What will happen to Jack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

klove4christ
I started freakin out at the end of Dead Mans Chest when when Jack went after the beast. Is he going to survive? He has to be in the 3rd one right??

DRAKONS
Dude hes the main hero offcourse hell be there its sad in imd.com

jessigem
he's already in the cast of the 3rd movie. research, you'll see for yourself big grin

spencerspider
he will be back, he might have killed the kraken

jessigem
he has to kill the kraken....unless my theory that he can speak beastie is right... shifty

Mådness
He'll be back. After all, he's Captain Jack Sparrow big grin

spencerspider
lol yea he has to, he is fighting him now! go Jack go!

DRAKONS
Jack Jack He's our man If He can't do it nowone can!!!
The rum is strong in that one

Mådness
Hell yeah! B)

spencerspider
lol it should be the more rum he drinks the stronger he gets

Mådness
Like Popye! Only without the spinich yucky

jessigem
ugh i hate spinach sick

spencerspider
same...

DRAKONS
Three Cheers for Jack Hurey!!!

spencerspider
HURRAY!!!

Mådness
HUZZA!

jessigem
HUZZA!
it's more piratey than horray.
HUZZA!*swords clash*

DRAKONS
HUZZAA even do i havent herd any pirate to say that.

jessigem
fine. it's the more BRITISH/ENGLISH way to say it. and it's more fun to say. big grin

sweet_kat22
I say in the third movie he will either:

1) Cutt his way out of the Kraken like he did to the coffin in the second movie,
or
2) The Kraken will digest him and he will fly out of the water lol
Or
3) dalma will bring him back
or
4) davy jones will bring him back as a slave on his ship and they will rescue him or IE he will escape on his own somehow

My other theory really died when you guys explained it, so this leaves me really confused at why they ended this movie the way they did.

jessigem
they ended it the way they did to mess with our minds. it's all a.......i can't even think of the.....oh yeah. conspiracy!!

Mådness
Not only that, but it's a CLIFFHANGER!! eek!

jessigem
*gasp* blink

danny_v
i hate cliffhangers, they really really just make me want to see the third movie right now!! but i cant. sad

jessigem
i hate it when they do that in books....and then they don't make a second one. What the f**k?

Mådness
Oh, those things are annoying.

But Pirates on the other hand...well, we demand more CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow! Happy Dance

jessigem
I demand CAPTAIN jack sparrow AND captain crunch!! i'm kinda hungry.
this has got to be the most random day in my whole life.....
i can't wait til tomorrow!! eek!

Mådness
Huzza! All we need now are flying pink elephants!

*Suddenly, a flying pink elephant flies into the room* ...HUZZA! big grin

jessigem
HUZZA!!! i don't like pink or elephants!!! how about a blue hippo?!
*flies through room and runs into elephant* WOOOO!!!

Mådness
Happy Dance Hehh, you have gotta love randomness

jessigem
yep. but i'm tired. and have to go to the bathroom.
so this is the end of random jessi day(but there's still tomorrow)

Mådness
sad NUU!! We were having so much fun!

spencerspider
fun? i just hate missing fun..

DRAKONS
The movie realy did end like that to make us want the third movie.I must confess i want the third!!!

jessigem
everyone must confess...they all want the third!! eek!

spencerspider
i want the third more!!!

jessigem
no. i do. eek!
actually, i bet someone else does no expression

DRAKONS
Correction:Not everyone want it some people dont want it and some just dont know what is Pirates of Caribean and some just dont care

jessigem
i was talking about everyone in this forum. obviously if you bother to come to this forum at all you know what POTC is.

DRAKONS
Well offcourse i know Pirates of Caribbean exist i am fan too.But there one think Imagine if Jack woud not be in the tird movie(Even do he is) that woud be like Fantastic 4 movie without Fantastic 4

jessigem
good comparison. or napolean dynamite without napolean Happy Dance

Lady_Depp
lol... the thirds comin out next yr init.. ?? well at least we dont have to wait like 2/3 yrs but oooooooooo i cant wait.. i wana watch it dead mans chest again haha

jessigem
me too. and i'm so glad it's coming out next year. i don't think i can deal with a cliffhanger like that for 3 years..... messed

Lady_Depp
init.. May 2007 come on hahahaha

jessigem
i have a feeling it's not coming out in may. it'll probably come out in the beginning of june......OMG....i just realized that the 3rd movie is coming out during school!!! THAT SUCKS messed

DRAKONS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! jawdrop blowup

jessigem
and movies always come out on fridays, which means the midnight showign will once again be on a thursday night. and that's a school-night!!!! now i definately won't be able to see the midnightcry

DRAKONS
What is this world coming to?

jessigem
seriously. against teenagers and their curfews and stupid homework. i would love going to school if they didn't give homework. the world would be a much better place.beta

Lady_Depp
lol haha true say.. i heard its out in May but most prob be June/July tym the others were realsed in July init? ahh well waever i cant wait haha

DRAKONS
starwars

jessigem
i hope it come out in july. then i could go to the midnight.
what's with the star wars?

CaptnCaribbean
I went to the midnight show this year and I hope its not during school next year!!

Anyway, my prediction is the kraken will spit him out somewhere and jack well be deserted with those asians in the third one.

jessigem
you should read our unofficial script for the 3rd movie(in the unofficial script for POTC3 thread). katelovespirate did an excellent job.

aznsportsgrl
Hm...In my opinion, cuz Jack went running towards the Kraken with his awesome sword, he'll prob. live...but then again..I got a wee bit confused at the end when Capt. Barbossa came back..didn't he supposedly die? And why is his monkey still undead..does that mean they're all undead and Jack's gonna live??? GAHHH lol...So in the end, Jack will kill the Kraken and live...hah...(that's what i hope happens)

JohnnyD's_babe
i just looked at some articles and i think it's coming out may 25

katelovespirate
jessigem you are the best peacemaker. smile

So when will the trailer for the next one come out, i wonder???

jessigem
thank you big grin you deserve a hughug
i have no idea when the next trailor is coming out.

just so everybody knows this:
THE MONKEY IS UNDEAD BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE CREDITS IN THE FIRST MOVIE THE MONKEY STOLE A COIN FROM THE CHEST AFTER BARBOSSA WAS KILLED. there. big grin

ladygrim
Out of those i wouls say ......................the 3rd but the 2nd sounds 1st one sounds intreging

jessigem
??? me=clueless
i like your avatar laughing out loud

DRAKONS
Yea the avatar realy nice one

jessigem
WHY GOD WHY?

ladygrim
laughing out loud i have loads but so wont work on KMC sad

DRAKONS
Why so litle resolution?

jessigem
yea. you gotta make them so teeny or they're not jpg pr gif or whatever it's called. i had to shrink mine so much. but i think it came out all right. and my siggy is just 3 avatars that i put together

tumalow2
i think the kraken will spit him up on davy jones ship and he will say an amazing one liner, or something along those lines because he has had great enterances in both filmes at the beginning so i think that his entrance in the third will be something spectacular.

jessigem
something like
"apparently i don't taste too great."
something sarcastic like that.

Smaug
yea!!!!! lol!
mayb jack nicked a piece from the chest and he's invinsible!!!!!!!!! so he cant die in the Kraken!!!!!!!!!! dundunDUUUUUN! (im hyper btw)

P.S i luv yr avatar too ladygrim! wink

jessigem
. . . . . i don't think that he took an aztec coin. then they would've showed him all bony at night.

willofthewisp
Wonder if he'll cut his way out of the beastie's stomach and get stranded on an island for a third time?

evilm0nki3
I'm homeschooled so I can go to the midnight showing:P Wait a minute. I'll be done by then anyways. wheeeeeee!

spencerspider
huh?

diddly-dum
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Wonder if he'll cut his way out of the beastie's stomach and get stranded on an island for a third time?

Now that is what you'd call ironic.
Hmm,... wonder if the island would be that cannibal one. What the f**k?

willofthewisp
Fantasy POTC3 opening

The Kraacken is swimming along on its merry way back to Davy when its tentacles start to contort, as if it's in pain. It begins to surface, swimming faster and faster until it leaps up from the water like a whale. We hear a gurgling sound, but can't place it. It turns to the middle of the monster, to its mouth, and it hacks up Captain Jack Sparrow, covered in gooey spit.
He swims to a nearby island and shakes it off, maintaining his cool the whole time as his theme music plays. Walking it off, he blinks a few times and says to himself,
"I'm going to kill that girl...if I don't see her naked first."

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Fantasy POTC3 opening

The Kraacken is swimming along on its merry way back to Davy when its tentacles start to contort, as if it's in pain. It begins to surface, swimming faster and faster until it leaps up from the water like a whale. We hear a gurgling sound, but can't place it. It turns to the middle of the monster, to its mouth, and it hacks up Captain Jack Sparrow, covered in gooey spit.
He swims to a nearby island and shakes it off, maintaining his cool the whole time as his theme music plays. Walking it off, he blinks a few times and says to himself,
"I'm going to kill that girl...if I don't see her naked first."

That's a great line....we all know he wants to see her naked....Anyways...that's my thoughts...I think now that Davy Jones thinks Jack has the heart he will have the Kraken Spit Jack Back out so he can get the heart from Jack and when he finds out Jack doens't have the heart,....but perhaps Jack knows who does,....he will let Jack go in search of it for him...or something like that....don't know...just a thought.

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
That's a great line....we all know he wants to see her naked....Anyways...that's my thoughts...I think now that Davy Jones thinks Jack has the heart he will have the Kraken Spit Jack Back out so he can get the heart from Jack and when he finds out Jack doens't have the heart,....but perhaps Jack knows who does,....he will let Jack go in search of it for him...or something like that....don't know...just a thought.

yes that probably would happen but how does Will, Liz, Barbossa, and the rest of the crew going to the end of the world to save him fit in? Becasue with everything you said that wouldnt really make sense because they wouldnt end up finding him there.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
yes that probably would happen but how does Will, Liz, Barbossa, and the rest of the crew going to the end of the world to save him fit in? Becasue with everything you said that wouldnt really make sense because they wouldnt end up finding him there.

True, just can't figure this out...Jack can't be dead - he's Captain jack Sparrow, Savvy? Just so perplexed by all of this.... sad

CaptinJackLover
YES we all know that he isnt dead. he will never die....well at least i hope not lol

willofthewisp
There is a good chance Jack can get out of the Kracken all on his own, but he will still need to be picked up by a friendly ship, and a ship full of Barbosa, Will, Liz, and Gibbs is about as friendly as it gets for Jack. Or maybe he winds up somewhere really weird and like the cannibal island, he can't get out of it on his own.

CaptinJackLover
Even if taht happens he will still be found by them because Tia Dalma will be on the boat with them. and she knows everything so she will know where he is.

willofthewisp
Do you think she will actually go with them? I figured they would bring Jack back to see her, and she would either give them their next move or reveal she's a super badass goddess who still loves Davy. I don't know.

Vinnie105
Barbossa also died...

willofthewisp
But Tia obviously had something to do with reviving him.

Jack returned the piece of Aztec gold, whoever suggested that he still had it. He only took it so he could survive fighting Barbosa, and gave it back when it was all over.

taliakai
i think tia was davey jones's love and he will get jack so she will go save jack and then davey will be good and all the dead and dieing people are saved AND will gets his dad back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.