Binary vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
The Ultimate Form of the Avenger known as Warbird, versus the first rate heroine of the JLA.

rotiart
Taken from Wikipedia

Powers
Ms. Marvel has a wide array of superhuman powers. Initially they included superhuman strength, endurance, formidable resistance to physical injury, the ability to fly, and a precognitive sense.

When she became Binary, she could manipulate every form of energy in the electromagnetic spectrum on a cosmic level, had vastly increased strength, and could fly at speeds exceeding light. After her link to the white hole from which she drew her powers was severed, she lost the bulk of her cosmic powers, but still retained her energy manipulation powers on a smaller scale. In addition to her original powers of superhuman strength, injury resistance, and flight, Ms. Marvel has the ability to absorb and manipulate photonic energy. She can focus her photonic powers into explosive blasts of radiant energy, which she fires from her fingertips. These blasts are comparable in power to her fellow Avenger Iron Man's repulsor rays. By focusing her powers outward in all directions, she can surround herself with an energy aura which deflects most attacks. She also has some gravitational powers which allow her to boost her already tremendous strength by absorbing the gravitational forces around her. She has also demonstrated the ability to absorb other forms of energy, such as electricity, to further magnify her strength and energy projection. On at least one occasion, Binary was able to use her power to force open a Shi'ar Stargate, a feat which only hosts of the Phoenix Force and Firestar have managed before or since.

Originally, Hank McCoy, aka the Beast, after performing several biological tests, had theorized Ms. Marvel would never be able to access her cosmic level powers again. However, recent events have proven this to be incorrect. It has been confirmed as of New Avengers #17 and #18 that Ms. Marvel still possesses all the abilities she had as Binary, and merely lacks a suitable power supply to mantain them at that level. One might then surmize that her abilities to absorb and manipulate energy have no upper limit. This was confirmed when Ms. Marvel battled the sentient energy being known as The Collective and was struck by a bolt of its energy, causing her skin to turn fiery red, which was a side effect of her cosmic powers. In addition, the flaming energy corona that manifested around her head when she used them also appeared

Skeets
I'm tempted to say WW since Binary has a glass jaw.I'll say 6/10 for Binary she's packing to much raw power.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Skeets
I'm tempted to say WW since Binary has a glass jaw.I'll say 6/10 for Binary she's packing to much raw power.

I was gonna say the same thing. She does have a glass jaw. But I think she does pack too much fire power for WW to handle.

5.5 out of 10 for Binary.

Brute predator
binary is agirl havent heard of her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.