X-MEN vs HULK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
The x-men are Cyclops,logan,gambit,jean (non phoniex) ,beast, and i'll throw in fireworks girl i forget her name Vs Any from of hulkster who would win................................................................i dont know but i think the x-men might take it just cuz there are so many of them.....................nah im gonna still go for the HULK

Up In Flames
hulk wins... fatality! *evil laugh*

MrHeavySilence
They can do it. Jean messes with his head, Beast takes his time to form an antidote or a sedative, and Logan is the punching bag.

Private Pion
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
They can do it. Jean messes with his head, Beast takes his time to form an antidote or a sedative, and Logan is the punching bag.

Hulk=practically immune to psychic attacks.

And thus, Hulk spit roasts the whole lotta them on their own spines and has a tasty snack.

grey fox
Originally posted by Private Pion
Hulk=practically immune to psychic attacks.

And thus, Hulk spit roasts the whole lotta them on their own spines and has a tasty snack.

In Heroes reborn Hulk plowed his way through the whole team.

Tron
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

An antidote, now why didn't anyone think of that sooner? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, Hulk takes them. Anything Jean would try to do to his head wouldn't last very long.

golem370
Since he has fought Xemnu I believe he is immune to Telepatic attacks..

Xemnu- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/xemnuthetitan.htm

Apolloknight
A single sonic clap is all that is needed, and the x-men go down.

Whittdawg92
he'd kill them all and leave logan in an adamatium lung.

Grimm22
Cyclops might do ok against Hulk erm

The rest get smoked wink

marvelprince
Cyclops keeps the blasts pouring on from a distance, Wolverine goes in as the rag doll. Jubilee makes pretty fireworks for a distraction and Gambit uses Wolverine's mangled remains as a projectile against Hulk. Then Jean could flood his mind iwth feel-good endorphins to get him to calm down

grey fox
Originally posted by Grimm22
Cyclops might do ok against Hulk erm

The rest get smoked wink Originally posted by marvelprince
Cyclops keeps the blasts pouring on from a distance, Wolverine goes in as the rag doll. Jubilee makes pretty fireworks for a distraction and Gambit uses Wolverine's mangled remains as a projectile against Hulk. Then Jean could flood his mind iwth feel-good endorphins to get him to calm down

laughing

I really need a scanner so I could show you guy's how ineffective Cyclops's blasts honestly are against Hulk. He was quite literally wading through them while talking trash.

marvelprince
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing

I really need a scanner so I could show you guy's how ineffective Cyclops's blasts honestly are against Hulk. He was quite literally wading through them while talking trash.

Lol. I actually have that scan on my home computer. I was joking when I wrote that, though the end did start to get a bit serious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.