J2,Ultimate Colossus & Hulking vs Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three characters that are pretty vs Maybe Marvel greatest team. No prep time.

J2- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J2_%28comics%29

Hulking- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulkling_%28comics%29

&

Ultimate Colossus- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Colossus

vs

Mister Fantastic
Thing
Human Torch
Invisable Woman
She Hulk
Luke Cage

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
Three characters that are pretty vs Maybe Marvel greatest team. No prep time.

J2- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J2_%28comics%29

Hulking- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulkling_%28comics%29

&

Ultimate Colossus- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Colossus

vs

Mister Fantastic
Thing
Human Torch
Invisable Woman
She Hulk
Luke Cage

Err...why did you give the FF more teammates? And powerful ones at that? You turned it into a 6-on-3 match.

golem370
Because I thought it would help because they will need it

golem370
IMO J2 and Ultimate Colossus could take it

Metalmanx
While Ultimate Colossus can cause some massive damage on his own, there are too many factors to the FF. Ult. Colossus would crush Thing, She-Hulk, and Luke Cage, no problem. But he wouldn't be able to hurt Mr. Fantastic. He'd probably never get his hands on Sue, and I don't know how her forcefields work on him, since he's solid steel and all. And Johnny can eventually melt him when he reaches high enough temperatures.

That, and you didn't put a flyer on Colossus's team. Smooth.

golem370
Couldn't he just snuff out Human Torches flames Like Hulk does??? Hulking may be able to Hurt Mister Fantastic with his shapshifting abilities and he can fly also to...

"Hulkling is a shapeshifter of remarkable ability. While he most commonly shifts into a teenaged version of the Hulk, he has also been known to impersonate well known superheroes such as the Human Torch, Mister Fantastic, and Tony Stark. He can also metamorph: growing claws, extending his reach, and growing wings in a protoplasmic manner. In addition to shapeshifting, Hulking possesses super-strength which appears independent of any form he might take".

Metalmanx
Couldn't he just snuff out Human Torches flames Like Hulk does??? Hulking may be able to Hurt Mister Fantastic with his shapshifting abilities and he can fly also to...

"Hulkling is a shapeshifter of remarkable ability. While he most commonly shifts into a teenaged version of the Hulk, he has also been known to impersonate well known superheroes such as the Human Torch, Mister Fantastic, and Tony Stark. He can also metamorph: growing claws, extending his reach, and growing wings in a protoplasmic manner. In addition to shapeshifting, Hulking possesses super-strength which appears independent of any form he might take".

Really doesn't matter. Reed is, for all intents and purposes, invulnerable.

golem370
But he can be strected to where he is ineffective and beat... Hulking could turn in Ice Man and stop Human Torch If his flames are not snuffed out by J2 or Colossus. and He could turn in to Nightcrawler and K.O Sue.. I say the three team wins 7/10 times.

Metalmanx
But he can be strected to where he is ineffective and beat... Hulking could turn in Ice Man and stop Human Torch If his flames are not snuffed out by J2 or Colossus. and He could turn in to Nightcrawler and K.O Sue.. I say the three team wins 7/10 times.

No offense, golem, but you clearly don't know enough about both teams to make an accurate assessment.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Ult. Colossus would crush Thing, She-Hulk, and Luke Cage, no problem.

Yeah thats not bias or anything like that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Yeah thats not bias or anything like that roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's really not actually. And I thought hard about that one, too. Ult. Colossus would school them pretty badly.

AND. I didn't mean necessarily all at the same time.

Grimm22
It's really not actually. And I thought hard about that one, too. Ult. Colossus would school them pretty badly.

Sue >>>> Ultimate Colossus yes

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Sue >>>> Ultimate Colossus yes

I never said he'd take her. Read my originial post again.

Metalmanx
And, if you understood what I was saying earlier, I said the FF win this fight. Because of a severe lack of versatility on the other team (Even with Hulkling).

And Sue's shields have been broken from physical blunt damage before. Knocked her out, too. It can be done again.

Grimm22
I never said he'd take her. Read my originial post again.

I know, im just pointing out a fact big grin

golem370
Hulking should be alot more verstile then FF they a strecty guy firey guy and invisiable woman a couple strong characters... Here is how it would work J2 or Colossus take out Thing She Hulk and Luke Cage and then One of those guys snuffs out Human Torches flames and then Hulking,J2 & Ultimate Colossus against Mister F and Sue. Now Hulking could turn into nighcrawler and K.O Sue and then Colossus and J2 play strech armstrong with Mister F untill he can be effective. Or They sling Shot him into space...

crucifixio
FF got this easy....Ben and Jen can handle Piotr...they may not be able to curbstomp them, but experience is on their side Invisible Woman and Human Torch will have J2 under control, and Luke Cage is no joke I believe him and Mister F could keep Hulkling busy enuff for the rest of the team 2 finish em off

The Pict

they have a lot more experience than ult colossus. and while ult colossus is written as stronger than his 616 counterpart he is also made more vulnerable. colossus takes out cage but not the others.

Grimm22
Hulking should be alot more verstile then FF they a strecty guy firey guy and invisiable woman a couple strong characters... Here is how it would work J2 or Colossus take out Thing She Hulk and Luke Cage and then One of those guys snuffs out Human Torches flames and then Hulking,J2 & Ultimate Colossus against Mister F and Sue. Now Hulking could turn into nighcrawler and K.O Sue and then Colossus and J2 play strech armstrong with Mister F untill he can be effective. Or They sling Shot him into space...

Wow you're knowledge of the FF is ubesrdly awful no expression

The Pict

That, and you didn't put a flyer on Colossus's team. Smooth.

hulkling can fly wink

DickBlazer
for one thing it looks like the Fantastic 6 but it doesn't matter.
team one destroys the FF.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by The Pict
they have a lot more experience than ult colossus. and while ult colossus is written as stronger than his 616 counterpart he is also made more vulnerable. colossus takes out cage but not the others.

I don't agree. Ult. Colossus has definitely proved himself as an able fighter. That, and he's far stronger than his 616 counterpart. Whom, in my opinion, I believe can take out Thing and She-Hulk (one-on-one) on his own.

Anyway, one-on-one, Ult. Colossus can take out Thing, She-Hulk, and Luke Cage (he's really not a challenge).

But, I still say FF win. I'm not sure of anything they can do to Reed. And Johnny can cause all sorts of damage. And then Sue, of course.

Metalmanx
hulkling can fly wink

I didn't know that at the time. I don't think it changes anything though.

crucifixio
this battle is over before it starts.....J2, and Hulkling are relative babes in comparison to FF. They may be powerful fighters....but they are battling an experienced team.

golem370
They would destroy Thing she Hulk and cage

Metalmanx
They would destroy Thing she Hulk and cage

Agreed. But it's really the other three that pose more of a danger than Thing, She-Hulk, and Cage.

crucifixio
doesnt J2s strength wane after prolonged battles and he reverts back to his human form?

golem370
Hulking is a shapshifter I thought he was even a skrull he could turn in to Hulk or Iron Man or anybody

golem370
I am droping J2 and Adding Mainframe- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainframe_%28comics%29

The Pict
Originally posted by crucifixio
doesnt J2s strength wane after prolonged battles and he reverts back to his human form?

yeah J2 can go too long in his super strength form

Tony Stark
wacko

Your guys posts are very funny to read... Thank you for the fun.

Ult. Colossus maybe the most overrated character in MARVELS history. He's had almost no experience compared to 616 THING...He would be turned into a organic steel pretzel very quickly. Who has he actually beaten in a true fight that was finished...? Please answer that.

J2...Hulkling... two more characters that have less fights than me.

FF without Jen and Luke 11/10 against those infants of heroism.

The Pict
yeah J2 can go too long in his super strength form

i meant to say J2 can't go too long in his super hero form

Grimm22
Sue kills Hulkling with ease wink

Ben, Jen and Luke destroy Colossus with ease

Then they all destroy J2 big grin

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tony Stark

Ult. Colossus maybe the most overrated character in MARVELS history. He's had almost no experience compared to 616 THING...He would be turned into a organic steel pretzel very quickly. Who has he actually beaten in a true fight that was finished...? Please answer that.

Co-Signed

rotiart
Okay even if you had mainframe, j2, ultimate colossus AND Hulkling, they'd still lose. First you seem to misunderstand what Hulkling is, which is a shapeshifter, He gains the physical appearance of the people he takes on, not their powers. He can't become Iceman, and suddenly beat Human torch. Powers like that belong to Metamorpho.

Still you stated 3 on 6.. well i'm using 4 on 6.
Hulking, Colossus, MainFrame and J2.
Thing can tangle with J2 easy. She-Hulk when she went off... beat up many avengers in avengers disassembled. She could handle colossus (and i mean go toe to toe). Mainframe vs. Human Torch. And Hulkling vs Luke Cage. most of these battles are near even.

Reed and Invisible woman don't even have to fight.

Its not even close 6 on 4. FF6 win 8/10
6 on 3 FF6 win 10/10
original ff4 vs those 4? closer fight, but FF4 take it 6/10

See you wanna try and compare Thing to Colossus? Thing regularly tangles with the hulk. Colossus < Hulk. Shehulk can at least hold the colossus down until reed and susan need to do whatever it is they need to do.

big mismatch.

DickBlazer
Originally posted by rotiart
Okay even if you had mainframe, j2, ultimate colossus AND Hulkling, they'd still lose. First you seem to misunderstand what Hulkling is, which is a shapeshifter, He gains the physical appearance of the people he takes on, not their powers. He can't become Iceman, and suddenly beat Human torch. Powers like that belong to Metamorpho.

Still you stated 3 on 6.. well i'm using 4 on 6.
Hulking, Colossus, MainFrame and J2.
Thing can tangle with J2 easy. She-Hulk when she went off... beat up many avengers in avengers disassembled. She could handle colossus (and i mean go toe to toe). Mainframe vs. Human Torch. And Hulkling vs Luke Cage. most of these battles are near even.

Reed and Invisible woman don't even have to fight.

Its not even close 6 on 4. FF6 win 8/10
6 on 3 FF6 win 10/10
original ff4 vs those 4? closer fight, but FF4 take it 6/10

See you wanna try and compare Thing to Colossus? Thing regularly tangles with the hulk. Colossus < Hulk. Shehulk can at least hold the colossus down until reed and susan need to do whatever it is they need to do.

big mismatch.
funny stuff. but complete BS. FF gets waxed.

DickBlazer
Originally posted by Tony Stark
wacko

lol. that's because nobody can stand with colossus in the Ult. U. if he sees them coming. tony stark? lol. we saw how that went over didn't we? 616 faithful can't deal with that.

rotiart
Jesus that's sad, you sound like a fanboy. YOu can't even argue a relative point. Hulking has not done anything impressive, and isn't that strong. If HT got anywhere near him, he would burn that guy to a crisp.
Invisible woman could easily contain mainframe. Thing fights guys like the hulk regularly. She hulk is near par with hulks strength. she hulk by herself could go toe to toe with colossus, but you're throwing thing in there too.

I really don't think you know anything about the characters you're arguing for. Colossus has been melted before., Sue or reed launches colossus high into the sky, and HT lays the heat on. Colossus goes down as a heap of solidifed steel.

Game set match. The regular opponents for the FF4 are silver surfer, terrax, galactus, abraxas.... At least learn the damn players before you try to play the game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.