Ultimate Hulk,Ultimate Colossus & Ultimate Juggernaut vs Post Crisis Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is a fist fight no energy power no teleporting strait up brawl.

U-Juggernaut-http://www.marvel.com/universe/Juggernaut_%28Ultimate%29

Metalmanx
Okay. This actually one makes sense now. Especially since you took out the energy/teleporting abilities.

I honestly don't know enough about Darkseid in order to make an accurate statement, unfortunately.

But, at least I think so, if this is just a brawl, I feel that the Trio can take it. Hulk would be the major player here.

K3VIL
This is a slugfest?
Let me think:
On the red corner, a being who's around from millennia, with strength and durability of Superman level(when the writers doesn't use him as Kal El's punching ball to put Superman on cosmic level or they just "forget" who's Darkseid), considerable reaction time, vast fighting skills, ruler of a whole planet powered by his own Omega Energy

On the blue corner, 3 fools with superhuman strength and durability of mid level Class 100 so between the 5'000 and the 10'000 tons of weight lifting abilities?

Darkseid will sent them back to their respective homes with a hand on his back using only the right one.
Colossus fanboy, Ultimate Hulk is nowhere near the 616 one, so he stand no chance, no matter how mad he gets.

golem370
I don't that Ultimate Hulk is only class 100. anner's powers are a result of his Hulk formula combined with Captain America's blood, which causes him to transform when under stress into a gigantic monstrous form that is virtually impervious to harm, and which possesses vast physical strength and stamina. His strength appears to be peerless in the Ultimate universe, as he tosses heavy-hitters such as Iron Man and Thor around like dolls and ripped the Adamantium needle prepared for him like a toothpick. He also ripped Wolverine in half despite the presence of his Adamantium laced skeleton. He is also tough enough to survive a nuclear detonation, seeing as how he is still alive after the attempted execution

Fanboy
They Lose these guys are strong but this is a guy who will have a lot of back up behind him like a whole army DOOMSDAY and he would probably have someone wear Entropy Aegis if he still has it.

DickBlazer
darkseid goes down. to many angles.

Grimm22
They all get owned with relative ease no expression

HisMajestyAC43
Originally posted by Fanboy
They Lose these guys are strong but this is a guy who will have a lot of back up behind him like a whole army DOOMSDAY and he would probably have someone wear Entropy Aegis if he still has it.

umm except he doesn't have any backup because it isn't in the first post... I don't know much about darkseid's durability, as in if taking his energy abilities away would change it in any way. but if like many people believe, darkseid is comparable to thanos in durability and strength, he should be able to take these guys on his own. but, i don't , know if he really is comparable to thanos in strength, durability, and h2h... i personally think he's more of a let me blast them with o-beams kind of guy, but i'd still give it to darkseid 7/10.

he deals with supes, these slow bricks should be a walk in the park, technically.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by K3VIL
This is a slugfest?
Let me think:
On the red corner, a being who's around from millennia, with strength and durability of Superman level(when the writers doesn't use him as Kal El's punching ball to put Superman on cosmic level or they just "forget" who's Darkseid), considerable reaction time, vast fighting skills, ruler of a whole planet powered by his own Omega Energy

On the blue corner, 3 fools with superhuman strength and durability of mid level Class 100 so between the 5'000 and the 10'000 tons of weight lifting abilities?

Darkseid will sent them back to their respective homes with a hand on his back using only the right one.
Colossus fanboy, Ultimate Hulk is nowhere near the 616 one, so he stand no chance, no matter how mad he gets.

I clearly said from the beginning that I don't know much about Darkseid.

And I also know that Ult. Hulk is nowhere near 616 in base strength, but I assumed that his strength can increase with rage as well, correct?

Tron
Check the Darkseid respect thread, and you'll see why none of these guys don't stand a chance.

juggernaut66666
omega effect= these guys die

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Tron
Check the Darkseid respect thread, and you'll see why none of these guys don't stand a chance.

thumb up

Darkseid for the win, 9/10.

(The trio gets 1/10 because Ult. Banner eats tofurkey. ermm)

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Grimm22
They all get owned with relative ease no expression

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

darkseid has beaten the JLA in secnds so What do you think How much chance they have?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
darkseid has beaten the JLA in secnds so What do you think How much chance they have? Zero.

Did you not comprehend my post? smile

H. S. 6
Zero.

It was Grimm's post, really. ermm

juggernaut66666
Zero.

actually i wanted to quote for metalmanx but i forgotsmile

Validus
laughing out loud @ thread

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by H. S. 6
It was Grimm's post, really. ermm Shush.
Originally posted by Validus
laughing out loud @ thread The sad thing is he was probably aiming for a spite thread against Darkseid... What the f**k?

Validus
Originally posted by DickBlazer
darkseid goes down. to many angles.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5550/manofsteel116pg070vc.th.jpg http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4059/manofsteel116pg083yy.th.jpg http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3707/manofsteel116pg096ov.th.jpg

No. no expression

juggernaut66666
i like this one better smile

http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superpowersv26of6133jt.jpg

Priest
Originally posted by Validus
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5550/manofsteel116pg070vc.th.jpg http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4059/manofsteel116pg083yy.th.jpg http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3707/manofsteel116pg096ov.th.jpg

No. no expression

in the last scan, what is that hearing aid thingy that superman is wearing?

SuperChangeling
Hulk whoops all of them, then goes on to Chuck Norris.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Hulk whoops all of them, then goes on to Chuck Norris.
no hulk gets beaten by antmanbig grinbig grinbig grin

SuperChangeling

Hulk whoops your mom, slugs her a couple times, then goes up to antman and rips his head off.

juggernaut66666

SuperChangeling

Hulk moves on to your dad, he call's kurgan to kill your dad, kurgan looks your dad in the eyes

Your dads dick falls off, your dad drops dead, you cry,

"wa wah what I thought the hulk got beat by antman, its not fair!"

http://missspooky.free.fr/mswfilm/Highlander/kurgan/kurgan_tour.jpg

juggernaut66666
no hulk get's beaten by antmanbig grinbig grinbig grin

SuperChangeling
hulk get's beaten by antmanbig grinbig grinbig grin

LMFAO, Your dad get his dick off by the hulks minion, Kurgan.

juggernaut66666
thank you for sharing your retartedness with us

SuperChangeling
thank you for sharing your retartedness with us

Look who's talking, "retardedness"

LMFAO!!!

juggernaut66666
Look who's talking, "retardedness"

LMFAO!!!
maybe ill spelled it wrong cause im hungrian and im not so good at spelling but that doesn't change the fact that you are an idiot

Priest
no hulk get's beaten by antmanbig grinbig grinbig grin
thumb up

Priest
Hulk moves on to your dad, he call's kurgan to kill your dad, kurgan looks your dad in the eyes

Your dads dick falls off, your dad drops dead, you cry,

"wa wah what I thought the hulk got beat by antman, its not fair!"

http://missspooky.free.fr/mswfilm/Highlander/kurgan/kurgan_tour.jpg

Your talking about peoples spelling mistakes, use a period once in a while. It may improve your horrible grammar.

SuperChangeling
maybe ill spelled it wrong cause im hungrian and im not so good at spelling but that doesn't change the fact that you are an idiot

Damn forien alien, dick!

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Priest
Your talking about peoples spelling mistakes, use a period once in a while. It may improve your horrible grammar.

Quit saying the hulk is lame, damn, i hate this, i hate it that poeple think the hulk is stupid, daaaaaaaaaaammnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

Priest
Damn forien alien, dick!
You spelled foreign wrong.

Priest
Quit saying the hulk is lame, damn, i hate this, i hate it that poeple think the hulk is stupid, daaaaaaaaaaammnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

when did i ever say hulk is lame?
i actually like the hulk.

juggernaut66666
You spelled foreign wrong.
what is Forien?big grin

Priest
what is Forien?big grin huh beats me

laughing

SuperChangeling
when did i ever say hulk is lame?
i actually like the hulk.

But you think he is weaker than thor when the hulk has beatn him many times.

SuperChangeling
what is Forien?big grin

foreign, what you are to bad at english to read miss spelled words, damn your dum.

juggernaut66666
i know that was supposed to be foreign i just wanted you to see that i'm not the only one who spells incorrectly

BTW your grammar is horrible : what you are to bad at english to look read mis spelled words, damn your dum.

SuperChangeling
i know that was supposed to be foreign i just wanted you to see that i'm not the only one who spells incorrectly

BTW your grammar is horrible : what you are to bad at english to look read mis spelled words, damn your dum.

Hey, I work it out for you to play it out, are you to dum to read that, and understand it?

Priest
But you think he is weaker than Thor when the hulk has beatn him many times.

physically yea your probably right..Thor holds back when he fight the hulk, he can beat the hulk if he was well written. Properly using all his powers, instead of just brute strength.. He has other powers other than just super strength and hitting others with his mijinor.

juggernaut66666
physically yea your probably right..Thor holds back when he fight the hulk, he can beat the hulk if he was well written. Properly using all his powers, instead of just brute strength.. He has other powers other than just super strength and hitting others with his mijinor.
stan lee wanted the hulk to be weaker than thor

SuperChangeling

HEY! I wouldnt be talking your the one who started makeing fun of my miss spelled words saying it was "retardedness" I guess thats the way you foreigns talk aint it.

SuperChangeling

I know, he can fly and do other stuff but the hulk can jump into orbit, destroy a asteroid twice the size of earth, he has shown more amazing feats than thor.

Priest
I know, he can fly and do other stuff but the hulk can jump into orbit, destroy a asteroid twice the size of earth, he has shown more amazing feats than Thor.

yeah but u swear that hulk can beat Thor like swatting a fly. Thor should win the majority of the fight. check this old thread out, it may give u some incite.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405743&highlight=Thor+vs+Hulk+forumid%3A77

SuperChangeling
yeah but u swear that hulk can beat Thor like swatting a fly. Thor should win the majority of the fight. check this old thread out, it may give u some incite.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405743&highlight=Thor+vs+Hulk+forumid%3A77

But thor hasnt ever shown the potential of hulk, even with warior madness, thor and "brains" dont make a deferance, brains wont beat the hulk, i mean look at the leader.

SuperChangeling

Juggernaut and thor together coulnt take the Beast Hulk, but this is ultimate hulk, so, I guess your right.

Priest
But Thor hasnt ever shown the potential of hulk, even with warior madness, Thor and "brains" dont make a deferance, brains wont beat the hulk, i mean look at the leader.

u realize that thanos couldn't beat warrior madness Thor in a physically battle.
Warrior madness Thor beat the crap out of Adam Warlock, the infinity watch, silver surfer, and Dr. Strange at the same time. Hulk would get his head smirched in by WW Thor.

SuperChangeling
u realize that thanos couldn't beat warrior madness Thor in a physically battle.
Warrior madness Thor beat the crap out of Adam Warlock, the infinity watch, silver surfer, and Dr. Strange at the same time. Hulk would get his head smirched in by WW Thor.

Then "BEAST" hulk would regenarate and come back 5 times stronger, dont even think that anyone can beat the beast hulk.

SuperChangeling

Dude I made up the beast hulk, with the flick of his fanger he killed thanos with the cosmic cube.

HisMajestyAC43
yes, lets all make up characters and argue for them. i call superdy-duperdy amazo hulk, who is sixteen times better than your hulk and can fly in circles with his eyes closed...

what are you like 6?

thanos>>hulk
WM thor = Thanos (more or less)
WM thor>>Hulk

its like math. simple math.

oh and darkseid = thanos (more or less)
Darkseid >> Hulk

try putting hulk against superman? superman beats hulk, with much more versatility of power. and darkseid is capable of nearly killing superman in something like 4 blows... hulk will die only to regen and be struck down again.

ultimate incarnation is weaker, and neither of the other two have the versatility of superman, therefore this fight should be no sweat for darkseid.

The Pict
Originally posted by golem370
. He also ripped Wolverine in half despite the presence of his Adamantium laced skeleton.

he did NOT break the adamantium. he tore the spinal cords or whatever apart.
Darkseid takes these guys apart.

Grimm22
Darkseid is a Thanos level threat no expression

Thanos >>>>>>> the trio wink

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
yes, lets all make up characters and argue for them. i call superdy-duperdy amazo hulk, who is sixteen times better than your hulk and can fly in circles with his eyes closed...

what are you like 6?

thanos>>hulk
WM thor = Thanos (more or less)
WM thor>>Hulk

its like math. simple math.

oh and darkseid = thanos (more or less)
Darkseid >> Hulk

try putting hulk against superman? superman beats hulk, with much more versatility of power. and darkseid is capable of nearly killing superman in something like 4 blows... hulk will die only to regen and be struck down again.

ultimate incarnation is weaker, and neither of the other two have the versatility of superman, therefore this fight should be no sweat for darkseid.

Darksied can strike down the hulk again and again, it would be stupid, that would be giving hulk a chance to get the strength that is needed.

SuperChangeling
I doubt darksied could shake the multiverse with a punch.

golem370

Wrong!

HisMajestyAC43
I doubt darksied could shake the multiverse with a punch.
i doubt hulk can take out superman in 4 blows...

and the thing about hulks regen is that it isn't enough to save him against darkseid. once darkseid has hulk neutralized he is more than smart enough to contain him or keep him from attacking again... more than likely he would realize early on that hulk gets madder and stronger proportionately and would counter that by trying to calm hulk down...

there are so many way darkseid could deal with hulk its ridiculous.

golem370
How about Hulk Juggernaut and Colossus hit darkseid with many punches..

HisMajestyAC43
chances are that they wouldn't get to darkseid before he dropped them flat on their @$$es. remember he fights with Superman on a regular basis. he's used to a little more speed and versatility on his enemy's part.

golem370
That fight had no speed blitzing in it. This is a fist fight Toe to Toe my idea of Fist fight brawl fists not speed

HisMajestyAC43
right i know there is no powers or anything like that, but what im saying is that when superman fights darkseid he is not holding back on his speed (well he is but he is still faster than hulk/colossus/juggs) and he fights while flying, and yet darkseid can still handle it. even without his powers, this should be an easy battle for darkseid.

golem370
Yes but like I said this is him standing toe to toe with these three like in that pic..

Fanboy
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
umm except he doesn't have any backup because it isn't in the first post... I don't know much about darkseid's durability, as in if taking his energy abilities away would change it in any way. but if like many people believe, darkseid is comparable to thanos in durability and strength, he should be able to take these guys on his own. but, i don't , know if he really is comparable to thanos in strength, durability, and h2h... i personally think he's more of a let me blast them with o-beams kind of guy, but i'd still give it to darkseid 7/10.

he deals with supes, these slow bricks should be a walk in the park, technically.

No in the first post it said no telelporting or energy powers.

HisMajestyAC43
Originally posted by Fanboy
No in the first post it said no telelporting or energy powers.

right and did it say anywhere that either character could simply summon any of their buddies to help them? no it didnt.

hmm the constitution doesn't explicitly say i can't, so i think ill run through the streets with grenades and set a live one near each and every car i see. that sounds fun...

until they arrest me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.