Parallax vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
No prep just raw power rumble!

Tron
Unless Thanos gets the IG, then Parallax pretty easily (crazy Hal of course).

Mider
cosigned^

joesha28
Where are the Thanos' fans

Adam Warlock
Was that big yellow monster at the end of GL Rebirth a form of Parallax?

rotiart
I loved Thanos Like Thanos loves Death. But Thanos cannot beat Parralax.. which is the equivalent of at least a cosmic cube. Thanos admits defeat.

bigbran
Originally posted by joesha28
Where are the Thanos' fans obviosly parralax wins.

bigbran
Originally posted by joesha28
Where are the Thanos' fans the thanos fans arent like superman fans!!

joesha28
Hal jorden Parallex.

sexyking
Originally posted by bigbran
the thanos fans arent like superman fans!!

Thats a cheap shot mad

golem370
If he had 6 hours of prep then Thanos wins 10/10

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by golem370
If he had 6 hours of prep then Thanos wins 10/10 Do you find it physically impossible to say a DC character beats a Marvel character? no expression

Parallax.

Juntai
If he had 6 hours of prep then Thanos wins 10/10 No.

Juntai
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Do you find it physically impossible to say a DC character beats a Marvel character? no expression

Parallax. Yes.

And Thanos would have no chance, even with 6 hours of prep, he's not taking down a guy who can build a universe with one hand, while fighting off The Wrath of God with the other one.

Juntai
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Was that big yellow monster at the end of GL Rebirth a form of Parallax? It IS Parallax, it's the embodiment of fear in manifestation. The Guardians trapped it in the battery, when Hal entered the Battery during Emerald Twilight, it attached itself to his soul and influenced his actions..
When most poeple write Parallax into a battle, they're talking about Hal as Parallax however, as the yellow bug primarily just attaches itself to outside powersources.

golem370
roll eyes (sarcastic) DC fangirls

xmarksthespot
roll eyes (sarcastic) DC fangirls You're a very odd person. smile

Juntai
roll eyes (sarcastic) DC fangirls Yeah, we're the blind devoted fans when you're the one making up your own stipulations to the fight presented for your own post, just you could say he would take a win in that scenario, rather than just saying he'd lose in the one given.

golem370
This isn't my thread see your Fanboy blinder are own and you can't see anything else

Juntai
This isn't my thread see your Fanboy blinder are own and you can't see anything else LMAO@you.

xmarksthespot
This isn't my thread see your Fanboy blinder are own and you can't see anything else Noted for posterity.

Proof of infinite monkey theorem.

guy222
parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.