Batman vs. David Xanatos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EkinEku
I don't know if anyone remebers gargoyles but it's a comic now, MacBeth
and Xanatos were MONSTERS when it came to cunning detective work and fighting tactics, but i dont want to use macbeth because he is immortal so it wouldnt be fair.

Both have 4 months prep time and Dave has the goliath suit on.

who wins?

K3VIL
Originally posted by EkinEku
I don't know if anyone remebers gargoyles but it's a comic now, MacBeth
and Xanatos were MONSTERS when it came to cunning detective work and fighting tactics, but i dont want to use macbeth because he is immortal so it wouldnt be fair.

Both have 4 months prep time and Dave has the goliath suit on.

who wins?
Xanatos is one of Earth richest men, possess high knowledge of most scientific fields and he has also magical skills, not like Doom or other high magic user, but he got sufficient ones to own Batman.Not to mention his resources in terms of weapons, a whole arsenal of robots with strength, speed, flight, lasers and missiles, and some of the best mercenaries of the world at his disposal.

golem370
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Xanatos

Tassadar
Gargoyles has a comic series now. Dammit. O well, Halo will soon too. Xanatos ftw, hes got the armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.