The New Spider-Man Forum Rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007
Ok, since Tron and I are now Mods for this forum as well (before it was only Paola), it's time for an updated set of rules, as well as a few changes.

Da Rulez:

1. No flaming, bashing, swearing, etc. Same as anywhere else. We're all Spidey fans (hopefully) and shouldn't have to resort to insults anyway.

2. Repeat threads: Browsing through this forum, I can see this will be a rather large project. But I'd like to streamline things by simply having 1 thread for, say, SM3 spoilers/trailers/news, 1 villian thread, 1 questions thread, and so on. We have so many similar or identical threads, that it seems like it would be a bit frustrating to a casual browser.

2A. Thus, threads will be getting merged and renamed, and if a thread is created that could easily just be a discussion in one of the larger threads, it will also be merged or simply closed. Please search the forum (or at least page 1) before making new threads. Or better yet, use the search function.

3. Have fun. Compared to the main comic forums, these are relatively slow-moving. An ideal setting for more relaxed discussions and less craziness (until the movie comes out, when we'll have probably a 3-month-long spike in interest). So by all means, enjoy yourselves.

Go web go!!

-The Mods cool

HellMaster93
MUAH HA HA! This isn't locked... evil face

FG725
Originally posted by HellMaster93
MUAH HA HA! This isn't locked... evil face
Why isn't it locked? What the f**k?

Spideys Sister
Digi's gonna come back and add more that's why... God we're all banned for posting here aren't we?.... banned

DigiMark007
Oh snap. Yeah, locking. I just haven't been on this forum much since life sucks right now. But the Spidey forum reclamation project begins in a few weeks.

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.