The Nativity Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesusfreak
There isn't a lot about this movie so far... I've been trying to track what information I find at my website http://www.nativitymovie.blogspot.com

They also have an official site at www.thenativitystory.com , but it's fairly basic right now.

Please post here if you have any information about this upcoming movie, to be released December 1, 2006. Thanks!

office jesus
..Uh. Who cares?

sithsaber408
The official site now has a behind-the-scenes video, with the screenwriter, and it shows alot of the sets and stuff.

Seems to me, that the writer (who showed the script to his pastor) wanted to take a story that is only touched upon in one passage of Mark and one passage of Luke, and tell it.

He is collaborating with historians, theologists, Jewish experts, Catholic experts, etc... to get everybody's input.

This will be a great film, taking an important historic, biblical, and indeed..spiritual event and bringing it to the screen in the most factualy realistic way as is possible, the same way/style in which Mel Gibson made The Passion of the Christ.

I'm looking forward to a great movie this Christmas, which I will see with my wife, in-laws, nieces, etc....

Impediment
I already heard the story, was bored by it.

tabby999
Originally posted by sithsaber408
This will be a great film, taking an important historic, biblical, and indeed..spiritual event and bringing it to the screen in the most factualy realistic way as is possible, the same way/style in which Mel Gibson made The Passion of the Christ.

Factually realistic? Where did the facts come from all of a sudden? I've been searching for those for years. Were they behind the sofa cushions? It's always the last place you look isn't it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.