Batman versus Spiderman(h2h only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
Batman versus Spiderman: this is a h2h fight only

Darth Martin
Spiderman will punch bats head off! SPITE THREAD

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Spiderman will punch bats head off! SPITE THREAD

Forgot to add::: NO super strengthstick out tongue

backspace
Spidey's super agility and spidersenses would give him the win 7/10. Bats could win a few because pete has had problems with non-powered martial artists before.

badabing
Batman has more skill at h2h. If Spider-Man doesn't have any of his powers, then he loses.

Darth Martin
Spidey will win, he still has super agility,speed,reflexes, and his spider sense to rely on.

backspace
Spidey still has senses and agility.

backspace
co-signed

backspace
dammit i thought i deleted my second post.

Up In Flames
as much as i like batman, he loses... spiderman has spider sense and above human speed, which enables him to dodge all of batman's moves

damn you, spiderman!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Spidey will win, he still has super agility,speed,reflexes, and his spider sense to rely on.

thumb up

bigbran
yup spides wins.

Broly92
Originally posted by bigbran
yup spides wins.
I don't think it would be easy but yes he still wins yes

marvelprince
It'll be easy. A full potential Spider-Man, even without super-strength, will make Batman look like he was standing still

Crease
Wait till batdude123 gets wind of this one... sad

Demonic Phoenix
How bout we spice up this fight?

Batman gets the symbiote suit and becomes uhh....Vampire Bat big grin. So he has all the abilites of spider-man(same strength etc) but no spider sense and he is not "immune" to spidey's spider sense the way venom is.
Who'd win now?

marvelprince
Hmmm. If this is just regular spidey then Bruce takes it w/ the symbiote, but Iron Spidey with all its little features may be able to handle VampBats

jinzin
current spiderman probably wins as batman will most likely never touch him...

calssic spiderman would loose.. all he could do is run away really...

ST0RM SHAD0W
I think Batman would win.

Spider-Man's about 165 170 and can arguably push 20 tons.

His speed comes from his strength.

kgkg
Originally posted by badabing
Batman has more skill at h2h. If Spider-Man doesn't have any of his powers, then he loses. if he has no powers he is just a geek.

even i can take peter parker

Apolloknight
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W

He just has no Super Strength, Batman never lays a hand on Him......

ST0RM SHAD0W
He needs his super strength to have his super speed.

bigbran
He needs his super strength to have his super speed. so flash is so fast because hes strong?!??!?!?!

ST0RM SHAD0W
so flash is so fast because hes strong?!??!?!?!

No, but its diffrent for Spider-Man.

Apolloknight
No, but its diffrent for Spider-Man.

Really, did you talk with Peter and ask him about this the last time you seen him, how is aunt may doing by the way??

bigbran
ya hows he doing, and ask how he thinks of mary jane.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Really, did you talk with Peter and ask him about this the last time you seen him, how is aunt may doing by the way??

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dinalfos
Even without his strength he'd kick batty's ass. He has the speed and agility and stamina to toy with him.

Apolloknight
roll eyes (sarcastic)

What, you the one that claims to know things other dont, you must be close with him!!! wink

Inhuman
plus he has his stingers if needed cool

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by Inhuman
plus he has his stingers if needed cool

He also has organic webbing, but this is H2H.

jinzin
so flash is so fast because hes strong?!??!?!?!

spiderman doesn't have speed force.. What the f**k?

Up In Flames
Originally posted by jinzin
spiderman doesn't have speed force.. What the f**k?

speed force? where the hell in crud's name did you get that bulls*** word from? does jet li have speed force? no, but he's fast enough to hit you without you even feeling it... not that jet li has spider sense or anything like that...

marvelprince

I see where you are going but are incorrect. Its true that a person with great strength would be able to effective move faster, more muscle fibers and such, but in Spider-Man's case his powers of speed and strength are independent of each other. If what you say is true then Doc Samson and Hulk should be the fastest of all Marvel heroes

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Up In Flames
speed force? where the hell in crud's name did you get that bulls*** word from? does jet li have speed force? no, but he's fast enough to hit you without you even feeling it... not that jet li has spider sense or anything like that...

What the f**k?

Metalmanx
Spider-Man wins 10/10.

Juntai
I still don't see how people don't think Spiderman's speed and agility aren't directly related to vastly enhanced strength. Without his leg and armpower in works he wouldn't move nearly as fast, jump as high, etc.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Juntai
I still don't see how people don't think Spiderman's speed and agility aren't directly related to vastly enhanced strength. Without his leg and armpower in works he wouldn't move nearly as fast, jump as high, etc.

Then why isnt Hulk, Juggernaut, and Abomination the faster ones their are, and why isnt flash the strongest one their is!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Up In Flames
speed force? where the hell in crud's name did you get that bulls*** word from? does jet li have speed force? no, but he's fast enough to hit you without you even feeling it... not that jet li has spider sense or anything like that... What the f**k?

God, I hope stupid isn't contagious.

Juntai
Then why isnt Hulk, Juggernaut, and Abomination the faster ones their are, and why isnt flash the strongest one their is!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 That's really faulty logic.

Flash's speed isn't relative to either strength or actually running capacity. He draws power from an extradimension force. The source of all kinetic energy. He's like the god of speed.

And Hulk does have a measure of superspeed and reflex, etc, granted to him through his strength. He can leap out of the way of attacks, run a couple hundred miles an hour at full sprint someone posted before.

A lot of Spidey's speed and reflex are drawn from his strength, he can yank a web and throw his meager buck fifty weight body around like a ragdoll, or leap incredibly high out of the way of attacks. Trust me, without his strength, he loses a lot of versatility. Especially in a hand to hand fight where his webs and stuff don't come into play. His only advantage is spidersense, but Batman with these restrictions becomes much more physically imposing than the meager Parker, and a much much more experienced brutal and tactical fighter.

xmarksthespot
That's really faulty logic.

Flash's speed isn't relative to either strength or actually running capacity. He draws power from an extradimension force.

And Hulk does have a measure of superspeed and reflex, etc, granted to him through his strength. He can leap out of the way of attacks, run a couple hundred miles an hour at full sprint someone posted before.

A lot of Spidey's speed and reflex are drawn from his strength, he can yank a web and throw his meager buck fifty weight body around like a ragdoll, or leap incredibly high out of the way of attacks. Trust me, without his strength, he loses a lot of versatility. Especially in a hand to hand fight where his webs and stuff don't come into play. His only advantage is spidersense, but Batman with these restrictions becomes much more physically imposing than the meager Parker, and a much much more experienced brutal and tactical fighter. I think the basis of this thread though is meant to be that Spider-Man is only deprived of his strength though, while maintaining all his other abilities.

In which case he'd win.

Juntai
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I think the basis of this thread though is meant to be that Spider-Man is only deprived of his strength though, while maintaining all his other abilities.

In which case he'd win.
I dunno, we'd need clarification on what the no strength implies in the thread, because what I said is surely true of his strength.

"How bout we spice up this fight?

Batman gets the symbiote suit and becomes uhh....Vampire Bat . So he has all the abilites of spider-man(same strength etc) but no spider sense and he is not "immune" to spidey's spider sense the way venom is.
Who'd win now?"

Did you happen to see the thread creator post that one though?

In that situation, I'd give bats 7-10/10.

Metalmanx
That's really faulty logic.

Flash's speed isn't relative to either strength or actually running capacity. He draws power from an extradimension force. The source of all kinetic energy. He's like the god of speed.

A lot of Spidey's speed and reflex are drawn from his strength, he can yank a web and throw his meager buck fifty weight body around like a ragdoll, or leap incredibly high out of the way of attacks. Trust me, without his strength, he loses a lot of versatility. Especially in a hand to hand fight where his webs and stuff don't come into play. His only advantage is spidersense, but Batman with these restrictions becomes much more physically imposing than the meager Parker, and a much much more experienced brutal and tactical fighter.

Alright, then what's your excuse for other speedsters? Quicksilver, for example? He's not overly super-strong, yet one of the fastest speesters/fastest reflexes in Marvel. Do tell.

Skeets
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Alright, then what's your excuse for other speedsters? Quicksilver, for example? He's not overly super-strong, yet one of the fastest speesters/fastest reflexes in Marvel. Do tell.
He cn leg press a bunch.. smile

Juntai
Alright, then what's your excuse for other speedsters? Quicksilver, for example? He's not overly super-strong, yet one of the fastest speesters/fastest reflexes in Marvel. Do tell. It's not an excuse, it's rationalization.

Answer me this, do you honestly think Spidey could do 99% of the stuff he does, without his particular level of strength to yank him around or leap him out of situations, etc?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Skeets
He cn leg press a bunch.. smile

That's why I said he's not "overly super-strong", yet still runs in excess of Mach 10.

I know he can leg-press up to approximately 1-2 tons, and 1000 lbs with his upper body.

Juntai
Either way, the thread creator gave Batman an equal footing no matter how we're viewing the strength derived speed or not. He gave Batman the symbiot to counter everything Spidey has but Spideysense. I believe Batman's pure knowledge and skill in combat and combat tactics will take the win with such an even footing.

Metalmanx
It's not an excuse, it's rationalization.

Answer me this, do you honestly think Spidey could do 99% of the stuff he does, without his particular level of strength to yank him around or leap him out of situations, etc?

Yes. Just not nearly as easily. Don't get me wrong, I definitely understand your argument, I've used the same exact argument before in other threads for various reasons. But strength is not always the sole reason for super speed. As Quicksilver, Northstar, Surge, etc., can tell you, sometimes super-speed is just super-speed.

Anyways, for this fight, I believe it's implied that only his super-strength is taken away, leaving his speed/agility/reflexes the same. Otherwise, I would view this as a spite thread. Because there's no way a completely depowered (which he would for all intents and purposes be) Spider-Man would be able to do a thing to Batman.

So, in short, Spider-Man wins 10/10.

Juntai
Yes. Just not nearly as easily. Don't get me wrong, I definitely understand your argument, I've used the same exact argument before in other threads for various reasons. But strength is not always the sole reason for super speed. As Quicksilver, Northstar, Surge, etc., can tell you, sometimes super-speed is just super-speed.

Anyways, for this fight, I believe it's implied that only his super-strength is taken away, leaving his speed/agility/reflexes the same. Otherwise, I would view this as a spite thread. Because there's no way a completely depowered (which he would for all intents and purposes be) Spider-Man would be able to do a thing to Batman.

So, in short, Spider-Man wins 10/10. You missed the post where the thread creator gave Batman the venom symbiot didn't you? Hell I even reposted it and commented on it twice now in the time you've been reading. Spidey lost all advantages, Bruce is the better stronger and smarter fighter. Without reflexes/agility/speed advantage he's done no matter how we view the strength factor, in which I still see what I wrote as correct.

Batman 7-10/10

Metalmanx
Either way, the thread creator gave Batman an equal footing no matter how we're viewing the strength derived speed or not. He gave Batman the symbiot to counter everything Spidey has but Spideysense. I believe Batman's pure knowledge and skill in combat and combat tactics will take the win with such an even footing.

It does make more sense that it would be a much closer fight, but I still think Spidey would take the majority. For one, Batman would not be immediately adjusted to having such different stats. He'd have to fight completely differently for one. It's like if you've been training with 1000 lb weights on every inch of your body. You were then able to perform normally with them. If you take them off, you're suddenly completely thrown off balance. You execute your attacks far too fast and wildly, all of your maneuvers are very thrown off, since you're now moving too fast to do your moves correctly.

See, logic can be applied to Batman as well (as crazy as that sounds).

Spidey, being much more experienced with his powers, would still win thsi fight against Batman. In this new battle, Spidey wins 8/10.

Metalmanx
You missed the post where the thread creator gave Batman the venom symbiot didn't you? Hell I even reposted it and commented on it twice now in the time you've been reading. Spidey lost all advantages, Bruce is the better stronger and smarter fighter. Without reflexes/agility/speed advantage he's done no matter how we view the strength factor, in which I still see what I wrote as correct.

Batman 7-10/10

No, I saw it. I was answering previous posts. Relax. See above for the rebuttal.

Juntai
It does make more sense that it would be a much closer fight, but I still think Spidey would take the majority. For one, Batman would not be immediately adjusted to having such different stats. He'd have to fight completely differently for one. It's like if you've been training with 1000 lb weights on every inch of your body. You were then able to perform normally with them. If you take them off, you're suddenly completely thrown off balance. You execute your attacks far too fast and wildly, all of your maneuvers are very thrown off, since you're now moving too fast to do your moves correctly.

See, logic can be applied to Batman as well (as crazy as that sounds).

Spidey, being much more experienced with his powers, would still win thsi fight against Batman. In this new battle, Spidey wins 8/10. Not really, his agility without his strength backing it wouldn't be greatly over Batman's norm either way. And Spidey will be just as much at a loss without his strength he relies on as Batman would be with increased stats. Both would be thrown off of their normal game.. But neither is going to change the fact all Bruce needs to do is wait for Peter to throw a chump jab or kick, since Peter's hand to hand skills are lacking VASTLY compared to Bruces, one block, one nerve jab, and it's over. Every advantage has been taken away from Peter and Bruce is by LEAGUES a better smarter battle-hardened fighter in every sense of the word.

Metalmanx
Not really, his agility without his strength backing it wouldn't be greatly over Batman's norm either way. And Spidey will be just as much at a loss without his strength he relies on as Batman would be with increased stats. Both would be thrown off of their normal game.. But neither is going to change the fact all Bruce needs to do is wait for Peter to throw a chump jab or kick, since Peter's hand to hand skills are lacking VASTLY compared to Bruces, one block, one nerve jab, and it's over. Every advantage has been taken away from Peter and Bruce is by LEAGUES a better smarter battle-hardened fighter in every sense of the word.

Wait wait. So are we saying that Batman has the symbiote, while Spidey is still depowered? I'm confused. Can you clarify for me please?

marvelprince
Bruce may have abilities to mirror Spidey's powers, but he has no experience using them whereas SPidey has had his powers since he was fifteen. Just like not everyone can pick up a symbiote and become Venom, Bruce won't be able to match Spidey

Metalmanx
Not really, his agility without his strength backing it wouldn't be greatly over Batman's norm either way. And Spidey will be just as much at a loss without his strength he relies on as Batman would be with increased stats. Both would be thrown off of their normal game.. But neither is going to change the fact all Bruce needs to do is wait for Peter to throw a chump jab or kick, since Peter's hand to hand skills are lacking VASTLY compared to Bruces, one block, one nerve jab, and it's over. Every advantage has been taken away from Peter and Bruce is by LEAGUES a better smarter battle-hardened fighter in every sense of the word.

And with a symbiote, Bat's agility and speed would increase 15-fold. I think he'd definitely be completely thrown off when trying to perform any sort of move.

That, and it's very much debatable as to whether or not Batman could actually do anything to counter Spidey's completelyunique fighting style. One that Batman doesn't know and I (in my personal opinion with my knowledge of both characters) don't feel he could handle.

Juntai
And with a symbiote, Bat's agility and speed would increase 15-fold. I think he'd definitely be completely thrown off when trying to perform any sort of move.

That, and it's very much debatable as to whether or not Batman could actually do anything to counter Spidey's completelyunique fighting style. One that Batman doesn't know and I (in my personal opinion with my knowledge of both characters) don't feel he could handle. No, Batman's mimiced or topped most any of Parker's agilitiy feats and without powers.

But...shit, 15 fold, is it?
Parker would be lucky if he could even see Batman in that instance. Given that Batman is so much more naturally gifted than himself nonpowered.

Did you happen to see when Batman and Nightwing went at it? Let's just say, the agile Nightwing couldn't keep up with Batman when he utlizes his own high flying techniques. Couldn't land a single blow, and got dropped like a punk.

I dunno I see it as a pretty weak debate that it's now come down to whether or not Bruce could utilize such a speed increase, when the guy has had speedforce shared with him and managed fine, or used a Gl ring right off the bat. And that's just two examples.

Most of Spidey's fighting style relies on his powers. Parker does idiot moves where with normal strength he'd be throwing jabs with no leverageeasily blocked, countered, nerve strike and it's over.

In a hand to hand battle on even ground and the strengths thrown out, Bruce would murder Peter effortlessly, I don't get how you don't see that.

Juntai
Wait wait. So are we saying that Batman has the symbiote, while Spidey is still depowered? I'm confused. Can you clarify for me please? Neither have super strength, but Bruce has the symbiot to make up for any other disadvantage. Didn't you read the first page?

Skeets
No, Batman's mimiced or topped most any of Parker's agilitiy feats and without powers.

But...shit, 15 fold, is it?
Parker would be lucky if he could even see Batman in that instance. Given that Batman is so much more naturally gifted than himself nonpowered.

Did you happen to see when Batman and Nightwing went at it? Let's just say, the agile Nightwing couldn't keep up with Batman when he utlizes his own high flying techniques. Couldn't land a single blow, and got dropped like a punk.

I dunno I see it as a pretty weak debate that it's now come down to whether or not Bruce could utilize such a speed increase, when the guy has had speedforce shared with him and managed fine, or used a Gl ring right off the bat. And that's just two examples.

Most of Spidey's fighting style relies on his powers. Parker does idiot moves where with normal strength he'd be throwing jabs with no leverageeasily blocked, countered, nerve strike and it's over.

In a hand to hand battle on even ground and the strengths thrown out, Bruce would murder Peter effortlessly, I don't get how you don't see that.
That's his unique fighting style which is built around his speed and agility.
Nightwing's agile but nothing compared to spider-man not even close.

if Spidey doesn't have his strength but all his other powers he'll destroy bats h2h.

spidey doesn't really use his strength like you would think against someone when he fights.

Mindship
Everytime I see a thread like this, I think...

More-powerful-guy vs less-powerful-guy, but the more-powerful-guy can't use any of what makes him more-powerful. This way he's equal to/less-powerful than the less-powerful-guy.

If that's the case, what's the point?

Here, how about...
Superman vs Jubilee "with a twist" (which always make sit sound like a summer drink): Superman can't use Any of his powers and has a migraine headache. Who wins?

Skeets
Neither have super strength, but Bruce has the symbiot to make up for any other disadvantage. Didn't you read the first page?
bats would win if it's like that.He has the spider-sense advantage as Spidey's spider sense can't pick up Sympiotes...erm

Metalmanx
Neither have super strength, but Bruce has the symbiot to make up for any other disadvantage. Didn't you read the first page?

Yes, I read the first page. Clearly I'm still confused by it.

So, what you're telling me is: Batman's stats are all equivalent to Spidey's now? And it's just a matter of fighting skills? Cuz that seems like a pretty stupid thread to me. Especially since it's been done before (Bruce vs. Peter ).

And even still, I stick by my original statement. Batman would be completely thrown off by his new abilities and not be able to utilize them correctly. Hell, even Spider-Man was awkward as hell when he first got his powers. It took him lots of extensive training to really perfect his abilities. If Bats is just given a symbiote, he's not going to be able to perform well at all. And because of that and Spidey's years and years of experience with his powers, Spidey will rock him.

Apolloknight
No, Batman's mimiced or topped most any of Parker's agilitiy feats and without powers.

I stopped reading after that, Batman is no where in the same league as parker is when it comes to speed and agility. Granted, you have been making some decent points in this Thread, but batman is leagues below spiderman. Batmans not even in Daredevil or black panthers league. Lets come back to earth for a minute.

Juntai
That's his unique fighting style which is built around his speed and agility.
Nightwing's agile but nothing compared to spider-man not even close.

if Spidey doesn't have his strength but all his other powers he'll destroy bats h2h.

spidey doesn't really use his strength like you would think against someone when he fights. Batman was given the symbiot, did you happen to see that? Or are you just blindly jumping into a fun debate with nonsense and nothing new?

love

Skeets
Batman was given the symbiot, did you happen to see that? Or are you just blindly jumping into a fun debate with nonsense and nothing new?

love
exactly and look at my post after that one......stick out tongue

Metalmanx

I declare shenanigans on this claim.

Juntai
I stopped reading after that, Batman is no where in the same league as parker is when it comes to speed and agility. Granted, you have been making some decent points in this Thread, but batman is leagues below spiderman. Batmans not even in Daredevil or black panthers league. Lets come back to earth for a minute. Yeah? Check the Batman respect thread. Or read some of his comics. wink
Batman's done the step between bullets, flip wall to wall while fighting, everything.
I know Parker is naturally higher than Bats, but nonetheless, Bats HAS been able to mimic most of them.

Skeets
I declare shenanigans on this claim.
laughing out loud I ignored it....

Skeets
Yeah? Check the Batman respect thread. Or read some of his comics. wink
Batman's done the step between bullets, flip wall to wall while fighting, everything.
I know Parker is naturally higher than Bats, but nonetheless, Bats HAS been able to mimic most of them.
Shame on you Jun for even thinking Bats can duplicate what Spidey can do.

Juntai
Shame on you Jun for even thinking Bats can duplicate what Spidey can do. Heyy. I don't write/draw the comics. I'm not saying he can do everything, but he indeed has mimiced many of them. And that's indisputable, its inside the comics. Or are we using Batman Begins Batman?

Skeets
Heyy. I don't write/draw the comics. I'm not saying he can do everything, but he indeed has mimiced many of them. And that's indisputable, its inside the comics. Or are we using Batman Begins Batman?
No we're using batman beyond Bruce wayne....ermm

Apolloknight
Shame on you Jun for even thinking Bats can duplicate what Spidey can do.

I'm taking your advice and just ignoring it for now.....

Tha C-Master
If spiderman has his powers and bruce has the symbiote, I'd say it is pretty close, although Bruce isn't as experienced as Venom, he still has his some enhancements, but he does lose his gagedtry, Bruce isn't used to fighting with all brawn and less gagedts though, so that's something to factor... but Spiderman doesn't have his webs either.

I'm going to call it a draw, unless its Iron Spiderman.

Juntai
Anyways, point is acrobatic fighting style is nothing new to Bruce.
He could match it, especially with the symbiot.

They're on pretty even ground here.
But Bruce is by far the superior fighter.

Assuming they're still able to actually hurt eachother given durability without superstrength, Batman drops him in one or two moves. Pheonix Eye Manuever, Deadly Vibrating Palm , Modified Panther Strike, or a Steel Mountain Punch, could all probably end the fight.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
If spiderman has his powers and bruce has the symbiote, I'd say it is pretty close, although Bruce isn't as experienced as Venom, he still has his some enhancements, but he does lose his gagedtry, Bruce isn't used to fighting with all brawn and less gagedts though, so that's something to factor... but Spiderman doesn't have his webs either.

I'm going to call it a draw, unless its Iron Spiderman.

Dude. eek! Where hath thou been? Outer Mongolia?

Juntai
I'm taking your advice and just ignoring it for now..... Like I said, I'm not the one who writes and draws Batman doing crazy ass stuff. Bouncing off the walls like Spidey, or manuevering between the chaingun and rocket fire of military attack helicopters, etc.

But all that aside, I made all relivent points.

Metalmanx
He could match it, especially with the symbiot.

Assuming they're still able to actually hurt eachother given durability without superstrength, Batman drops him in one or two moves. Pheonix Eye Manuever, Deadly Vibrating Palm , Modified Panther Strike, or a Steel Mountain Punch, could all probably end the fight.

You're assuming Batman will hit him. Symbiote or not, Spidey's reflexes are nearly unparalleled. Even by Venom really. I see Batman pretty much missing him everytime, and Spidey laying some damage here and there when avoiding Bat's misjudged attacks.

Metalmanx
Like I said, I'm not the one who writes and draws Batman doing crazy ass stuff. Bouncing off the walls like Spidey, or manuevering between the chaingun and rocket fire of military attack helicopters, etc.

But all that aside, I made all relivent points.

You have made relevant points, and I don't think anyone is knocking you there.

It's just according to everything that both Spidey and Bats have done, Batman is still leagues below him in terms of speed/agility/reflexes.

Juntai
You have made relevant points, and I don't think anyone is knocking you there.

It's just according to everything that both Spidey and Bats have done, Batman is still leagues below him in terms of speed/agility/reflexes. But not in this fight, and that's why Bats wins easily.

Metalmanx
But not in this fight, and that's why Bats wins easily.

Again, what I have been trying to say is that even though on paper they will have the same physical stats, Spidey is far more experienced with his abilities than Batman is. He won't be able to do anything efficiently until he's trained extensively in the use of his new powers.

But before he can do that, Spidey will have taken him down, having all the experience necessary to utilize his skills properly.

Inhuman
Bats wins easily.

laughing out loud

no he doesnt. At least not easilyno expression

Juntai
Again, what I have been trying to say is that even though on paper they will have the same physical stats, Spidey is far more experienced with his abilities than Batman is. He won't be able to do anything efficiently until he's trained extensively in the use of his new powers.

But before he can do that, Spidey will have taken him down, having all the experience necessary to utilize his skills properly. And I'm saying Batman doesn't miscalculate, and has managed well when dealt other even far greater powersets, even gave examples, as he's had speedforce shared with him, used a GL ring first try, amped by Motherbox, etc.

Batman doesn't even actually have to move around, he can wait for Parker's idiot no leverage move to come, and completely unbalance and exploit, one shot and its over.

We just have different visions. Only mine utilizes severe combat skill and technique and application over Parker, while yours relies on Batman fighting like a dummy. Something he doesn't do.

Metalmanx
And I'm saying Batman doesn't miscalculate, and has managed well when dealt other even far greater powersets, even gave examples, as he's had speedforce shared with him, used a GL ring first try, amped by Motherbox, etc.

Batman doesn't even actually have to move around, he can wait for Parker's idiot no leverage move to come, and completely unbalance and exploit, one shot and its over.

We just have different visions. Only mine utilizes severe combat skill and technique and application over Parker, while yours relies on Batman fighting like a dummy. Something he doesn't do.

Have you seen the fights between Spider-Man and Venom? Or against Carnage, too? Or even against Morlun?

When he's fighting someone who is all-around physically-superior to him, he fights MUCH different. He doesn't do his bouncing around and such. He fights them pretty straightforwardly, using his honed skills which utilize his powers as efficiently as possible to gain the upper hand in these fights (as well as his intelligence, too, but I digress).

With Batman being close to his equal, he's not going to "bounce around" like he usually does. He would realize this new opponent and fight him with everything he's got, fighting to the very best of his ability.

My vision consists of knowing that Spider-Man is actually a skilled fighter through all of his own personal training and plethora of battles, just not referred to as a "skilled fighter" by martial artists. Batman wouldn't know what to do when confronted with Spidey's fighting style. He's never seen anything like it and wouldn't have anything with which to counter.

marvelprince

Don't get carried away. Most of Spider-Man's agility feats are when he's not even trying while Bats has to constantly train to the feats that Spidey can do in his sleep. Bats is NOWHERE near as agile as Spider-Man

grey fox
This is a spite thread ether way.

With powers it's a spite thread because Parker can just take Brucie boy's head off in a single punch.

Without powers it's an ordinary man with little fighting ability versus a guy trained in more martial arts then humanly possible to learn.

Tha C-Master
He could match it, especially with the symbiot. It would put him closer on par to Spiderman in terms of speed, but he wouldn't have the adept mastery of bodily movement to the degree of Spider-Man, as a member said before, put anyone in a symbiote, they don't immediately become the next Venom or Carnage. While Bruce isn't simply "anybody", Spider-Man has dispatched of foes in a symbiote before, who were much more powerful to boot. Add that to the fact that:

1. Spider-Sense isn't negated.

2. Current Spider-Man in his new costume is considerably more powerful than he once was.

With that you have a different fight on your hand.

I agree its a close match.

He doesn't have the experience in moving like Spiderman however, and with Spiderman's upgrades, it makes the match pretty close.

Assuming they're still able to actually hurt eachother given durability without superstrength, Batman drops him in one or two moves. Pheonix Eye Manuever, Deadly Vibrating Palm , Modified Panther Strike, or a Steel Mountain Punch, could all probably end the fight. I think the new costume would negate this factor out.

Dude. eek! Where hath thou been? Outer Mongolia?

lol It is too hot there, lol.

I had been busy, and lost quite a bit of interest since I was doing my own forum for awhile, but it looks like I am making a return since I keep getting emails from good friends. Happy Dance

Juntai
Have you seen the fights between Spider-Man and Venom? Or against Carnage, too? Or even against Morlun?

When he's fighting someone who is all-around physically-superior to him, he fights MUCH different. He doesn't do his bouncing around and such. He fights them pretty straightforwardly, using his honed skills which utilize his powers as efficiently as possible to gain the upper hand in these fights (as well as his intelligence, too, but I digress).

With Batman being close to his equal, he's not going to "bounce around" like he usually does. He would realize this new opponent and fight him with everything he's got, fighting to the very best of his ability.

My vision consists of knowing that Spider-Man is actually a skilled fighter through all of his own personal training and plethora of battles, just not referred to as a "skilled fighter" by martial artists. Batman wouldn't know what to do when confronted with Spidey's fighting style. He's never seen anything like it and wouldn't have anything with which to counter. It still consists of punches and kicks from an rather untrained fighter against a person who's physically and mentally a master of combat. Once the hand or foot comes, its countered and Peter's down for the count. "A punch is just a punch and a kick is just a kick." - Bruce Lee, from The Tao of Jeet Kune Do. You can go out in New York and find some wild and crazy awesome fighter who's like nothing you've seen... Put him in a ring with Tito Ortiz, see what happens.

Your vision also still relies on Batman fighting like an idiot, read your posts. "Misjudged attacks", "won't be able to do anything efficiently", "won't be able to adjust".

Juntai
Btw, nice to see you back C Master. smile

Tha C-Master
Btw, nice to see you back C Master. smile Thanks happy

Metalmanx
It still consists of punches and kicks from an rather untrained fighter against a person who's physically and mentally a master of combat. Once the hand or foot comes, its countered and Peter's down for the count. "A punch is just a punch and a kick is just a kick." - Bruce Lee, from The Tao of Jeet Kune Do. You can go out in New York and find some wild and crazy awesome fighter who's like nothing you've seen... Put him in a ring with Tito Ortiz, see what happens.

Your vision also still relies on Batman fighting like an idiot, read your posts. "Misjudged attacks", "won't be able to do anything efficiently", "won't be able to adjust".

I, too, have read Bruce Lee's "The Tao of Jeet Kune Do", although I admit it's been several years since I have done so.

I only mentioned that Batman would fight that way because he is not experienced with the symbiote. You will never hear me say that Batman will fight like an idiot any other time when there's nothing outside affecting him.

Blade Cutter
I see Spider-man killing him self with out his strength.Here are some ways 1 jumps to high in the fight (like 3 story's) and can't survive the fall back down,2 tries to jump super high to dodge a punch to the Adams-apple but only can jump like 2-3 feet in the air (because of no super strength),3 he tries to back flip really fast on to a wall then cling to it but brakes his arms-legs in the proses (do to no super strength),4 He some how wins the fight then the starts to web sling away but rips his arm-arms out of its socket (do to no super strength) lets go of the web then falls to his death.also Peter's whole fighting style will be missed up do to it being based on a combination of hi speed reflex's agility spider sense and STRENGTH.He will not know what to do with him self.

Tha C-Master
Interesting point, but one must remember he cannot jump that high without the strength in the first place.

Juntai
Interesting point, but one must remember he cannot jump that high without the strength in the first place. I tried to make the point that a lot of his speed and agility and everything would removed with the strength, and the same for Bats in the Symbiot. A lot of his has to do with his leg an arm power propelling him around the room or yanking web to pull him around... They're bothing lacking Webthey should still have speed and agility and all the other powers that are derivitave from superhuman strength , so I just rolled with it.

marvelprince
I think in this fight he would notice he has no strength. Ne way as metalmanx pointed out no one is saying that Batman will fight like an idiot. Just saying that his lack of experience with the symbiote and Spidey's volumes of experience with the suit will prove Bruce's undoing

Tha C-Master
I tried to make the point that a lot of his speed and agility and everything would removed with the strength, and the same for Bats in the Symbiot. A lot of his has to do with his leg an arm power propelling him around the room or yanking web to pull him around... They're bothing lacking Webthey should still have speed and agility and all the other powers that are derivitave from superhuman strength , so I just rolled with it. Well the stronger the muscle is the faster it moves, so alot of his speed comes directly from his strength, however in this match I believe we are being hypothetical with his strength being removed. Spiderman should be able to hit noticably the same, since he tends to hold back anyways in that particular case.

Blade Cutter
I tried to make the point that a lot of his speed and agility and everything would removed with the strength, and the same for Bats in the Symbiot. A lot of his has to do with his leg an arm power propelling him around the room or yanking web to pull him around... They're bothing lacking Webthey should still have speed and agility and all the other powers that are derivitave from superhuman strength , so I just rolled with it. I agree with but i did not know witch way they were going with it so I put 2 ways he loose with out his super speed and agility number 2 & 4 and two way with his super speed and agility number 1 & 3.But I do think with out his strength he looses his jumping moving speed and a lot more.He will not even know who to fight with out his super strength most the time he pulls his punches do that on Batman with out super strength and he will be dead.

Blade Cutter
Any way Batmans 7/10.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Any way Batmans 7/10.

Spider-Man 6-7/10.

Blade Cutter
Spider-Man 6-7/10. How?It is like me and you fighting and say I'm used to fighting with a sword and it gets taken away and you are used to fight with nothing but are given a metal staff.You may not may not be used to fighting with it but I'm not used to fighting with out a sword and you should be me the hell down with your new found advantage.Peter whole fighting style would be f@cked up with out his super strength.Batman wins 6-7/10.

MattDay
spiderman has speed, and strength on batman, the rest is just history, batman could win if he kept very guile about the situation but one wrong move and spiderman has got him down

Metalmanx
How?It is like me and you fighting and say I'm used to fighting with a sword and it gets taken away and you are used to fight with nothing but are given a metal staff.You may not may not be used to fighting with it but I'm not used to fighting with out a sword and you should be me the hell down with your new found advantage.Peter whole fighting style would be f@cked up with out his super strength.Batman wins 6-7/10.

While you pose an interesting analogy, it's not fool-proof. Sure, some people might be skilled with a random weapon. But sometimes they might not either. And yes, I know Batman is crazy-skilled, but it's really the principle of the matter. We don't really know how he'd fight with this newly-acquired symbiote. I believe it would throw him completely off until he trained with it and got used to it. But hey, that's my personal opinion. I believe the one that's had this power basically his whole life has a huge advantage over someone who just gets it out of the blue. Even a well-trained fighter like Batman.

And I do believe this thread is just a hypothetical what-if. So he still gets all his other powers, regardless of the lack of super-strength. That sad, he still has the ability to take Batman down.

Spidey 6/10.

marvelprince
How?It is like me and you fighting and say I'm used to fighting with a sword and it gets taken away and you are used to fight with nothing but are given a metal staff.You may not may not be used to fighting with it but I'm not used to fighting with out a sword and you should be me the hell down with your new found advantage.Peter whole fighting style would be f@cked up with out his super strength.Batman wins 6-7/10.

Several things wrong with your analogy. First off Spider-Man doesn't use his strength most of the time anyway, he always holds back. Secondly because Batman is just a man which no sort of powers the way he fights reflects that. He wouldn't fight like Luke Cage or the Thing cause they don't have so many things to worry about. Batman w/ the symbiote would through him cause then he'll have to adapt to the suit and compensate his fighting style to match his new abilties. If anyone geys f@cked up here its Batman

Metalmanx
Originally posted by marvelprince
Several things wrong with your analogy. First off Spider-Man doesn't use his strength most of the time anyway, he always holds back. Secondly because Batman is just a man which no sort of powers the way he fights reflects that. He wouldn't fight like Luke Cage or the Thing cause they don't have so many things to worry about. Batman w/ the symbiote would through him cause then he'll have to adapt to the suit and compensate his fighting style to match his new abilties. If anyone geys f@cked up here its Batman

Exactly my point. Kudos.

Blade Cutter
Spider-man is now the weaker less skilled hero out the two now.Look I would pick SM 6/10 vs Batman with a week of prep.But not here I don't see whats is so hard to under stand Batman now has ever advantage here.I do not see how you two think that it will be harder for Batman to adapt to more power then it would for Spider-man to adapt to less power.If we were racing and I had a car with 42% less horse power then I'm used to and get a car with 28% more horse power then me and is equal to my car in every other way you should win.We both have to adapt to change but you have the advantage now same goes for Batman and Spider-man.Batman 6-7/10.

Metalmanx
Spider-man is now the weaker less skilled hero out the two now.Look I would pick SM 6/10 vs Batman with a week of prep.But not here I don't see whats is so hard to under stand Batman now has ever advantage here.I do not see how you two think that it will be harder for Batman to adapt to more power then it would for Spider-man to adapt to less power.If we were racing and I had a car with 42% less horse power then I'm used to and get a car with 28% more horse power then me and is equal to my car in every other way you should win.We both have to adapt to change but you have the advantage now same goes for Batman and Spider-man.Batman 6-7/10.

I'm sorry, but I just don't agree. You and your analogies! stick out tongue

But seriously, I just feel that Batman would be completely thrown off by this new power. I mean, you have to admit, it would change every one of his physical stats (save super-strength, since that's nixed). You don't think that it would change him at all? He would be throwing all of his attacks too fast and wildly because he wouldn't be used to the new speed of his limbs. This would let Spidey dodge his attacks like he always does, and then dish back his own flurry of attacks, utilizing his vast experience with his power.

Spidey 6/10.

marvelprince
I'm sorry, but I just don't agree. You and your analogies! stick out tongue

But seriously, I just feel that Batman would be completely thrown off by this new power. I mean, you have to admit, it would change every one of his physical stats (save super-strength, since that's nixed). You don't think that it would change him at all? He would be throwing all of his attacks too fast and wildly because he wouldn't be used to the new speed of his limbs. This would let Spidey dodge his attacks like he always does, and then dish back his own flurry of attacks, utilizing his vast experience with his power.

Spidey 6/10.

Exactly. Well put

Not to mention Spidey has experience dealing with symbiotes.

Blade Cutter
Peter with out his super strength most likely could not even left 120 lbs.Wile Batman not only has a very good armer and is a peek human that a left around 800 lbs but now he has a symbiot that can stop bullets from hurting him and help him survive explosions.If Peter hits him with his full (week) strength he might brake some thing (he is a self trained fighter a very good one but taught him self to fight with his super strength and never had to worry about punching some one the wrong way in fear of braking his own bones.Like I said before yes Peter is used to pulling his punches and if he does that here it will spell dome for him.Batman has allot more going fore him in this fight then Spider-man.I argued for Spider-man for like 2 months straight on the first Batman vs Spider-man thread but no matter how much it hurts me I just can't see me boy wining here it's sad to say but Batman wins 6-7/10.

Metalmanx
Peter with out his super strength most likely could not even left 120 lbs.Wile Batman not only has a very good armer and is a peek human that a left around 800 lbs but now he has a symbiot that can stop bullets from hurting him and help him survive explosions.If Peter hits him with his full (week) strength he might brake some thing (he is a self trained fighter a very good one but taught him self to fight with his super strength and never had to worry about punching some one the wrong way in fear of braking his own bones.Like I said before yes Peter is used to pulling his punches and if he does that here it will spell dome for him.Batman has allot more going fore him in this fight then Spider-man.I argued for Spider-man for like 2 months straight on the first Batman vs Spider-man thread but no matter how much it hurts me I just can't see me boy wining here it's sad to say but Batman wins 6-7/10.

Without his super-strength, Peter is still in pretty damn good condition. I'm sure he could lift more than 120 lbs. I can lift more than that, and he's even bigger/more muscular than myself. His punches can still definitely hurt Batman, especially with his own extensive experience with his abilities. He's not going to break a limb while hitting Batman.

Now, if this had been versus a Batman that has had a couple of weeks to really train with his new power, then I'd definitely give it to him. Experience is the biggest factor here. And well, Spidey is oozing with it for this particular match.

And knowing that he has no super-strength to rely on, why is Spidey going to pull his punches? What the f**k?

Spidey 6/10.

Sparkz
Without his super-strength, Peter is still in pretty damn good condition. I'm sure he could lift more than 120 lbs. I can lift more than that, and he's even bigger/more muscular than myself. His punches can still definitely hurt Batman, especially with his own extensive experience with his abilities. He's not going to break a limb while hitting Batman.

Now, if this had been versus a Batman that has had a couple of weeks to really train with his new power, then I'd definitely give it to him. Experience is the biggest factor here. And well, Spidey is oozing with it for this particular match.

And knowing that he has no super-strength to rely on, why is Spidey going to pull his punches? What the f**k?

Spidey 6/10.

That all depends if he is going to have the level of strength when he was 15 then he would be very weak, but if we take into account the kind of physical activity over the years one would assume he would be peak human now if he had lost his Super Strength.

And without his super strength Spidey would loose alot of his moves, I mean he couldn't jump 10 feet into the air anymore, so he looses moblility straight away, she he could probaly dodge at the same rate but he would be able to move around batman as fast as normal.

And are we supposed to take the suits durability into account anyway? because if batman has Venom's durability Spider-man can't do a blessed thing, and I doubt Batman could hurt peter in his new armor (though i could be wrong the only advantage it seems to give him is that its bullet proof).

I'd say this fight goes 50/50 Both are to inexperienced with these rules and can both make a fatal mistake that either can be punished for (yes I know parker isn't as skilled fighter as Batman, but he must have picked up some fighting smarts over the 10 or 12 years he has been fighting bad guys)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Sparkz
That all depends if he is going to have the level of strength when he was 15 then he would be very weak, but if we take into account the kind of physical activity over the years one would assume he would be peak human now if he had lost his Super Strength.

And without his super strength Spidey would loose alot of his moves, I mean he couldn't jump 10 feet into the air anymore, so he looses moblility straight away, she he could probaly dodge at the same rate but he would be able to move around batman as fast as normal.

And are we supposed to take the suits durability into account anyway? because if batman has Venom's durability Spider-man can't do a blessed thing, and I doubt Batman could hurt peter in his new armor (though i could be wrong the only advantage it seems to give him is that its bullet proof).

I'd say this fight goes 50/50 Both are to inexperienced with these rules and can both make a fatal mistake that either can be punished for (yes I know parker isn't as skilled fighter as Batman, but he must have picked up some fighting smarts over the 10 or 12 years he has been fighting bad guys)

At least you're looking at this from the right perspective. That much I'm happy with.

Sparkz
At least you're looking at this from the right perspective. That much I'm happy with.

I aim to please.

Blade Cutter

Spidey 6/10. I said that because it was said that Spider-man has experience fighting with out super strength do to pulling his punches.But a pulled punch is completely deferent from being weaker.Also all Spider-man's experience will work against him as well.Like all that bouncing off walls and high aureole attacks will have to stop(do to the fact that he can no longer do them).

Sparkz
I said that because it was said that Spider-man has experience fight with out super strength do to pulling his punches.But a pulled punch is completely deferent from being weaker.Also all Spider-man's experience will work against him as well all that bouncing off wall and high aureole attacks will have to stop(do to the fact that he can no longer do them).

He probaly wouldnt fight like that in a head to head fight anyway, he only does that against many opponents or someone stronger than him.

Metalmanx
He probaly wouldnt fight like that in a head to head fight anyway, he only does that against many opponents or someone stronger than him.

My point exactly.

Blade Cutter
He probaly wouldnt fight like that in a head to head fight anyway, he only does that against many opponents or someone stronger than him. Well he will most likely be fight some one some what stronger thin him self.I do not believe in no way that his strength will be peek human but if we are going on how his body is now then he may be 300-350 to 400 lbs at the max.Peter never works on making him self stronger so his strength would be from all his fighting and web swinging and would not be all that much sense he had super strength to make to were his muscles did not have to do allot of work.

Blade Cutter
I'm tired of arguing against Spider-man.So I will shut your hole Batman will not be used to more power argument down.1 How long did it take Venom and Carnage to start kick Peter's but?(So why would it take Batman so much longer?).2 How long did it take Batman to get used to the Lantern ring and the Speed force (answer almost instant).3 When Dr. Doom stole Silver Surfer's power it did him any getting used to too make the FF his bitches.4 Same goes for Doom when he stole the Beyonder's powers to kick every body's ass.Look at Parasite and all the times he stole some ones power does he every need to leave and practise for a week before fighting some one no!! the powers don't even stay with him for a week before they go back to who ever he stole them from.I tire of going against Spider-man win he is fighting Batman so this may be my last post on this thread.So just think about what I'm trying to say for a minute thank you and have a good.

Sparkz
I'm tired of arguing against Spider-man.So I will shut your hole Batman will not be used to more power argument down.1 How long did it take Venom and Carnage to start kick Peter's but?(So why would it take Batman so much longer?).2 How long did it take Batman to get used to the Lantern ring and the Speed force (answer almost instant).3 When Dr. Doom stole Silver Surfer's power it did him any getting used to too make the FF his bitches.4 Same goes for Doom when he stole the Beyonder's powers to kick every body's ass.Look at Parasite and all the times he stole some ones power does he every need to leave and practise for a week before fighting some one no!! the powers don't even stay with him for a week before they go back to who ever he stole them from.I tire of going against Spider-man win he is fighting Batman so this may be my last post on this thread.So just think about what I'm trying to say for a minute thank you and have a good.

You got a point, except that Venom waited almost a year before fighting Spider-man after he got his symbiote stick out tongue

jinzin
h2h without his strength to aid him batman absolutely WRECKS parker.. period...

Sparkz
h2h without his strength to aid him batman absolutely WRECKS parker.. period...

Not nessecarily if Parker has his iron suit Batman may not have the strength to actuly hurt him, but i don't know how durable it is yet so....

Metalmanx
Not nessecarily if Parker has his iron suit Batman may not have the strength to actuly hurt him, but i don't know how durable it is yet so....

It's pretty damn durable. Nothing like Iron Man, but still durable enough to not be damaged by a punch/kick.

jinzin
oh well it's proven durable enough to not be penetrated by bullet fire.. sorry I thought this was STRICTLY mano y mano.. they have their suits on though?

jinzin
It's pretty damn durable. Nothing like Iron Man, but still durable enough to not be damaged by a punch/kick.

batkick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kick

Sparkz
oh well it's proven durable enough to not be penetrated by bullet fire.. sorry I thought this was STRICTLY mano y mano.. they have their suits on though?

Well batman has the symbiote, I assume it is as durable as it would be when venom wears it, and we have to give spider-man something before his powers are taken away completley lol.

jinzin
oh shit so the symbiote thing is an official change then?

then batman ABSOULTELY WRECKS PARKER all over again... confused

Metalmanx
batkick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kick

I was clearly referring to a "batkick" since the opponent is Batman.

jinzin
then you "clearly" know nothing of the batkick... evil face

Sparkz
oh shit so the symbiote thing is an official change then?

then batman ABSOULTELY WRECKS PARKER all over again... confused

Well I thought it was...this thread is so confusing.

But I still stick by my 50/50 idea, unless Batman is experienced with his new abilities then Batman 10/10

Metalmanx
then you "clearly" know nothing of the batkick... evil face

Oh come on, Jin. You're better than this. Don't give me that batkick>>>Galactus crap.

Sparkz
Oh who cares about the bat kick, theres that bat headbutt, If anyone has played Batman Rise of siz tzu you must know what I mean, spend all that time trying to beat Bane, then in the cutscene Batman takes him down with a simple headbutt, god I was so annoyed when that happened lol.

jinzin
Oh come on, Jin. You're better than this. Don't give me that batkick>>>Galactus crap.

oh so you ARE aware of the batkick capabilities.

brainchild81
Spidey wins, current or classic.

MrHeavySilence
oh so you ARE aware of the batkick capabilities.

Exactly. Did you know that the Dark Knight did a super batkick on Joker a few years ago, warped space and time, condensed the winds into a micro-singularity, and created a giant black hole that sent that clown into another continuum? You don't know what you're messing with man.

jinzin
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Exactly. Did you know that the Dark Knight did a super batkick on Joker a few years ago, warped space and time, condensed the winds into a micro-singularity, and created a giant black hole that sent that clown into another continuum? You don't know what you're messing with man. seriously! I saw it!

Blade Cutter
Any one that thanks Spider-man will win please read my last few post it should change your mind.Batman wins 6-7/10.

jinzin
hell i think bat's wins without the symbiote.. I mean hell it was a hard argument in the regular batman vs. spiderman thread on who would win h2h.... without his strength to aid him parker just can't win this thing.

marvelprince
hell i think bat's wins without the symbiote.. I mean hell it was a hard argument in the regular batman vs. spiderman thread on who would win h2h.... without his strength to aid him parker just can't win this thing.

Ridiculous. Thats what the arguments were in the regular Bats vs Spidey thread. In this I concede that it will be closer but I don't see how everyone here considers Spidey's strength to be a factor when he barely uses it in his fights?!

Juntai
Ridiculous. Thats what the arguments were in the regular Bats vs Spidey thread. In this I concede that it will be closer but I don't see how everyone here considers Spidey's strength to be a factor when he barely uses it in his fights?! Well consider the opposing arguement in the other thread involved spidey using his strength to defeat batman in seconds, this was rather irrelivent.

marvelprince
Well consider the opposing arguement in the other thread involved spidey using his strength to defeat batman in seconds, this was rather irrelivent.

I don't understand. Are you saying the opposing argument is irrelevant because they used Spidey's strength as a way to kill Bats. If so then I'd have to say you are wrong. As per forum rules both characters are at full potential, ie Spidey using his full strength. I pointed out though that even if Spider-Man didn't have his strength, it wouldn't be too much of a handicap since in the comics he doesn't use it. But in another scenario where he does have access to it of course he's gonna use it as there are no kid gloves in these battles

Juntai
But it will be a factor, because Spidey wont be able to throw all the no leverage off the backfoot, or in the air downward thrust while moving up momentum strikes and still hit with force enough to rock a full grown man. Half of his flip around arsenal becomes useless because he'd hit force of a thrown empty popcan with most of them

Metalmanx
But it will be a factor, because Spidey wont be able to throw all the no leverage off the backfoot, or in the air downward thrust while moving up momentum strikes and still hit with force enough to rock a full grown man. Half of his flip around arsenal becomes useless because he'd hit force of a thrown empty popcan with most of them

That's because when he does that, he's usually looking to just rain blow after blow upon his opponent, usually someone stronger, to confuse them and make them mess up on their own, not really cause much damage. You'll notice when he's fighting someone really dangerous (Usually someone that can keep up with him in all physical aspects) that he hardly ever pulls that off at all.

olympian
Batman is more skilled in pure h2h.

Tha C-Master
hell i think bat's wins without the symbiote.. I mean hell it was a hard argument in the regular batman vs. spiderman thread on who would win h2h.... without his strength to aid him parker just can't win this thing. It sure was hard to people who kept saying batman was practically immortal, superhuman, and fully bulletproof.

P.S. Keep in mind that batman doesn't have his gadgets, since people seem to be leaving that out... (In reference to the classic fight.) Either way its still close.

jinzin
Ridiculous. Thats what the arguments were in the regular Bats vs Spidey thread. In this I concede that it will be closer but I don't see how everyone here considers Spidey's strength to be a factor when he barely uses it in his fights?!

why would anyone here consider spidey's strength a factor at all? he doesn't have it.

jinzin
It sure was hard to people who kept saying batman was practically immortal, superhuman, and fully bulletproof.

P.S. Keep in mind that batman doesn't have his gadgets, since people seem to be leaving that out... (In reference to the classic fight.) Either way its still close.

ummmm I don't think anyone's bringing up his gadgets. confused

and if you're talking about the old fight he had them then... so... confused

Tha C-Master
ummmm I don't think anyone's bringing up his gadgets. confused

and if you're talking about the old fight he had them then... so... confused You did reference the old fight, and they aren't similar in the least, but I wasn't directing that comment at only you, despite me quoting it.

I still think this is close to a draw.

jinzin
well yeah i brought up the old fight.. (batman vs. spiderman)... there were about a dozen pages or so where MISTER and I discussed the matter of hand to hand combat between the two, even WITH all of spidey's powers at his disposal it would be close. here however, batman wins.

Dinalfos
Eh? With all of his powers at his disposal, A non-bloodlusted Spiderman would absolutely own Batman in every way. IF Batman got some prep, then maybe, but otherwise? No!

marvelprince
why would anyone here consider spidey's strength a factor at all? he doesn't have it.

By saying that if he doesn't have it he will lose. His strength'lack of strength is a reason some say he won't win. ie. its a factor

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Eh? With all of his powers at his disposal, A non-bloodlusted Spiderman would absolutely own Batman in every way. IF Batman got some prep, then maybe, but otherwise? No! Cosigned...

jinzin
By saying that if he doesn't have it he will lose. His strength'lack of strength is a reason some say he won't win. ie. its a factor

it's been taken out though. confused hence: not a factor here...

marvelprince
well yeah i brought up the old fight.. (batman vs. spiderman)... there were about a dozen pages or so where MISTER and I discussed the matter of hand to hand combat between the two, even WITH all of spidey's powers at his disposal it would be close. here however, batman wins.

I know you hate Spider-Man and what not but I REALLY hope that was a joke. Bats has trouble with humans who don't have powers and you seriously think he can stalemate Spider-Man. I had no idea you let your hatred could you judgement so badly

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>