Wonder Woman vs Powergirl and Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Diana has all her weapons who wins?

Wonder Woman

vs

Powergirl

Supergirl

Skeets
WW gets killed.

xmarksthespot
Smothered to death... shifty

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Skeets
WW gets killed.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Smothered to death... shifty

I love the fact that the minute I make a thread it brings out all the bitches of the comic book forum.happy

Skeets
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I love the fact that the minute I make a thread it brings out all the bitches of the comic book forum.happy
Shut up..no expression

Whore!!!

joesha28
WW on the disadvantage.

LethalFemme
Shut up..no expression

Whore!!!

Jealous

Skeets
Jealous

Skankno expression

LethalFemme
Skankno expression

no expression

Why do all my threads end up this way?

xmarksthespot
no expression

Why do all my threads end up this way? Because sometimes I love you so much it hurts... droolio... but in a good way...

joesha28
Come on..this a good thread. Let's stay on topic. WW has her level of experience that better the other two. But PG and SG are strong and fast, faster than WW. In a 1 on 1 WW wld win (on raw power she cld take on supes but against Supes only Cap Marvel has the best record in term of raw power). But a handicap match...WW puts a good fight but she's going down.

xmarksthespot
She could lasso one and fight the other... but that's probably not going to happen most of the time.

LethalFemme
Because sometimes I love you so much it hurts... droolio... but in a good way...

blushing

Originally posted by joesha28
Come on..this a good thread. Let's stay on topic. WW has her level of experience that better the other two. But PG and SG are strong and fast, faster than WW. In a 1 on 1 WW wld win (on raw power she cld take on supes but against Supes only Cap Marvel has the best record in term of raw power). But a handicap match...WW puts a good fight but she's going down.

She could lasso one and fight the other... but that's probably not going to happen most of the time.

I said all her weapons including the Medusa's head and gauntlet of Atlas.

xmarksthespot
Hmm.. I doubt SuperBritney's skilled enough to fight with her eyes closed...

LethalFemme
Hmm.. I doubt SuperBritney's skilled enough to fight with her eyes closed...

or legs crossed.roll eyes (sarcastic)

joesha28
Medusa's head? What that can do?

LethalFemme
Medusa's head? What that can do?

Kidding right?shock

xmarksthespot
or legs crossed.roll eyes (sarcastic) Is that what WW's planning to do with the Gauntlets shock

LethalFemme
Is that what WW's planning to do with the Gauntlets shock

Forget what I said and just sticks to the thread.stick out tongue

NINJ4_BL4D3
Ohh WW................. eek! ......you gave her the advantage with all her weapons....... kan'ippatsunotokoro.

joesha28
Kidding right?shock

Don't tell me it turn ppl to stone if they look at it? It like overkill in the match.

xmarksthespot
Don't tell me it turn ppl to stone if they look at it? It like overkill in the match. No it turns people into creme brule... no expression

LethalFemme
Originally posted by NINJ4_BL4D3
Ohh WW................. eek! ......you gave her the advantage with all her weapons....... kan'ippatsunotokoro.

I like your sig.

No it turns people into creme brule... no expression

I thought it was dog shit but, then again creme brulee = dog shit.erm

Skeets
........Made you look...ermm

NINJ4_BL4D3
For you that dont know here are her weapon specs =

Gauntlets = he gauntlets were formed from the remains of Zeus's legendary Aegis shield, and were re-forged for her use by Hephaestus. Diana's superhuman reflexes enable her to use the gauntlets to easily deflect projectiles (such as bullets) and powerful energy blasts

Lasso of Truth = The Lasso of Truth, forged from her aunt Antiope's Golden Girdle of Gaea, is Diana's greatest weapon. The divine Lasso is absolutely unbreakable and has restrained beings as powerful as Superman, Captain Marvel, and the gods Ares and Hades.

Sandals of Hermes = cross a dimensional impasse between Themyscira and the outside world, but they have since been passed on to Artemis

Gauntlets of Atlas = magnifies the physical strength of the wearer by a factor of ten.

She also uses a long spear, a labrys (a doubled-sided Amazonian axe), and a magically forged sword that was a gift from Hephaestus himself, so sharp that it can carve the electrons off an atom. In the non-canonical Kingdom Come, Superman was cut by this sword while running his fingers down the blade.

You know what to many damn weapons!!!! reading whistle

joesha28
That an Arsenal for a Arsenal like WW.

NINJ4_BL4D3
That an Arsenal for a Arsenal like WW.

eek! ... laughing ...Yep Pretty much

NINJ4_BL4D3
eek! so its pretty much up to you guys on who would win???!!!! ninja

Private Pion
With ALL her weapons, including that plane of hers?

WW to the win.

ZephroCarnelian
Wonder Woman would win this.

Be a good match to watch though.

shifty

Validus
Easy win for WW. Gauntlets of Atlas and Sandals of Hermes ensure victory.

Soleran
WW bouces the 2 bimbo's around for awhile, although ca I sign on to console the losing 2 supergirls?smile

UniOmni
WW isn't that far behind Superman in strength, so times ten is insane. Hermes sandals close the speed gap, and with all her weapons, she houses them.
Supergirl is more powerful than her, but the skill/experience saves her ass. The weapons don't hurt either.

What about the Eagle Armor?? That raises her durabilty?? She gets that too?? Cuz with all that, i'd say she houses Sundipped superman.

Grimm22
Well she pwned Supergirl erm

However, Powergirl has more experience and is arguably a better fighter than Supergirl

Validus
Power Girl is afraid of Wonder Woman. She's admitted to that in the past.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus
Power Girl is afraid of Wonder Woman. She's admitted to that in the past.

Then Diana wins big grin

Superboy Prime
Whoever wins

We win.

Darth Martin
Diana punks these two youngsters.

complexbrother
if WW has all her weapons she wins 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.