About BARBOSSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DRAKONS
How da hell did he get back?Coud someone please indulge me how?

spencerspider
no one knows, but im guessing tia dalma brought him back

DRAKONS
Meybe. (if only we coud find out)

spencerspider
lol it dont say, thats the only thing i could think of cuz she seems to know how to bring jack back, so maybe she did the same thing for barbossa

DRAKONS
And that leads me to another question WHY THA HELL WOUD BARBOSSA HELP JACK?THEYRE ENEMIES!!! BARBOSSA DID MUTINY AGAINTS JACK

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by DRAKONS
And that leads me to another question WHY THA HELL WOUD BARBOSSA HELP JACK?THEYRE ENEMIES!!! BARBOSSA DID MUTINY AGAINTS JACK

Just because he mutinied against Jack doesn't mean he hates him or he's his enemy...Barbossa was greedy, and took advantage of Jack's hand.

Jack is the one who should hate Barbossa and views him as an enemy.

jessigem
he'd help jack because tia dalma is probably the one who brought him back. and jack is tia dalma's good friend.....you can figure it out from there. big grin

spencerspider
well barbossa actually kinda liked jack, but jack was against him at the time so he was an enemy. just living peacefully i think they would be friends

jessigem
they're kinda alike. both have brilliant minds and both of them loved the pearl with all their heart love

spencerspider
uh-oh lol a little relationship i sense?

jessigem
laughing out loud i don't think so. as funny as that would be, i don't think that's gunna happen. if anything, jack will end up marrying a bottle of rum

spencerspider
lol yea, jack will end up alone somehow back with the pearl is my bet.

DRAKONS
hmm interesting MIster and Misis Rum vell thats a new one

spencerspider
llol

jessigem
misses rum? i don't even like rum. ugh. have you ever tasted rum raisin? it's disgusting sick . but making rumish jokes in the movie is all right.

Mådness
no expression Quick! Hide the rum!

spencerspider
is it hide or load? i thought it was hide but i dont know

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by jessigem
misses rum? i don't even like rum. ugh. have you ever tasted rum raisin? it's disgusting sick . but making rumish jokes in the movie is all right.

LoL You're comparing Rum Raisin ice cream/bread/etc. to actual rum?

jessigem
yes. it's gross.
it's hide and load the rum.

Darth Macabre
yes. it's gross.
it's hide and load the rum.

Rum Raisin is a far cry from Spiced Rum.

jessigem
i just don't liek rum flavored things. and i've never had real rum so......

Mådness
... *starts drinking rum*

jessigem
laughing out loud great

spencerspider
never had rum... so i dont know lol

*-=Fat sacK=-*
either but aparently it has a bitter// sour taste or thats what i'm told.

I'm probably wrong

.:Space Opera:.
at the time it was the best tasting, quick to smash, cheap alcohlic beverage they could get their hands on.

katelovespirate
laughing out loud i don't think so. as funny as that would be, i don't think that's gunna happen. if anything, jack will end up marrying a bottle of rum

best thing ever said. HAHAHA

katelovespirate
ps. i support rum

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.
at the time it was the best tasting, quick to smash, cheap alcohlic beverage they could get their hands on.

They used it to clean the water...Since the water would have germs and bacteria in it, they'd put a shut of rum with the water so it was safe to drink.

danny_v
really? thats pretty cool i guess!

jessigem
big grin imagine not being able to drink regular water. you'd always be thirsty because you'd always be drinking alcohol. that would suck. but not for the pirates i guess pirate

Darth Macabre
big grin imagine not being able to drink regular water. you'd always be thirsty because you'd always be drinking alcohol. that would suck. but not for the pirates i guess pirate

LoL....They don't put a ton of Rum in the water, only a little drop to clean it.

DRAKONS
Yea then all the pirates woud be drunk all the time

jessigem
they act like they're drunk all the time anyways big grin except the midget pirate.

DRAKONS
Well there are some Pirates who are Jentelmans.Like JAck

jessigem
what are you talking about? he's the one who talks about rum the MOST. rolling on floor laughing

DRAKONS
Well yes but... doctor

jessigem
laughing out loud i just realizes that this is a thread about BARBOSSA. and this whole page had nothing about him. and it was started by YOU eek!

Lady_Depp
haha.. i dont really like barbossa.. no expression i dunno y tho.. jus summa about him. lol ahh well lets hope he dus summa gud in the third to make me like him too coz i feel bad hahaha

DRAKONS
Cranky

jessigem
i kinda like barbossa cuz he's like jack. he uses his mind to trick people. like when barbossa is lecturing liz in the first one about their agreement. he's the master of loopholes and technicalities.

DRAKONS
rockon

jessigem
rock

spencerspider
... i dont see a good smily... lol POINTLESS POST

jessigem
europokey
those are my fav because they're random happy

ladygrim
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
LoL You're comparing Rum Raisin ice cream/bread/etc. to actual rum?

Rum isnt that bad actually laughing out loud but with raisins it taste like Crap stick out tongue

jessigem
well anything with raisins tastes like crap. except toasted cinnamon raisin bread. but you have to put lots of butter.
if it tastes anything like wine, i don't think i'll ever have rum sick

Darth Macabre
well anything with raisins tastes like crap. except toasted cinnamon raisin bread. but you have to put lots of butter.
if it tastes anything like wine, i don't think i'll ever have rum sick

You're still young....Wait a few years and you'll be changing your mind. Originally posted by ladygrim
Rum isnt that bad actually laughing out loud but with raisins it taste like Crap stick out tongue

LoL Agreed.

jessigem
i don't think i'll EVER like wine.

Quincy Archer
Originally posted by DRAKONS
And that leads me to another question WHY THA HELL WOUD BARBOSSA HELP JACK?THEYRE ENEMIES!!!

To Quote Jack - "Pirate"

sweet_kat22
Rum is good with coca cola smile I had some at a Xmas party once I was tipsy after 2 glasses heh. Which is probably why Jack is tipsy all the time :P

jessigem
even though i hate coke, that does kinda sound good. shifty

Deit
I thought Barbossa was still alive because they shot him first than dropped the gold in.

DRAKONS
Yea i dont like coke much too

jessigem
it's like coffee, it leaves an aftertaste. yuck.

DRAKONS
I like mour sore things well not to much well sprite is good i like most from Coke fanta and sprite

spencerspider
Originally posted by Deit
I thought Barbossa was still alive because they shot him first than dropped the gold in.

strange, maybe they could use some crap like that.. but he looked dead lol. maybe he just did that cuz he knew he was outnumbered 3 vs 1..

jessigem
but he was still dead when the monkey came in to steal the coin.

Smaug
guys, we started at Barbossa, then rum, then Barbossa then rum again messed
keep da subject lol. I think Barbossa wud like cider -its made with apples!!!!!!!!!!!

jessigem
you just said to keep the subject. and now YOU have brought it OFF the subject to cider. and now i can't help but reply with a cider based comment:
i don't like hot cider, it has to be refrigerated.

Smaug
wa???????? oh! i get it, but its linked to barbossa so..... yea eek! stick out tongue

jessigem
well if you're gunna think about it that way........
barbossa is linked to the pearl(as former captain)
and the pearl is linked to jack(as mutinated captain/current cpt.)
and jack is linked to rum(since he's always wondering where the rum is)
so we never REALLY went off topic big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.