Wonder Woman Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
She gets healed and rested between each fight. How far does she get?

1.Wonder Man

2.Colossus and Thing

3..Hulk

3.Magneto and Dr.Doom

4.Superman(speed,stregnth, and durability only).

5.Thor(without mjolinr).

6.Juggernaut

7.Superman

Soujaboy
This looks like a thread she wins

Darth Martin
So she clears it?

Broly92
Originally posted by Darth Martin
So she clears it?
No

Darth Martin
So what? State your opinions. Please give an explanation if you can.

Broly92
Gets stoped at three if it is Savage Hulk

Longinus
I personally believe that she could be stopped at #1, considering they fight intelligently and as a team.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Broly92
Gets stoped at three if it is Savage Hulk

It' not savage hulk it is banner who just turned into the hulk.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Longinus
I personally believe that she could be stopped at #1, considering they fight intelligently and as a team.

She's getting past 1.

Broly92
She's getting past 1.
Why is Thing and collosus below Wonder Man?

Darth Martin

1.Wonder Man

2.Colossus and Thing

3..Hulk

3.Magneto and Dr.Doom

5.Thor(without mjolinr).

6.Juggernaut

7.Superman

There I made some changes.

Broly92
There I made some hanges.
Why you hang people and spell it wrong hang

Darth Martin
Bump.

Grimm22
Does Doom get prep confused

If she can get past Mags and Doom she can clear the gauntlet erm

Darth Martin
No prep. But when the fight starts she can't speedblitz them. No switching minds or. Magic probably won't help either.

Soujaboy
Actually, she's probably not getting past 3.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Actually, she's probably not getting past 3. Sure she doesn't...

Because Hulk's going to use his superior speed, skill, intelligence, magical weaponry, versatility and flight ability to win....? huh

Soujaboy
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Sure she doesn't...

Because Hulk's going to use his superior speed, skill, intelligence, magical weaponry, versatility and flight ability to win....? huh

He also has Magneto, and Dr. Doom there.

xmarksthespot
Hmm.. I just saw that... why are there two 3's...?

Doom is BFRed and I recall someone saying she can dispel forcefields with the lasso... shifty

Broly92
Sure she doesn't...

Stength and Durability and Endurance thats why

xmarksthespot
Stength and Durability and Endurance thats why Speedblitz. BFR. Magical sword that can cut anything. Tiara that can decapitate Gods. Unbreakable lasso that can probably just make him revert to Banner.

Broly92
Speedblitz. BFR. Magical sword that can cut anything. Tiara that can decapitate Gods. Unbreakable lasso that can probably just make him revert to Banner.
She gets weapons well yeah then she wins and since when can she speedblitz someone like Hulk?

xmarksthespot
She gets weapons well yeah then she wins and since when can she speedblitz someone like Hulk? Since she can fly into the Speedforce...

...and lasso Zoom shifty

Broly92
Since she can fly into the Speedforce...

...and lasso Zoom shifty
I am starting to completely hate DC why can't they actually be good again

Blair Wind
DC IS good.....you just cant handle the power shifty

Broly92
Originally posted by Blair Wind
DC IS good.....you just cant handle the power shifty
Yes the amazing PIS power is overwhelming sad

LethalFemme

1.Wonder Man

2.Colossus and Thing

3..Hulk

3.Magneto and Dr.Doom

5.Thor(without mjolinr).

6.Juggernaut

7.Superman

Why is Juggernaut above Superman and Thor?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by LethalFemme

Thor doesn't have his hammer and Superman has some power restrictions. No wreapons.

bbrem123
hulk will crush her

bbrem123
she stops at 3

Soljer
If Diana gets all of her weapons, I could see her only being stopped at Superman. If it were only hand to hand, though? Four or five would stop her.

StyleTime
Why is Juggernaut so high up at all?

Darth Martin
I already explained it. Wonder Woman gets her sord and lasso.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by StyleTime
Why is Juggernaut so high up at all?

I don't know.

I already explained it. Wonder Woman gets her sord and lasso.

We know some people just post without reading the guidelines.erm

Soljer
Awww, I feel like everyone is referring to me. I know what the guidelines say, I was just saying that in a FAIR fight against Thor, I would expect him to take the majority.

I'm hurt *tear*.

Dinalfos
Thor doesn't have his hammer and Superman has some power restrictions. No wreapons.

So Thor doesn't have his Hammer, but WW can keep all of her weapons?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Dinalfos

yesno expression

StyleTime
Originally posted by Dinalfos
It doesn't matter because Juggernaut is going to beat her ass. yes

OOOOOHH Is he joking? IS HE JOKING?!! NOONE KNOWS!!!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by StyleTime
It doesn't matter because Juggernaut is going to beat her ass. yes

OOOOOHH Is he joking? IS HE JOKING?!! NOONE KNOWS!!!

I'm gonna go with secret answer 3. He's drunk.yes

batdude123

Couldn't have said it better myself. yes

BobbyD
laughing out loud

StyleTime
Originally posted by batdude123
Couldn't have said it better myself. yes
laughing shifty

Darth Martin
WW only gets her sword and lasso.

UniOmni
I honestly can't see her getting past Magneto and Doom. We've had debates on the forum before, about her beating Magneto alone. Now she has to face him and Doom?? Don't see it, unless her Lasso can dispel forcefields.

Darth Martin
I'm not sure. I just said no speedblitz on that battle because it wouldn't be fair for those two.

ZephroCarnelian
She can be stopped by

A) Magneto and Doom

and

B) Superman.

And Mag's n Doom'll probably have an easier time of it than Supes - Supes and Diana fights always go right down to the wire - Superman is stronger and faster, but Diana is more skilled.

The Pict
it took superman all he had to beat hulk, so i doubt WW gets passed the green machine (sorry)

batdude123
Originally posted by The Pict
it took superman all he had to beat hulk, so i doubt WW gets passed the green machine (sorry)

You mean in a NONCANON crossover, right? no expression

The Pict
You mean in a NONCANON crossover, right? no expression

yeah in a crossover.

batdude123
yeah in a crossover.

Key word there is "NONCANON."

The Pict
Key word there is "NONCANON."

of course, c'mon you know what i mean. i wouldn't just make it up, i read the comic years ago and superman just beats hulk.

batdude123
of course, c'mon you know what i mean. i wouldn't just make it up, i read the comic years ago and superman just beats hulk.

Noncanon=can't be used for evidence

Any time the Hulk gives someone like Superman (especially someone as FAST as Superman) trouble, it's PIS.

Blair Wind
it is? why does everyone always do that....stupid pool always ends up yellow disgust

The Pict
Noncanon=can't be used for evidence

why not? it was a comic including the two characters and the fight happened. superman won but admitted it took everything he had to do so.

batdude123
why not? it was a comic including the two characters and the fight happened. superman won but admitted it took everything he had to do so.

It came from a noncanon source, meaning it isn't official. Seriously, digress on their power levels.................

Yeah, Superman wins that encounter 10/10.

batdude123
it is? why does everyone always do that....stupid pool always ends up yellow disgust

*pees in the pool*

Looks like you have pee in the pool, and finklematter on the rug. So what are you gonna do about it premium boy? no expression

Blair Wind
kick Leo/Kahns ass when they meet me in battle no expression

The Pict
It came from a noncanon source, meaning it isn't official. Seriously, digress on their power levels.................

Yeah, Superman wins that encounter 10/10.

it was official, it was a proper comic with loads of characters from both DC and marvel fighting. its not like wrote it myself.

batdude123
kick Leo/Kahns ass when they meet me in battle no expression

IF, they meet you in battle. no expression Keep your mind on Khell as well. no expression

Blair Wind
no what he means is that the characters are not in the actual timeline...they (DC and Marvel) wrote it, but dont consider it official material erm

Blair Wind
IF, they meet you in battle. no expression Keep your mind on Khell as well. no expression

Khell smells like a dirty hog.......go step it up and maybe you can get past the silver dome piece....

batdude123
it was official, it was a proper comic with loads of characters from both DC and marvel fighting. its not like wrote it myself.

Nope, sorry. no It was a fan voted comic. wink Hulk getting up without a scratch was just to keep Marvel happy. If it was written by an impartial writer, who had COMPLETE knowledge of both characters, Superman would be shown winning with the UPMOST of ease.

batdude123
Khell smells like a dirty hog.......go step it up and maybe you can get past the silver dome piece....

We'll leave that to the judges. wink

Accel
Seems we can't even disuss Wonder Woman without it turning into Superman vs Hulk. laughing out loud

Blair Wind
shifty

I already paid them.....have you?

The Pict
Nope, sorry. no It was a fan voted comic. wink Hulk getting up without a scratch was just to keep Marvel happy. If it was written by an impartial writer, who had COMPLETE knowledge of both characters, Superman would be shown winning with the UPMOST of ease.

"It was a fan voted comic"

ahh... embarrasment so it was sorry.
it was still official though.

batdude123
shifty

I already paid them.....have you?

Didn't you see the mountain of cash that DC gave to Val? smokin'

batdude123
"It was a fan voted comic"

ahh... embarrasment so it was sorry.

No problem. wink

Blair Wind
Val got paid a higher price by Kahn....Id give him a higher amount...he always goes to the highest bidder...

batdude123
Val got paid a higher price by Kahn....Id give him a higher amount...he always goes to the highest bidder...

Nah, we paid him the most by far. wink Kahn gave him a couple rolls of hundreds, and we gave him a treasure chest full of dough.

rotiart
She gets healed and rested between each fight. She has her sword and lasso.

1.Wonder Man (why is wonderman getting so little respect.
2.Colossus and Thing (Is this Ultimates? cause wonderman could beat them both)
3..Hulk (savage? mindless? professor? devil hulk? grey hulk? is he starting off enraged already?)
3.Magneto and Dr.Doom (I assume full powered)
4.Superman(speed,stregnth, and durability only). (so no extra vision, flying, heat vision, freeze breath, ultrafast and brilliant mind? or healing factor?)
5.Thor(without mjolinr).
6.Juggernaut (You must mean classic Juggernaut to put him this high up here)
7.Superman (tadada)

Okay.. with her weapons she passes #1. Without them she might not get pass his ionic body, or his durability.
#2 they can't match her speed, flying, or weapons.
#3 hrm... well no prep they loose. best case scenario magneto strips all of the metal armor and weapons off of wonder woman. but she'd still be able to pound on his shields.
#4 Assuming she didn't take the fight to the air. She might get stopped here. Higher durability. FTL speed, superior strength. Clark might be able to stun her, and strip her of her weapons, like he took guy gardners ring.
#5. Hrm without his hammer, hes gonna be fearing getting cut by that sword. Thor would lose this one.
#6 She can only hope to BFR Juggernaut, as he is only really beaten by telepaths in classic form.
#7 no chance no way she pulls a majority against the guy in red and blue. Give him back everything I listed was taken away in #4 and add in that Clark knows how diana fights. Clark disables Diana.

The Pict
Originally posted by rotiart
She gets healed and rested between each fight. She has her sword and lasso.

1.Wonder Man (why is wonderman getting so little respect.
2.Colossus and Thing (Is this Ultimates? cause wonderman could beat them both)
3..Hulk (savage? mindless? professor? devil hulk? grey hulk? is he starting off enraged already?)
3.Magneto and Dr.Doom (I assume full powered)
4.Superman(speed,stregnth, and durability only). (so no extra vision, flying, heat vision, freeze breath, ultrafast and brilliant mind? or healing factor?)
5.Thor(without mjolinr).
6.Juggernaut (You must mean classic Juggernaut to put him this high up here)
7.Superman (tadada)

Okay.. with her weapons she passes #1. Without them she might not get pass his ionic body, or his durability.
#2 they can't match her speed, flying, or weapons.
#3 hrm... well no prep they loose. best case scenario magneto strips all of the metal armor and weapons off of wonder woman. but she'd still be able to pound on his shields.
#4 Assuming she didn't take the fight to the air. She might get stopped here. Higher durability. FTL speed, superior strength. Clark might be able to stun her, and strip her of her weapons, like he took guy gardners ring.
#5. Hrm without his hammer, hes gonna be fearing getting cut by that sword. Thor would lose this one.
#6 She can only hope to BFR Juggernaut, as he is only really beaten by telepaths in classic form.
#7 no chance no way she pulls a majority against the guy in red and blue. Give him back everything I listed was taken away in #4 and add in that Clark knows how diana fights. Clark disables Diana.

no hulk fight?
"#3 hrm... well no prep they loose"

Darth Martin
I believe Dr.Doom and Magneto stand a chance together but I don't see them taking the majority.

Adam Warlock
Why is Wonder Man below Colossus and Thing? Wonder Man is stronger, faster, and more durable than both of them. Wonder Man can fly at speeds faster than any plane on Marvel Earth. He'd at least be more of a challenge to Wonder Woman than Colossus and Thing.

By the way she gets stopped by Doom and Magneto.

Doom already dons a powerful suit. Add the fact he's a half decent sorcerer. A well written Mags would give Wonder Woman a hard fight solo, adding in Doom shifts the majority of the fights into their favor.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Why is Wonder Man below Colossus and Thing? Wonder Man is stronger, faster, and more durable than both of them. Wonder Man can fly at speeds faster than any plane on Marvel Earth. He'd at least be more of a challenge to Wonder Woman than Colossus and Thing.

By the way she gets stopped by Doom and Magneto.

Doom already dons a powerful suit. Add the fact he's a half decent sorcerer. A well written Mags would give Wonder Woman a hard fight solo, adding in Doom shifts the majority of the fights into their favor.

At the beinning of the thread I had Wonder Man higher than those two but two many people kept complaining and saying that wasn't right so I changed it. Thanks for your opinion and forn giving and explanation. Appreciate it!

Adam Warlock
At the beinning of the thread I had Wonder Man higher than those two but two many people kept complaining and saying that wasn't right so I changed it. Thanks for your opinion and forn giving and explanation. Appreciate it!

You were right the first time. Don't worry about it.

Darth Martin
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.