RKT vs The Doctor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Continuing my current infatuation with The Authority...

The Doctor, no CIS

vs

Rune King Thor

No prep etc.

Dalak
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Continuing my current infatuation with The Authority...

The Doctor, no CIS

vs

Rune King Thor

No prep etc.

Tardis FTW!!

laughing

Scoobless
Can't really picture Thor losing to the Doctor ........ no expression

Validus
Doctor gets speedblitzed.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Scoobless
Can't really se Thor losing to the Doctor ........ no expression I thought he was supposed to have the power to unmake the world from the Big Bang to the end of time... or something along those lines...
Originally posted by Validus
Doctor gets speedblitzed. Wouldn't he just grow back whatever gets destroyed a la Renegade Doctor...

Soleran
Originally posted by Validus
Doctor gets speedblitzed.

SPEEDBLITZ

L0L

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Soleran
SPEEDBLITZ

L0L

Fine then.... no speedblitz... sad

I'm assuming anything the renegade Doctor could do heroin junkie Jeroen could do if he wasn't hindered by CIS/PIS.

DigiMark007
Actually, this might be possible. I know pretty much nothing about RKT, so I might be wrong, but at his better showings, The Doctor is quite possibly beyond Skyfather.

Still, the cards are with Thor here. His magical-ness, I'm assuming, would prevent him from being turned into a tree or somesuch. And Jeroen would need to pull out his A-game. His magic has been known to "slide through" more powerful entities, and RKT might be one of those.

But...

Make them both travel to his home dimension....
Grows hismelf to the size of a mountain, with the strength of a god....
Slows down time to buy him some time against Thor...although he might be able to counter this as well...
TKs everything around Thor across the dimension (Mjolnir would return but it would buy him some time).
Has everything attack Thor simultaneously (physical constructs within the dimension as well as trying to hurt him normally via punches/energy attacks/etc.).
...also floods him with the thoughts of past Doctors to hinder and confuse Thor while they battle.
...pounds away mercilessly physically and telepathically...

Like I said, his A game. RKT still takes probably 8/10. But Jeroen (or any Doctor) could do it in theory.

Jesse7
The Doctor from Venture Brothers?

DigiMark007
^^ Nah, from The Authority. Wildstorm Comics.

...Venture brothers?! laughing out loud

Dalak
Originally posted by Dalak
Tardis FTW!!

laughing

The Real Doctor blanks them both out of existance rolling on floor laughing

DigiMark007
Bump.

No one wants to tell me why I'm wrong?? Maybe I'm not, but I'm guessing I am. Either that or everyone's too scared to face me while I defend the Doctor. cool

....probably not... embarrasment

grey fox
3/10

Bones to Cologne works every time cool

Black Adam
Originally posted by DigiMark007

I miss Jeroen sad

don't really like the new kid.

grey fox
Originally posted by Black Adam
I miss Jeroen sad

don't really like the new kid.

I don't know , hippie Jeroen was funny but Suicide bomber has a nice spin to it ...

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox
I don't know , hippie Jeroen was funny but Suicide bomber has a nice spin to it ...

meh

hippie drug addict **** up >>>>>emo suicide bomber teen

DigiMark007
Jeroen's outfit was the sh*t too.

Yeah, not a huge fan of the new kid. But the new Jenny (Quantum) rocks.

guy222
RKT

SquallX
Originally posted by Digi

I though this was the Doctor, AKA Mr. Time Lord from the Doctor Who verse.

Uriel005
Personally I think The Doctor could take it but honestly I think the role would need a few more generations/several dozen to be sure.

Edit: Unless he has some weakness exploit that I'm not recalling like Jenny's TP weakness.

Digi
Originally posted by SquallX
I though this was the Doctor, AKA Mr. Time Lord from the Doctor Who verse.

Read the OP. It's very explicit that it's Wildstorm. Both characters are simply "The Doctor." He's a Warren Ellis creation, from what I can remember, so I'm sure there's some British parody going on. He did the same to the Fantastic Four in Planetary.

I still don't know enough about RKT to say for sure. Assuming he's legit Skyfather level, the Doctor would have his work cut out for him. Ironically, I think my overall assessment back in '06 on page 1 was pretty accurate. If he's balls out, he can squeak a few wins. But RKT takes most.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.