Actors for POTC3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danny_v
Keith Richards... a part of the band "The Rolling Stones" and the man who inspired the character of Jack Sparrow. I have heard that he has signed on to act in the third movie of POTC!!! He is supposedly going to act as Jack Sparrow's father!!! (although he wouldn't have to act to look like a crazy drunken pirate!!! laughing ) Does anyone know if this is really true???? Also, i have just signed up and i'm kinda new so hey everyone!!! wink

jessigem
there are rumors...shifty some say he's on the cast already.

and HI!! welcome to the club thingycheers

JohnnyD's_babe
my parents say he is on the cast already as jacks father, i think they read it in the newspaper or something... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jessigem
psch....the newspaper. we have the INTERNET!! big grin

JohnnyD's_babe
Originally posted by jessigem
psch....the newspaper. we have the INTERNET!! big grin

laughing out loud HAHAHA! yea! tell that to my dad! this is him every morning... book book book all morning!

jessigem
lol. my dad doesn't even buy the paper eek!
i like to get it because of the comics big grin i like Pearls Before Swine

JohnnyD's_babe
my dad tells me to read the paper and watch the news and all im hearing is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!

jessigem
i used to watch the new every morning before school started because there's nothing else on that early(and for the weather). but now that school's over, i don't anymore. but when i read the paper i take out the calendar section, the comics, and the movie mag that comes in it. big grin

danny_v
i basically look at the picture on the front page of the newspaper, then i get bored and stop reading. l big grin and the only news that i like to watch is sports news and the weather. (only in the morning on school days too)

jessigem
yep. just the weather. and i only watch fox11 because they make it funny. big grin

pinkfloydkor
yea, I look at the comics and the TV paper, and welcome to the machine danny, oh and Keith Richards is for sure going to be in the 3rd one, which was going to be titled, Pirates 3: At Worlds End, but Disney is denying this title

Marluxia
I believe this was infact confirmed; and not hard to believe when you think about it.

jessigem
isn't marluxia from kingdom hearts 2? i love that game(and the first one). Pirate world kinda pisses me off though....i hate it when you try to hit the pirates but they're undead so it just deflects or something. it takes forever to kill the stupid things ninja

danny_v
that is one of my favorite games too!!! it was really awesome, eespecially the second one!!

jessigem
wait.....italy won? yay big grin italian pride eek!

pinkfloydkor
Ummm, just a teeney weeeney bit late there jessigem

danny_v
ya!!! i went crazy, partying all night in Hamilton!!! it was awesome!!

pinkfloydkor
Crazy match, definatly the most entertaining one of the World Cup

danny_v
well, i was really nervous during the game, and especially when penalties started, but i am definately happy now!! big grin

jessigem
i only watched the first half and i think it was tied. and then i heard my dad go crazy so i guess they scored another goal. but i didn't know they actually won. yay! and then i went to go see pirates for the 2nd time. double yay!! big grin

pinkfloydkor
yea, I was screaming in overtime, and then when it went to the PK's, I fell to my knees and was absolutely quiet. When they scored, I fell back, then jumped up and went ballistic

jessigem
woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!
offtopic big grin big grin big grin

pinkfloydkor
Originally posted by jessigem
woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!
offtopic big grin big grin big grin

Okay, how about a soccer match, 2 on2. Jack and Norrington against Will and Davy Jones. At least its on topic smile sad embarrasment mabey

jessigem
as much as i'd like will to win, i think jack and norrington would beat them. jones is a little chubby, know what i mean? he could make a good goalie though. he has very nimble tentacles laughing out loud

spencerspider
davey jones would get his ass kicked in a sword fight.. once the kraken is gone he is gone practically cept his minions. why not will and jack vs norrington and jones? will and jack are the best and i think jack is the best of everybody lol damn im just ramblin now

jessigem
good idea. then stupid norrington will lose and Will and Jack will win and drinks all aroundbeer

spencerspider
lol yea!

jessigem
Happy Dance

Mådness
No matter who is fighting who, Jack will win. Enough said smile

Oh, and drinks all around! drunk

jessigem
drool

pinkfloydkor
okay okay, thats enough drinking for everybody, things are getting a little too rowdy.l.... oh what the hell! DRINKS ALL AROUND!!!

jessigem
WHAT?! they wouldn't let you put up the drunk smilie. that preposterous!! drunk

pinkfloydkor
i kno, this bloody computer, its outragous!!! *tries to put up a smiley face exploding but the damn computer wont let him so he throws computer out the win-*

jessigem
blowupthere ya go

pinkfloydkor
hhahahaha hahahaha HAHAHAHA!!!! *makes up evil laugh at sight of empty computer desk*

jessigem
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rolling on floor laughing

Mådness
FWAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!! *starts running around like a rabid fangirl*

jessigem
laughing out loud blink you have rabies??!!agh run away.... messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.