Who looses the most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilnutta12
who in marvel,d.c,darkhorse,image, etc.

has littelest respect and looses the most

grey fox
Rhino

lilnutta12
i new someone was going to say him - disrespect or loosing

Darth Martin
Yeah, Rhino is a good choice.

lilnutta12
what about thes fools
shocker
doc ock
porcupine
spot
kangaroo
most of the spiderman enemies really

Darth Martin
Spot is aweswome. They shouldn give him some upgrades, and make him a hero.

lilnutta12
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
laughing out loud
laughing out loud
laughing out loud
Lol bloody hell u make me laff the spot is rubbish

marvelprince
Didn't the Spot get killed off in the Wolverine Enemy of the State arc?

And yea I gotta give it to Rhino, and for heroes my boy Johhny Storm is always getting messed up. He's hot of enough to melt bullets that are shot at him and yet he gets knocked out by a bucket of water. Not to mention he's in a coma now

The_Fury
Rhino.

nimbus006
Huh personally i think Thor has to many close battles with people far less in the power scale than he is, and thats flat out disrespect. Another one who loses way to easy much of the time is Apocalypse.

Private Pion
Pre-Identity Crisis Doctor Light.

Mutha got beat by four little kids.

Grimm22
Originally posted by marvelprince
Didn't the Spot get killed off in the Wolverine Enemy of the State arc?

And yea I gotta give it to Rhino, and for heroes my boy Johhny Storm is always getting messed up. He's hot of enough to melt bullets that are shot at him and yet he gets knocked out by a bucket of water. Not to mention he's in a coma now

Water pretty much has no effect on Johnny nowadays erm

Thats the one thing I didnt like about Civil War, I mean Torch has taken much more abuse than that and was fine and now some jerk with a bottle nearly kills him What the f**k?

Sparkz
Originally posted by Grimm22
Water pretty much has no effect on Johnny nowadays erm

Thats the one thing I didnt like about Civil War, I mean Torch has taken much more abuse than that and was fine and now some jerk with a bottle nearly kills him What the f**k?

Why what happend to him?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Sparkz
Why what happend to him?

You mean in civil war confused

Sparkz
You mean in civil war confused

Yeah? sorry I live in the UK and the only way I know what happens in Civil war is on KMC.

SuperChangeling
According to these forums, hulk does.

Grimm22
Yeah? sorry I live in the UK and the only way I know what happens in Civil war is on KMC.

Oh some asswipe hit him on the back of the head with a bottle because of the stamford incident even though he had nothing to do with it erm

Sparkz
Oh some asswipe hit him on the back of the head with a bottle because of the stamford incident even though he had nothing to do with it erm

He's in a coma because he was hit in the head with a bottle??? He's been in fights with Dr Doom and Galactus, and a bottle beats him! Wow thats low.

Grimm22
He's in a coma because he was hit in the head with a bottle??? He's been in fights with Dr Doom and Galactus, and a bottle beats him! Wow thats low.

I know thats what I said erm

Hes been taking beatings from Thing all these years and some jerk with a bottle KO's him What the f**k?

juggernaut66666
well galactus is consider as eternity level let's be onaced he get's beaten up by a lot of people

Sparkz
I know thats what I said erm

Hes been taking beatings from Thing all these years and some jerk with a bottle KO's him What the f**k? lol he could become the Torch's greates enemy all he needs is a corny name and a stupid power, "The Milk Man" the power to throw bottles of milk.

bigbran
galactus
apocalypse
rhino
abomination
wendigo
thing( laughing )
silver surfer
terrax
firelord
superman

complexbrother
http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/champion.jpg
as powerful as he is, he almost always looses to the heros from earth.

http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/rhino3.jpg
he gets beat by everyone, no matter what their powerset

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/91/Psychopirate.png
Psychopirate lost in the worst way ....
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/38/Deathpp.PNG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.