In this battle it's all about the suit ur in!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Who wins in a battle with their token suits on. Some examples are
Batman Beyond
Iron Man
Steel
War Machine
When i say "token" suits i mean no such things like aegis armour for steel, and in Iron Man's case it should be the suit he's most often in. If you can think of anyone else then let's hear it.

Scoobless
Doom?

Tron
Guyver... whistle

Scoobless
Galactus wears armour ... stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Box IV smile

====
EDIT:
====
Bio: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Box_IV

Dalak
Anti-Monitor

Superb***h Whine (SBP)

Venom

rotiart
Voltron

Scoobless
Spike Witwicky

stick out tongue

The Pict
Originally posted by Tron
Guyver... whistle

yeah, The Guyver.

King_Mungi
Madison Jeffries beat all the suits smile

Grimm22
Doom's suit pwns all big grin

rotiart
Galactus... He looks like he has coat hooks on his head.

Grimm22
Originally posted by rotiart
Galactus... He looks like he has coat hooks on his head.

The legend of Galactus's Hat brings fear to beings throughout the galaxy stick out tongue

jinzin
Originally posted by Tron
Guyver... whistle DAMN beat me to it....

I'll see your guyver and raise you a GIGANTIC GUYVER!

or hell how about we toss in tekkeman blade/blaster into the mix?

rotiart
Oh dear god fine!!!

Xenogears Mech suit.

Or KOSMOS from Xeno... something.. i forget.

Rols
Ill raise you with Warrior Gigantic Guyver.

Or Galacti Surfer from last planet standing #5.

jinzin
Originally posted by Rols
Ill raise you with Warrior Gigantic Guyver.

Or Galacti Surfer from last planet standing #5.

oaky I'm gonna reach down deep for this one how about GUYOT-GUYVER-GIGANTIC... AKA the SUPEREXISTANCE... HAHAHAHAHA!

rotiart
Battle of the suits?

>>> I raise you Barney.

Sea King
where is xo man of war

rotiart
One word Metroid

DickBlazer
if you need a specific suit for a specific battle you're a joke.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Scoobless
Galactus wears armour ... stick out tongue

You don't know that, thats just how we percive him because human eyes can't process his real form, he could realy be a fat kid.

grey fox
I'll take your Guyvot-Guyver gigantic and raise you.......

MAGNA DEFENDER !!!

Mr.V
The one and only
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/j3rry_n31l/l13138-1.jpg

Darth Martin
1.Doom
2.IronMan/Steel
3.WarMachine
4.BatmanBeyond

crucifixio
juggernaut
colossus
smile

jinzin
Originally posted by grey fox
I'll take your Guyvot-Guyver gigantic and raise you.......

MAGNA DEFENDER !!! laughing out loud

Soleran
Originally posted by Mr.V
The one and only
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/j3rry_n31l/l13138-1.jpg

DAAMMMNNNNNN I would hope you goot a book of food stamps to offset the cost of the suit from the goodwill..........................maybe some aqaurium shoes with goldfish in them as well!

rotiart
Colossus doesn't wear a suit... well he will... at his future wedding to Shadowcat. :P Seriously, can you imagine having a girlfriend like her go bonkers on you?

grey fox
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud

Ha , you may laugh now. But when Magna defender stamps on your tiny ass....

SPLAT!!!

Grimm22
Originally posted by rotiart
One word Metroid

I would agree with you if Samus didnt keep losing all her god damn upgrades! mad

Seriously, every game, she loses her upgrades! You would think she would have a secuirty feature or somthing by now erm

jinzin
Originally posted by grey fox
Ha , you may laugh now. But when Magna defender stamps on your tiny ass....

SPLAT!!!

wouldn't happen.. not before the triple G sucked him into a black hole... or vaporized him with the super-atomic-megasmasher

Rols
Originally posted by jinzin
oaky I'm gonna reach down deep for this one how about GUYOT-GUYVER-GIGANTIC... AKA the SUPEREXISTANCE... HAHAHAHAHA!

Whose Guyot-guyver-gigantic...?

jinzin
first off do you know anything about the guyver? cause if you don't this whole explanations a waste of time.

rotiart
Its a pill you take for heartburn.

Rols
Yeah, I know some of em... but only upto Warrior Guyver.

jinzin
well worrior guyver is a fan made guyver he's not real.. do you know anything about the canon comics or the animes?

Rols
A little but it was a while ago? Guyot Guyver was it the Zoanoid with Biobooster armor(Guyver).

jinzin
no but close.. okay you know what guyver is.. well guyver gigantic is practically guyver X 100... a single blast from a non powered megasmasher was capible of EASILY overpowering a blast that was about to vaporize the entirety of tokyo...

guyot is the strongest of the 12 zoinoid ZOALORDS with the exception of lord alkanphal... it was his quest to get a guyver unit.. guyot ON HIS OWN is comparible to a guyver gigantic.. and the guyver suit ON IT'S OWN would increase guyot's strength 100 fold.. so if he got a guyver and then transformed into a gigantic guyver he would reach a near godlike capacity in strength and power.

Rols
Is this on Manga? Does the Anime series goes that far? Cause i would love to get those series....Thanks for the info..

jinzin
triple g hasn't happened yet but it's been guyot's goal since he appeared in the series... he died years ago.. but he's recently made an unexplained comeback so it's still a possibility... ESPECIALLY since he STILL has the unit remover...

the new anime series goes all the way up to the first fight with gigantic guyver.. it's a good watch if you're into guyver.

Rols
Yeah, I really enjoy that series but ive only manage to get to see DVD #5. Whats the new title of this new series? Is it only on TV or is it out on DVD?

jinzin
I got dvd's from japan off of ebay.... it's not yet out in the states though sad

Rols
Is it subtitled dough? Weve got quite a good import anime store in our area, I coul probably get it from there.. Anyways thanks again..

jinzin
it is actually.. it's not done extremely well but it's good enough to grasp what's going on.. no problem. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.