Jack Hawksmoor vs Street Levellers H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
In New York City; population 8.1 million.

Wolverine is in Manhattan
Captain America is in The Bronx
Batman is in Queens
Black Panther is in Brooklyn
Daredevil is on Staten Island

No prep. Standard equipment.

H2H i.e. Jack cannot turn NYC into MechaNYC and he can't just swallow them into NYC. But he retains all his enhancements from being in such a large city, can still merge into and out of the city as he pleases, communicate with the city, and use his "citykinesis" to move up to 5 tons of the city at a time.

KO = Win.

Can any of them take out the God of Cities.. or does he paint the town red with street level blood?

King_Mungi
Correct me if I'm wrong this is the recent Authority leader right?

DigiMark007
His H2H is most likely worse than any of those people.

But.

Just being in a city has been shown to give him Hulk-like healing ability. None of them could hurt him bad enough to keep him down.

In one of the arcs (Revolution??) he was paralyzed or somesuch with a shattered spine and basically worthless and/or dead. He had the Carrier eject him into a city and was basically healed instantly.

So stalemates for the most part, or he eventually wears down a few of them and wins (Bats/DD/etc).

xmarksthespot
He tends to effortlessly shatter skulls though. So even though his H2H isn't always up to scratch he may only need to land a punch or two for some of them...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.