Caponejr sigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caponejr
ok hweres some sigs i need to know a good program to use at the moment im using paint shop pro X??

Caponejr
sry wrong 1 this is a request sig

Caponejr
not very good butr im new dont judge me heres another

Caponejr
this one i think is good i worked hard on this

Caponejr
this 1 was very easy some guy gacve me this ground an then i worked on it from there :-)

Caponejr
and can somone please give me a good program to make sigs with?
this 1 was givin to me by my mate hes great

Thorinn
you can try Photoshop free for 30 days, or you can download gimp for free.

Caponejr
WATS GIMP??

Caponejr
hERE IS MY WELL MADE NE AVY HOP U LIKE???

Caponejr
here is my new siggie didnt take my time had 10 minutes in the morning so i made this its called 'Guess the pic' hope u like

Caponejr
whoops wrong 1 again sry

Caponejr
well its actually a pic of rob zombie but i like it its simple :-) if anybody wats one i am welcome to make them one rermember that im a newcomer and im not that good 0_o

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Caponejr
well its actually a pic of rob zombie but i like it its simple :-) if anybody wats one i am welcome to make them one rermember that im a newcomer and im not that good 0_o

I live in a van down by the rivah!

Caponejr
really thats winderfull 0_o What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Thorinn
Most likely not what you were lookin for. smokin'

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g145/Thorinn/evildeadsig.jpg

Caponejr
OMG tyhanks man its great :-)

Caponejr
my newest and most wonderful signature here it is

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Caponejr
really thats winderfull 0_o What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Are you kidding me? You post a gif of Chris Farley from SNL and you don't know what I'm talking about?

Caponejr
here is my latest sig its a remake 1 but i think its pretty good :-)

Caponejr
going off to make a new one now ill be back later smile

Caponejr
my mate made that i dnt know wtf it is???

Caponejr
i got 2 new ones hope u like heres the first smile

Caponejr
got another 1

this was a request that went wrong lol

Caponejr
well actually i like that 1 its nice....

heres another 1

its more of a signature that needs to be resized ...llol

Caponejr
AWWWWW notsignature a avatar sry got another avatar fresh from the oven....

ok that was lame

Caponejr
sry they all need to be resized but my program cant do that well i dnt know but i just dnt know how

Caponejr
sry i already posted that ha heres another sig its simple i made it in about 2 minutes lol

Caponejr
my newest sig that i think yopu will like i didnt actually work hard on this 1 buuutt its ok....

Caponejr
finally ive got a new avy i didnt actually make it my mate did but he gave it to me he doesnt go on this forum but i will give him credit

He IS..............**** ***** he didnt want me to give out his name so sry..

allofyousuckkk
hey...2 things

1. thanks for the sig
2. For some reason, everytime i go to put it, the thing says it's too large. I've shrunk it to about half the size, but it looks stupid. How can I put it up so that I don't have to reduce the size?

Caponejr
uumm well ill try to resize it a bit but ummm just w8 check this topic out in a couple of hours it will be ready

Caponejr
ok ive got your sig it will fit and i hop you like it but if it doesnt fit then just tell me i will make you a completely different 1.....

but i hope you likeit

...i guess its ok
bye

Caponejr
And i had to resive it becausev they haveto be a spesific siza smile

Caponejr
*resize sry..

allofyousuckkk
the main idea of the picture is cut out....i dont want to ask too much, but could you make me a different one with this pic....

http://jimwarren.com/images/fine_naturesembrace.gif

thnx so much

Caponejr
UUUMMM OK ILL TRY BUT IT MIGHT NOT BE THAT GREAT OK....

Caponejr
i hope u like it butits not my best because the pic wasnt a very good shape and size but its ok i guess....

Caponejr
and it is supposed to be all fuzzy ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.