Hypothetical Situation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crucifixio
Looking down from the Heavens, and admiring the denizens of the planet below. Gaea takes notice of an ebony-hued windrider and a smile etches across he timeless face. Impressed with this human Gaea decides to impue he with her power and make Storm her mortal avatar. However there are several tests that must be completed before one can truly acquire such a precious gift. Ororo accepts Gaeas' offer, and kneels before the god. The skies suddenly turn black and 1 searing bolt of lightning strikes the mortal woman. "My world is being plagued by mortals who seemed bound and determined at polluting her and causing strife and mayhem on our people". "It is your newfound duty to seek out and destroy these creatures who are a cancer upon my fair land". And with that as soon as she appeared she vanished. Leaving behind a parchment containing the villians names to be destroyed.

Newly acquired powers:

Class 100+ strength levels
superhuman stamina and durability and reflexes
near invulneraility
god-like mastery of atmokinesis
flight at sub-light speeds

list of bad guys

Abomination Man/Colossus
doctor doom/ iron man
Ms. Marvel/ Invisible Woman
Magneto/Dr.Light
old defenders line upline-up

how far does she make it?

no team gets prep

marvelprince
Well with Strom amped up like that I'd say she makes it to the Old Defenfers line-up. Strange, Surfer and Hulk end her quest

newjak86
I don't know with these additions to her powers she seems awefully alot like Thor minus the blonde hair so if you believe Thor could do it then she could to I guess.

GalacticStorm
Whats atmokinesis?

newjak86
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Whats atmokinesis? I'm thinking the thread maker meant wheather control

crucifixio
basically control over the weather..........I've also never seen Thor travel at light speeds

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by crucifixio
basically control over the weather..........I've also never seen Thor travel at light speeds

Thor flown 3 times the speed of light.

crucifixio
I thought myself that Mags and Light would make a pretty decent battle for her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.