Unofficial script for POTC 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
Okay okay, i just love seeing the hilarious stuff people can come up with they think might be in the movie.

the game goes like this. you write a scene you think should be in the movie, adding to other people's stuff.
either the game dies fast or everyone gets into it and you have some seriously funny stuff. smile

POTC 3: Unofficial Script!!!!!!!!!!
black screen.

red waves roll across the screen as the menacing pirate music begins in the background.
Pirates of the Caribbean appears, followed by Subtitle: The World's End.
This is followed by another subtitle: Jack Sparrow Swashbuckles Another Land

Black screen again, as the music intensifies.

disclaimer appears: Disney has rated this film PG13. However, we felt we should warn the viewing public that the film comes closer to a very much rated R film. Please use caution with your youngsters, which this film was specifically aimed at.

Black screen. Faint subliminal message about "Depp" and "oscars" flickers. Music continues to intensify.

As the first shot fades into view, we suddenly behold:

jessigem
a half empty rum bottle. camera zooms out to show an old wooden table with knife marks in it. continues to zoom out and we see will, gibbs, liz, tia dalma, and others standing around the room. Will looks at barbossa with his eyebrow raised and asks.....

**you know this thread will probably be closed by the role playing mod again, right?

evilm0nki3
"You're supposed to be dead!"

spencerspider
somone mooning us?

allofyousuckkk
was that part of the script? lol ^^

didn't I kill you?

Barbossa answers with "no, jack knifed me....bastard

liz: Wait, didn't he shoot you?

Barbossa: Right, right

They talk for a while and tia decides that they all need things to help them on their way ot save jack.
Barbossa gets the undead monkey
Liz a jar of bent nails
Will a giant clam
And everyone else gets a shrunken head

They talk for a while and Tia reveals the end of the earth where they must go is actually in...

spencerspider
the guy mooning us' ass (sry bout the cussin but its funny)

katelovespirate
heehehehee.... giant clam....

suddenly, the shrunken heads come to life and turn out to be Tia's own personal undead army. However, she underestimated our heroes, whose numerous experiences with undead armies cause them to know exactly what to do. They all quickly stuff the heads into their boots. Then they leave.

spencerspider
lol

jessigem
to continue with the other story big grin .....
the end of the world is in Singapore!! they set off in a ship that they find along the shore(since the pearl is dead sad ). barbossa goes straight to the wheel, will starts to help with the ropes, elizabeth sits and plays with her hair and tia dalma goes down below to set up her magicky voodoo stuff. after will and liz sit in awkward silence for a few hours, will is about to say something when they see an object in the water. it's jack's HAT. will goes to retrieve it for safe keeping. he comes back and brings the hat down to tia dalma. She uses her fortune telling powers to see what the hat has to say......
What does the hat say? huh

allofyousuckkk
nipples...whispers the hat to Tia.

jessigem
ugh that's gross. What the f**k?

spencerspider
the hat says... um how the hell is a hat talking? (literally what he says)

jessigem
because tia dalma has voodoo witchy powers....i think, is that what i wrote? no wait, it's talking only to her, because she's using her fortunetelling powers....c'mon keep up with the story big grin

spencerspider
lol... ok the hat says that the kraken is drawing near

jessigem
laughing out loud that sounds so serious.

spencerspider
well hell i didnt want to spoil it but i was going to make it where jack kills it from the inside as it attackes will

jessigem
go ahead....make it totally random. it's more funny that way. big grin

Mådness
eek

Suddenly, the hat then announces that the karken is following them, because Barbossa is in debt with it. He owes it five bucks for a cookie

spencerspider
then barbossa gets pissed and says no cookie is 5 dollars and a fight goes out between the hat and barbossa

jessigem
with no captain the ship gets thrown off course and they run into the island that jack was marooned on......

spencerspider
with the giant crabs. and somehow he knows how to talk to crabs and is trying to say that they r friends, but the crabs dont listen..

Mådness
The crabs then start attacking everyone with their claws and Care Bears

jessigem
and they all get hit by a carebear stare...
you gotta watch the ultimate showdown to get my drift
http://www.ultimateshowdown.org/

allofyousuckkk
wait....are they on a boat? or what?

jessigem
they were. but i made them crash into an island.

Mådness
dev

jessigem
exactly. this is me-->devilexcept without the beard laughing out loud

Mådness
I like my devil self better though. I have a tail! dev

By the way Jessi, I loved that Ultimate Showdown! laughing

jessigem
isn't it great?! i think the guy who thought of the lyrics is one of the most brilliant people in the world. how do you even come up with such randomness?! and MR. ROGERS won!! i woulda never thought of that eek!

Mådness
Heheh...but then he preformed suicide sad

But who would've thought that Superman would get his ass pwned? blink

jessigem
what? he did? o wait yeah he did. in the ending rap.
i hate it that mr. rogers won though. he creeps me out. i wish batman won. or indiana jones. or pacman. if you look really close near the end, you can see pacman laying on the ground in the background. he diedcry
CHUCK NORRIS ROCKS ninja

Mådness
W00T!

Shame. I like Batman... cry why the hell did Chuck Norris kill him like that. It freaks me out blink

jessigem
i LOVE batman. look at this
KAPOW!!

Mådness
jawdrop

Wowza. That's alota lego blocks blink

jessigem
yep. its from inside the lego store in downtown disney. they have other super heros and random things. like a giraffe.

Mådness
Cool! big grin

...do they have a Lego Jack Sparrow? shifty

spencerspider
its been a while since i saw the ultimate showdown.. now the damn song is in my head lol.... i like the black guys just punching each other lol

jessigem
laughing out loud the unltimate showdown is probably the only rap song that i've actually payed attention to. and no, they don't have a captain jack sparrow legoman sad. i think they only make legos of animals and people with masks because it's too hard to do a face with legos. and imagine how hard it would be to make his hair!! they have a little jack sparrow lego man though....he comes in a box with a ship you have to build. big grin

spencerspider
rap is crap... hard rock and heavy metal! jack would listen to it too

jessigem
rap IS crap!! but i don't like heavy metal stuff. i like old/new rock. like the rolling stones, the who, nickelback, etc...
fav song: drops of jupiter by TRAIN
and i can't imagine jack listening to ANY kind of music. eek!

spencerspider
lol yea.. nickelback is good

jessigem
yep yep. and queen. they have funny songs i.e. bicycle race. and they have great songs i.e. we will rock you, another one bites the dust, and i want to break free. band

Mådness
Hehe...I'm strange. I like "Asian Kung-Fu Generation" ninja

Back to the story...

Suddenly, Jack pulled out a dukebox and started playing "Queen" really loud.

jessigem
*you mean a jukebox.*

he started playing bicyle race(it goes perfect with a blooper real)

if you haven't heard that song you should look for it, it's not a particularly good song, but it's pretty funny big grin

Mådness
O_O Sorry 'bout that...I appologize for my hidious version of the English language (I can't really spell properly for some reason...)

Everyone (including the crabs) all shrug and then start to dance wildly.

spencerspider
but then jack comes and shoots them all (i mean the monkey jack *I BET NONE OF U GUESSED THAT)

jessigem
i didn't even know he could hold a gun blink
then bananas fall from the trees and draw the monkey away. the remaining bananas join the crabs Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
while all this is happening: tia dalma, will, and liz are looking at the dancing bananas and crabs. jack comes up from behind and askes "is this a dream?" will replies "i don't think so." and pinches himself. jack says "me either. if it was, the bananas would be carrying rum." just then the bananas pull rum from behind their backs. "oh" says jack

Mådness
...then something dawns on Jack.
"Wait a minute...there is no 'Pearl', so...NO RUM!" He then runs about panicing, stealing all of the bananas' rum.

jessigem
suddenly, the bananas stop dancing. they fall to the ground, powerless because jack took their energy source. "oh lucky us, food too!" says jack as he's collecting the bananas.

spencerspider
meanwhile... norrington and beckett team up with jones!! but they control him since they have the heart! however bootstrap jumps off the boat lol (can he do that?) and the kraken is pissed cuz he still did not get that 10 dollars

spencerspider
dammnit i mean 5 dollars~!

jessigem
so the kraken instead takes a bagle that he finds all soggy floating on the surface of the water. and then bootstrap realizes his pocket is a little light. he looks in his pocket and asks"what happened to my bagel?"

spencerspider
so he goes to davey jones complaining about how the kraken has taken his bagel. davey jones says some badass crap and then bootstrap is thrown off for dissin the kraken. however, bootstrap cannot swim and sinks to the bottom of the ocean, NEVER to return..

(damn killing bootstrap was fun lol)

Mådness
Aw. But what about the begle? sad

Meanwhile, everyone had finished eating the bananas, and Jack had just finished drinking all of the rum. Elizabeth looks reprochfully at him as he staggers about, trying to find more rum.

"Ugh...why is the rum ALWAYS gone?!" He asks aloud. He then sees Elizabeth and silently condemns her for burning the rum on the island in the first movie.

jessigem
laughing out loud

Mådness
...why does something tell me that we have too many sequals for our own good? laughing out loud

jessigem
*shrugs* i've no clue......

jack finally gives up the search for more rum and they're all sitting on the beach when..........

JohnnyBloom

Mådness
laughing out loud I don't think that's a good thing though blink *shrugs and continues laughing*

Originally posted by jessigem
*shrugs* i've no clue......

jack finally gives up the search for more rum and they're all sitting on the beach when..........
He sees the cannibles from the second movie starring at him. There, on a chair, is the dog that was left on the island. Turns out that the cannibles love dogs and only eat people, not anything that isn't people. The dog then barks and then two cannibles start to approch Jack, arms outstreached...

jessigem
but jack holds up his hands in an innocent manner and says "wait. i'm a dog too. see? bark bark!" then he offers the cannibals a leftover banana peel. they take the banana peel and give it to the dog. the dog sniffs it and leaves it on the ground...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.