Marvels odin vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bbrem123
who takes it?

Avalonofthewind
Odin vs Avatar = Odin doing the same as with his Thanos battle. Odin wins.

Odin vs true Darkseid = "Scientifically acquired might cannot hope to...***" *Erased from existence*

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

Odin vs true Darkseid = "Scientifically aquired might cannot hope to..." *Erased from existance*
darkseid has beaten highfather with ease

rotiart
Darkseid turns Odin into a herald.

bigbran

Odin vs true Darkseid = "Scientifically acquired might cannot hope to...***" *Erased from existence* no because an avatar is weak, but the real darkseid destroys.
an avatar is not on thanoss level.

UniOmni
Odin would win both, but for the deus ex machina that is the OE. At least, the OE from Darkseids peak. The Oe that Superman treats like a Supersoaker though?? Odin houses him. He truly is, imo the most powerful Skyfather ever.

Mider
he's above thanos level for once we agree.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider
he's above thanos level for once we agree. yes but an avatar isnt!!

joesha28
I say Darkseid is on Thanos level.

bigbran
Originally posted by joesha28
I say Darkseid is on Thanos level. not an avatar!

joesha28
The avatar is part of DS actual power. But the real Thanos vs real Darkseid is a tossup.

joesha28
It's time for DC to give Darkseid respect.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by bbrem123
who takes it?

Darkseid ought to be more powerful than Thanos (current Darkseid would get thoroughly thrashed by Thanos) but even in his original form he would find that Marvel Universe Odin is far beyond his scope.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by bigbran
no because an avatar is weak, but the real darkseid destroys.
an avatar is not on thanoss level.
it depends on how strong is the avatar darkseid can send stronger avatars like the one who has beaten highfather possibly the equal of marvel odin

complexbrother
Oden would kill Daekseid and use his helmet as a spitune.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by complexbrother
Oden would kill Daekseid and use his helmet as a spitune.
no he wont since thanos stalemated him darkseid>>>>>>>>>thanos

olympian
Odin smiths post crisis Darkseid with style.

Pre Crisis Darkseid otoh wins after a good scuffle from Odin.

bbrem123
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

thanos is not weaker then darkseid...it has been argued for a long time on who is the stronger of the two

current thanos would own current darkseid

and odin and darkseid would be a close fight but odin would get the upper hand because he has a wider variety of attacks

bigbran
it depends on how strong is the avatar darkseid can send stronger avatars like the one who has beaten highfather possibly the equal of marvel odin wasnt that pc darkseid?

aliveinboston

Thanos didn't stalemate Odin, he got his beaten up very very badly and luckily for him, Odin stopped beating on him and gave him a chance to surrender instead of incinerating him fully. Odin has done things a hundred Darkseid could not do. But it is true that Darkseid, if properly written, would beat Thanos, but there's a vast gap in power between thanos and Odin and Darkseid falls somewhere within that gap.

Despite his best efforts, Thanos did not so much as cause a scratch or singe the beard of Odin. On the other hand, Odin reduced Thanos to a smoking, broken and battered pile of flesh and bones. Luckily for Thanos, he has control over his own molecular structure and was able to fix himself but that's hardly a stale-mate.

However, Darkseid as he is written these days, where even Superman can beat him, would be easily bested by Thanos.

bigbran
pile of flesh and bone, my ass!!!

aliveinboston
pile of flesh and bone, my ass!!!

How would you describe the scene where Odin is utterly unscathed while Thanos looks like a steaming pile of left over chinese?

bbrem123
all it looks like to me is his suit is messed up and he is whipping dirt of his face

bbrem123
there is no scratchs on his body

Crease
Originally posted by UniOmni
Odin would win both, but for the deus ex machina that is the OE. At least, the OE from Darkseids peak. The Oe that Superman treats like a Supersoaker though?? Odin houses him. He truly is, imo the most powerful Skyfather ever.

Because he whipped on Thanos right?

Crease
Odin and Darkseid would stalemate, with Darkseid maybe getting the slight majority. Mangog would not have wrecked Apokolips nearly as bad as he did Asgard before being put dow by it's head honcho.

As far as Darkseid and Thanos:

I initially had Thanos taking a slight majority w/o prep and 8/10 w/prep. Anyone here that's not a noob can tell u that I LOVE The Mad Titan. But after reading thru the Darkseid respect thread...His non-prep feats just seem slightly more impressive than The Mad Titan's. So I gave him the slight majority over my guy.

From a different angle though, look at the beatings each character has taken. Doomsday almost killed Darkseid, and we know Supes has whipped on him. Thanos on the other hand took a beating from the Magus with a few gems, and a slight one from Odin. Both of those guys would beat the living shit outta DD and Supes So from that angle, you could argue Thanos takes this.

Crease
Originally posted by bbrem123
there is no scratchs on his body

Exactly, at least Tyrant tore his clothing roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Originally posted by Crease
Exactly, at least Tyrant tore his clothing roll eyes (sarcastic) and thanos was beefed up in that fight!

Juntai
Odin and Darkseid would stalemate, with Darkseid maybe getting the slight majority. Mangog would not have wrecked Apokolips nearly as bad as he did Asgard before being put dow by it's head honcho.

I initially had Thanos taking a slight majority w/o prep and 8/10 w/prep. Anyone here that's not a noob can tell u that I LOVE The Mad Titan. But after reading thru the Darkseid respect thread...His non-prep feats just seem slightly more impressive than The Mad Titan's. So I gave him the slight majority over my guy.

From a different angle though, look at the beatings each character has taken. Doomsday almost killed Darkseid, and we know Supes has whipped on him. Thanos on the other hand took a beating from the Magus with a few gems, and a slight one from Odin. Both of those guys would beat the living shit outta DD and Supes So from that angle, you could argue Thanos takes this. Doomsday beat an Avatar, not Darkseid.

Crease
Juntai, your certainly more DC knowledgeable than myself. However the same/similar avatars have erased very powerful beings from existance. My point is that unless the one true Darkseid's OE is powerful enough to erase DD completely from existance, evry last kryptonian atom, DD would've still evolved beyond them and kicked his ass, correct? If so, then Thanos has gotten whipped/stalemated by more powerful guys and the case could made that he's more durable than DS and would therefore kick his ass.

bbrem123
lol alright i was in a rush wiped his face off lol

bbrem123
but in this battle darkseid would get whipped by odin

WhiteWitchKing

Darkseid did better actually. His "I'll use my face to stop Superman's punches" really worked well. I mean he stalemated Superman and even asked Clark for quarters...what a powerhouse bully DS is. Then he stalemated him by getting stuck in the Source Wall.

What's that? LOW SHOWING FOR DARKSEID YOU SAY?

Thanos couldn't even match Odin offensively. It was a stalemate on the durability level. That wasn't even Odin's top showing and he still had the Strange and the Watch hiding while Drax, Thanos, and Surfer got handled. At his highest showings, planets, stars, galaxies get wrecked during his fights.

Avatars or not, DS either has barely any showings that stack up to Odin's or his showings weren't his...because those were DEfeats, not feats. Odin murders DS in a fight.

Mider
so odin could

hurt the spectre

hurt the anti monitor BADLY

kill an espect of death

be more powerful then whole pantheons (this i believe he could)

servive galaxy wide explosion

move planets with his mind

controll 3 billion beings with his mind

darkseid does most of these things with out even trying, doesnt he? DC Odin said he couldnt handle darkseid i believe he said in the past yeah he could but now that he absorbed god powers from other dead gods that it was beyond dc odin and even the whole pantheion to beat him now

and for anyone who says DC skyfathers are weaker its bull its not even true, darkseid is a skyfather and look at his feats, higher then even your normal skyfather, highfather himself is also higher then your normal highfather, shazam the wizard is another, phantom stranger might be higher then a skyfather, ganthet is definatly higher, and DC zues he keeps company with shazam the wizard, and ganthet, and phantom stranger and highfather.

bigbran
so odin could

hurt the spectre

hurt the anti monitor BADLY

kill an espect of death

be more powerful then whole pantheons (this i believe he could)

servive galaxy wide explosion

move planets with his mind

controll 3 billion beings with his mind

darkseid does most of these things with out even trying, doesnt he? DC Odin said he couldnt handle darkseid i believe he said in the past yeah he could but now that he absorbed god powers from other dead gods that it was beyond dc odin and even the whole pantheion to beat him now

and for anyone who says DC skyfathers are weaker its bull its not even true, darkseid is a skyfather and look at his feats, higher then even your normal skyfather, highfather himself is also higher then your normal highfather, shazam the wizard is another, phantom stranger might be higher then a skyfather, ganthet is definatly higher, and DC zues he keeps company with shazam the wizard, and ganthet, and phantom stranger and highfather. are you talking about an avatar, because an avatar is definatley below skyfather.
but the real darky would be skyfather or above.

WhiteWitchKing
so odin could

hurt the spectre

Adam put a hole in his head.

When DS hurt Spectre, Spectre had a host.

After he fought the Spectre and beat him. After getting drained and then killed. Dr. Light drained a SUN near by, then put a hole in him and then he absorbed the antimatter demons and came back. Anti-Monitor was fighting everyone and was getting hurt by them as well.

Darkseid used Apokolips technology against AM, he was not directly involved. It wasn't his power, it wasn't the Omega Effect. On panel, DS pushed a button and BLUE lights came out of Alex's eyes. The OE is NOT BLUE, the Omega Effect has always been RED.

The Black Racer? Thor has fought an aspect of Death as well Mider, Hela. In one of those fights, Thor was aged near death. Odin arrived and almost killed her just by grabbing her hand. She was spared by Odin.

That's Pre-Crisis Darkseid.

When did he survive this?

Both are PC feats.

That's what is said. We've yet to see Darkseid wrecking galaxies or destroying pantheons. Even during PC era, there was only references of him doing so by races that worship those pantheons. Not all pantheons and skyfathers are the same. If he could destroy pantheons casually, the Greek, Roman, and Asgard DC pantheons would be destroyed already. Plus we don't even know if Darkseid did this on his own or with the techs and minions of Apokolips.

I'm not saying that. I'm saying that Darkseid does not have as many feats comparable to Marvel Odin unless Pre-Crisis era was referenced.

rotiart
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Darkseid did better actually. His "I'll use my face to stop Superman's punches" really worked well. I mean he stalemated Superman and even asked Clark for quarters...what a powerhouse bully DS is. Then he stalemated him by getting stuck in the Source Wall.

What's that? LOW SHOWING FOR DARKSEID YOU SAY?

Thanos couldn't even match Odin offensively. It was a stalemate on the durability level. That wasn't even Odin's top showing and he still had the Strange and the Watch hiding while Drax, Thanos, and Surfer got handled. At his highest showings, planets, stars, galaxies get wrecked during his fights.

Avatars or not, DS either has barely any showings that stack up to Odin's or his showings weren't his...because those were DEfeats, not feats. Odin murders DS in a fight.

Yep, then later Superman freed Darkseid cause he needed the power of the man. But then Darkseid put superman in the souce wall. Superman was later freed by a contingent of supergirls. He was saved.. by a bunch of girls.

Mider
Odin himself said that he would destroy his pantheon and who cares if its PC if you wanna say its current DS he has the anti life equation, he didnt kill the black racer, it was a girl who had great power, he also killed a PC validus we all know how powerful that crazy freak was, he didnt servive a galaxy wide explosion excuse me, he servived a solar system wide explosion i believe in great darkness saga, him plus dr fate and i believe mordru where enough to destroy universes, thats how they stoped the ALE entity, and the anti monitor was still going strong even after his match with the spectre, was he going down hard after or before the OE hit him, and whats the diffrence between this host and none host spectre stuff, i dont see any diffrence in power, in DOV he didnt have a host and they say he's not that powerful where they get that notion is dumb, the spectre with a host still could create armies of himself and did some pretty messed up things to villains.

WhiteWitchKing
Odin himself said that he would destroy his pantheon and who cares if its PC if you wanna say its current DS he has the anti life equation, he didnt kill the black racer, it was a girl who had great power, he also killed a PC validus we all know how powerful that crazy freak was, he didnt servive a galaxy wide explosion excuse me, he servived a solar system wide explosion i believe in great darkness saga, him plus dr fate and i believe mordru where enough to destroy universes, thats how they stoped the ALE entity, and the anti monitor was still going strong even after his match with the spectre, was he going down hard after or before the OE hit him, and whats the diffrence between this host and none host spectre stuff, i dont see any diffrence in power, in DOV he didnt have a host and they say he's not that powerful where they get that notion is dumb, the spectre with a host still could create armies of himself and did some pretty messed up things to villains.

- Because DC Odin said so? Thanos said he wanted to avoid fights with the Hulk. Such a thing said and he's continuously slapped Hulk around.
- A girl with great power. So Loki doesn't have great powers? How powerful was she.
- PC era doesn't count.
- Solar explosion? Gladiator survived one when he pursued a Skrull ship
- Dr. Fate and Mordru could destroy universes? WTF WHEN DID THEY DO THIS?
- Once again Mider, IT WAS NOT the Omega Effect. It clearly depicts Darkseid pressing a button and BLUE beams (NOT RED) came from Alex's eyes. It never even said anything about the OE.

Skeets
There's no such thing as Pre and post -crisis Darkseid..... smile

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Skeets
There's no such thing as Pre and post -crisis Darkseid..... smile True.

Skeets
or pre and post crisis Superman....shifty

xmarksthespot
or pre and post crisis Superman....shifty Or Flash and Flash Prime...

WhiteWitchKing
There's no such thing as Pre and post -crisis Darkseid..... smile

This argument has always been brought up to defend Darkseid, on ever board.

Everybody could argue this point if they want but it contradicts everytime any new gods get beat up or stalemated by someone from the regular DC universe that was affected by Crisis.

Kalibak, Stephen Wolf, the Parademons, Orion, Big Barda, Lashina would all say, otherwise. Darkseid and his quarters would agree with them too.

Skeets
This argument has always been brought up to defend Darkseid, on ever board.

Everybody could argue this point if they want but it contradicts everytime any new gods get beat up or stalemated by someone from the regular DC universe that was affected by Crisis.

Kalibak, Stephen Wolf, the Parademons, Orion, Big Barda, Lashina would all say, otherwise. Darkseid and his quarters would agree with them too.
I agree he's not as impressive as he used to be.Is it because he's using weaker avatars then the ones from the pre-crisis days?maybe.

Is it because of terrible writing?I think so just look at his defeats all were PIS.Supes out running the Omega beams,WW deflecting them etc.

WhiteWitchKing
I agree he's not as impressive as he used to be.Is it because he's using weaker avatars then the ones from the pre-crisis days?maybe.

Is it because of terrible writing?I think so just look at his defeats all were PIS.Supes out running the Omega beams,WW deflecting them etc.

But since when does all the new gods use avatars? The new gods weren't affected by Crisis. It isn't just Darkseid.

Skeets
But since when does all the new gods use avatars? The new gods weren't affected by Crisis. It isn't just Darkseid.
Darkseid's always an avatar of his true self,who's apparently protected by a force that's greater then the spectre..

olympian

And having more problems with Byrne Superman than he ever had with pre crisis SupermEn.

Post Crisis Darkseid is flat out and until the new direction in the DCU, less powerful and stronger.

He still has the loses against Ryder, Superman and Orion wich werent avatars.

Juntai
Darkseid's always an avatar of his true self,who's apparently protected by a force that's greater then the spectre.. Darksied is essential to creation, he and Highfather are the balance of The Source.

Skeets
Originally posted by Juntai
Darksied is essential to creation, he and Highfather are the balance of The Source.
So you know what i was referring to?

General Kon-El

Odin vs true Darkseid = "Scientifically acquired might cannot hope to...***" *Erased from existence* Are you sure an avatar would be like the Odin vs. Thanos battle? I mean let's not forget it was an avatar that lost to Superman?

Mider
yes but avatars are known to be on low power sometimes like when darkseid said to supes when doomsday hurt him my power levels are low or something when his power was up he took out cyborg superman like he was nothing.

UniOmni
It wasn't an avator that lost to Superman. Retcons don't work that way..

Mider
it was the OE everyone here knows it was, who cares what color they where how do you know they where or where not the OE why would he use anything else beside the OE to take out someone like the Anti monitor everyone here agrees that he was still strong enough to take out everyone but that the OE had a part of really messing him up.

and darkseid and fate and someone else did link up and could destroy universes it was in great darkness saga thanks

and if she was not loki powerful she was a avatar of death or something loki aint that

and glads serviving a explosion that wiped out a solar system sorry sounds like PIS to me

UniOmni
The Dr. Fate link up you referr to was in the Cosmic Ode....IIRC. And it was Darkseid, Orion, Fate and Highfather iirc. And Darkseid has been depowered. Not officially, but its pretty much in the pages of the Superman editorial.

Mider
dont matter thats lame of course he's been depowered DC and Marvel are always fighting to make there guys look better so they throw good writing out the window just to make there guys look better, who saves the universe in IC supes and superboy give me a break why those two? in secret wars didnt it take a HUGE team effor? same thing with the IG? and even thanos the end, such.

h1a8

From a different angle though, look at the beatings each character has taken. Doomsday almost killed Darkseid, and we know Supes has whipped on him. Thanos on the other hand took a beating from the Magus with a few gems, and a slight one from Odin. Both of those guys would beat the living shit outta DD and Supes So from that angle, you could argue Thanos takes this.

The spank order is faulty. Don't ever use this as evidence.
DD is immune to all energy projection in the universe. Read the story about the Radiant to find out more. That is why the entire justice league could not put a scratch on him even with their supreme energy projection combined. That is why the omega effect had no effect.
Second, the DD darkseid fought is the one after Superman beat him. He also became invincible to physical damage. Third, again after that battle, DD now evolves in battle (doesn't have to wait to come back from death). Lastly DD is fast as flash. There is plenty of proof for this. DD can only be effected by a virus that undoes his DNA (as in Imperiex) and by trapping tactics (via sending him through a portal somewhere)
Darkseid can erase both Thanos and Odin out of existence. Go to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkseid and look at powers and abilites -the omega effect.

WhiteWitchKing
it was the OE everyone here knows it was, who cares what color they where how do you know they where or where not the OE why would he use anything else beside the OE to take out someone like the Anti monitor everyone here agrees that he was still strong enough to take out everyone but that the OE had a part of really messing him up.

PROVE IT. If you know for SURE, PROVE IT THEN.

He pushed a button and nowhere was it referenced that it was the Omega Effect. It came out blue. What part of the OE never being anything but Red don't you get?

It never came out of his eyes. They never stated it was the OE. If you have the actual scan proving me wrong, I'll retract my statement.

Yes. Pre-Crisis feat once more. And from what you're saying, DS needed help.

What are you trying to say? Hela is an aspect of Death that Odin nearly destroyed.

laughing But DS + Fate destroying a universe isn't? confused

UniOmni
Originally posted by h1a8
The spank order is faulty. Don't ever use this as evidence.
DD is immune to all energy projection in the universe. Read the story about the Radiant to find out more. That is why the entire justice league could not put a scratch on him even with their supreme energy projection combined. That is why the omega effect had no effect.
Second, the DD darkseid fought is the one after Superman beat him. He also became invincible to physical damage. Third, again after that battle, DD now evolves in battle (doesn't have to wait to come back from death). Lastly DD is fast as flash. There is plenty of proof for this. DD can only be effected by a virus that undoes his DNA (as in Imperiex) and by trapping tactics (via sending him through a portal somewhere)
Darkseid can erase both Thanos and Odin out of existence. Go to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkseid and look at powers and abilites -the omega effect.

DD is immune to all energy projection, but in that same story he was hurt by Supermans hv?? Really??
It sounds like DD changes with the plot, ie the reason many see him as a big ugly plot device.

bigbran
does anyone have scans of the odin vs annihilus fight?

Juntai
http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa66603fjpgorig7hq.jpg

bigbran
pc darky might be able to beat him physically, but dont you think its kinda cheap to use the oe?
and can gungir work like thors hammer, and if so, could he absorb the oe?

Mider
no its not dr fate high father and darkseid, three super beings dr fate once put down the spectre, darkseid has plenty of feats to back up his super being status and highfather is equal to darkseid, even if it is PIS how does that help your argument to say that he wouldnt beat odin? i dont know any other beam that darkseid uses that has that kinda power to hurt anyone sept the OE, and who did those beams come out of again, and DS did need help so what odin cant destroy universes, him and other skyfathers couldnt even beat a host of celestials, umm hela cant even handle thor im not talking about hela she's an asgardian she's under odin, black racer is for the new gods, black flash is for the speedsters, the secret is the one who im talking about her didnt destroyer her actually he took her powers away, if you wanna talk about hela she's just a freaking asgardian goddess give me a break she couldnt even handle thor and even MU death is pathetic excuse she cant handle the grandmaster or even inbetweener, and no serviving a solar system wide explosion isnt a PIS feat for darkseid he's fought supes in the middle of the sun.

bigbran
does anyone have scans of odin vs annihilus? ive just heard of it today.
apparently annihilus ran through asguard until odin finnaly beat him.

Mider
interesting, im guessing this happend in annihilation?

the Darkone
interesting,What the f**k? im guessing this happend in annihilation?

Odin b***h slap Annihilus out of Asgard with a gesture. This took place in Thor 405, Mider ask before you make an ass out of yourself, again. Asgard is reforming after Ragnarok.

Avalonofthewind
DD is immune to all energy projection, but in that same story he was hurt by Supermans hv?? Really??
It sounds like DD changes with the plot, ie the reason many see him as a big ugly plot device.

When has HV hurt DD? I sure don't remember it...

bigbran
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin b***h slap Annihilus out of Asgard with a gesture. This took place in Thor 405, Mider ask before you make an ass out of yourself, again. Asgard is reforming after Ragnarok. i still need scans of this battle, between odin and annihilus!!!

joesha28
I think Darkseid would stand between Thanos and Odin. Darkseid would tie or lower with Depowered Tyrant in rankings.

bigbran
I think Darkseid would stand between Thanos and Odin. Darkseid would tie with Depowered Tyrant in rankings. how could he be between odin and thanos, but tied with d tyrant?!?!??!
depowered tyrant is over odin FYI

joesha28
No...Tyrant did not do very well against Thanos, but Odin bested the titan. But Thanos did say the Tyrant could have destroyed him.

h1a8

He wasn't hurt. There was no scratch on him. No Damage at all. Also in "The Death of Superman" Superman (with supreme hv) with the JL poured it on him and again not even the slightest damage.

bigbran
No...Tyrant did not do very well against Thanos, but Odin bested the titan. But Thanos did say the Tyrant could have destroyed him. oh, ok, so thats why thanos had a powerup and stole tyrants power babble, and still got beat, and his clothes were ripped more than in the odin fight.
nope tyrant is simply above odin in power.

Magic_attack
i still need scans of this battle, between odin and annihilus!!!

Here you go-

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_01.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_02.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_03.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_04.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_05.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_06.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_09.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_10.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_11.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_13.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_14.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_15.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_16.jpg

Tron
pc darky might be able to beat him physically, but dont you think its kinda cheap to use the oe?
and can gungir work like thors hammer, and if so, could he absorb the oe?

Cheap, maybe, but still effective. And working properly, there should be nothing that would block the OE. And whoever wrote Wonder Woman blocking them with her bracelets needs to be shot.

bigbran
Originally posted by Magic_attack
Here you go-

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_01.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_02.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_03.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_04.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_05.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_06.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_09.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_10.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_11.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_13.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_14.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_15.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/magicsrealm/Random/Thor_1989_405_16.jpg thanx!!!

bigbran
Originally posted by Tron
Cheap, maybe, but still effective. And working properly, there should be nothing that would block the OE. And whoever wrote Wonder Woman blocking them with her bracelets needs to be shot. apparently in a bio somewhere ww absorbed some of darkys power and that helped block the oe.
i dont know though, just prob some crappy writing...

MJOILNIR
Great scans and thanks for posting them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.