruce."

Soujaboy
Thor has lost his father, his son, his brothers, his lover, and the rest of The Asgardian Race. Imagine watching your whole race of people die before your eyes, ya thats what happened to Thor.

The Hulk, of course

Ultimate Hulk

Sentry

ThePittman
Lady Death, everyone that she knows is dead. crylaugh

Blair Wind
What the f**k? why about Spawn?

marvelprince
We really don't know what's up with Thor yet so I'd say its too soon to tell. For now I'm gonna stick with my trio of Daredevil, Hulk and Sentry

Mider
spawn the guys been through hell........he had to deal with being sent there then while being a spawn he's had to visit and over come alot of demonic illusions, he even said nope i dont wanna go with you guys in heaven, he didnt believe in heaven so angela's lance didnt even hurt him in the second age for a time,

bruce wayne......well he said he wouldnt kill the joker but if supes was bad he wouldnt hesitate, he doesnt trust anyone as seen in tower of babel, his parents got gunned down in front of him, it litarally drove him to prapaire his entire life for the purpose of fighting trime, schooling, education, his fourtune, his company all has to do with being a super hero or is used for his super heroics.

hulk wow you guys are right about that poor guy, his dad was a freaking psycho who has tried to kill hulk and did kill his mom and other insanity, hulk has alot of emotional problems as seen when they saw all the hulks in his head, guilt hulk, devil hulk etc

joker......guys totally mental his insanity almost drove the spectre himself insane, he hates batman SO much his entire criminal life basically revolves around him, think about it the guy pawns lex luthor plenty of times, but he's happy being a local crime boss, while if he put his genious to other things, he would be like one of the world's smartest people and maybe one of the richest, he's used his resources which are less then luthors i think, to battle superman, take over half the world, kill jason todd, become an ambassedor for a nation, solved the phylosophy stone while luthor with all his resources could not, but when batman was supposidly dead he turned normal...........even got a chick and fixed his face, but the moment he finds out bats is alive BOOM back to joker.

Sea King
well i say Hal Jordan had the most emotional problems

Grimm22
Eh, I wouldnt say that Thing has many emotional problems erm

The worst part about being Thing is that he cant feel things that normal people can sad

manjaro
dont feel sorry for him he's richer than bill gates now (literally) plus in the earth x story line he had a pair of twin sons with that blind chick so happarently he is capable of getting it on....hhhhmmm i wonder what his semen lookd like...*shudder*-----dont feel sorry for spawn either cuz he got to be a god at one point.IMO that makes up for his wife being knocked up by his best friend and his boss killing him

my list
Kyle
Daredevil
batman
hulk

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Grimm22

That makes me wonder about the man o' steel. I mean he can deflect bullets, so how can he feel lois' warm touch.

UniOmni
Joker isn't as crazy as he'd like people to think he is. He tells himself and others he's crazy, to kinda absolve any guilt over the things he's done. But he ain't that crazy. And he doesn't hate Batman. He's in love with Batman. True story.

Juntai
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Originally posted by Grimm22

That makes me wonder about the man o' steel. I mean he can deflect bullets, so how can he feel lois' warm touch. Willpower and self control. He has a lot of control over himself and his powers.... He said one wrong movement, and flesh tears like paper and bones break like toothpics. But he doesn't tell that to Lois, in fear he'd scare her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.