Dr. Strange VS. Full Potential Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes this?

Flash with the full potential of his power set unleashed?

Or the good doctor with the full backing of the Vishanti. Every spell he casts will work without fail. He has access to the full potential powers of all 3 Vishanti members. I mean, Dr. Strange is gonna need it against a full potential Flash.

Debate.

xmarksthespot
Speedblitz happy

Grimm22
Full Potentaial Flash is 10000000000000x faster than Sound no expression

pwnage wink

Skeets
Flash drops the whole Multiverse on Strange's dome piece....

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
Flash drops the whole Multiverse on Strange's dome piece.... lmao, you guys are cracking me up with that.

Skeets
Originally posted by Juntai
lmao, you guys are cracking me up with that.
You read the thor vs flash thread?...hysterical2

Juntai
You read the thor vs flash thread?...hysterical2 I was dabbling in it a bit last night before work, laughing my ass off.

Skeets
I was dabbling in it a bit last night before work, laughing my ass off.
Me and Validus were having a little fun with them.laughing out loud

Juntai
In a sense, full potential flash would be really really crazy though. The SpeedForce has been shown on panel to be the source of all motion/kinetic energy. At full potential, using all of his abilities, he'd be damn near unbeatable by just about anyone. Given he could deliver just about any amount of force, travel at any speed, control all motion..

Skeets
In a sense, full potential flash would be really really crazy though. The SpeedForce has been shown on panel to be the source of all motion/kinetic energy. At full potential, using all of his abilities, he'd be damn near unbeatable by just about anyone. Given he could deliver just about any amount of force, travel at any speed, control all motion..
Could he beat Waverider? Avalon made him seem pretty badass.

Juntai
Could he beat Waverider? Avalon made him seem pretty badass. You talking about how Avalon and I were educating people about Waverider in that Surfer/Doomsday thread?

His control over time and chronal and cosmic energy would probably still be a little much for Flash to handle. Flash's time travel isn't finely honed yet. Waverider if he wished it, could wave a hand and turn Flash into a child or age him to dust.

Skeets
You talking about how Avalon and I were educating people about Waverider in that Surfer/Doomsday thread?

His control over time and chronal and cosmic energy would probably still be a little much for Flash to handle. Flash's time travel isn't finely honed yet. Waverider if he wished it, could wave a hand and turn Flash into a child or age him to dust.
don't think so highly of yourself...mhm
So Flash can't drop the Multiverse on Waverider's doom piece... sad

King KAM
know what would be a crazy speed feat?, if flash could run so fast that he could make catch every raindrop before the touched the ground.

Juntai
don't think so highly of yourself...mhm
So Flash can't drop the Multiverse on Waverider's doom piece... sad Even if he did, another Waverider could pop out of the timestream before he did it.

Another thing about Waverider is that there's infinite Waveriders. If one died, another one will pop either out of a different period in time, or out of another hypertime. Or pop out to warn him its going to happen. lol. Time powers. O.o

Skeets
Originally posted by King KAM
know what would be a crazy speed feat?, if flash could run so fast that he could make catch every raindrop before the touched the ground.
Where have you been?Flash prime does that while on the toilet.

Waverider sucks balls then......no expression

Juntai
Originally posted by King KAM
know what would be a crazy speed feat?, if flash could run so fast that he could make catch every raindrop before the touched the ground. I bet he could do it.

Avalonofthewind
Waverider sucks balls then......no expression

There's an on panel feat I wouldn't want to see... sick

Juntai
Where have you been?Flash prime does that while on the toilet.

Waverider sucks balls then......no expression Well, the Linear Men stayed in a place called "Vanishing Point" where they watched over time.... In each Hypertime, Matthew Rider or Waverider eventually finds his way to Vanishing Point.

Though I'm unsure how it works, since they've basically started disregarding hypertime as a whole, even though events and characters from them still exist/happened.

Skeets
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
There's an on panel feat I wouldn't want to see... sick
Why not?Originally posted by Juntai
Well, the Linear Men stayed in a place called "Vanishing Point" where they watched over time.... In each Hypertime, Matthew Rider or Waverider eventually finds his way to Vanishing Point.

Though I'm unsure how it works, since they've basically started disregarding hypertime as a whole, even though events and characters from them still exist/happened.
Is that another dimension outside the DC universe,multiverse?
spectre stopped time last issue... smile

Juntai
Why not?
Is that another dimension outside the DC universe,multiverse?
spectre stopped time last issue... smile Spectre can do pretty much anything.

Hypertime was like a reinsstating of the multiverse in a way more akin to Marvel's multiverse, rather than the Pre-Crisis Multiverse. Tough to explain, it was wierd. I'm kind of glad they did away with it to clean things up, but I miss a lot of the stories involved with it.. if that makes sense.

Skeets
Spectre can do pretty much anything.

Hypertime was like a reinsstating of the multiverse in a way more akin to Marvel's multiverse, rather than the Pre-Crisis Multiverse. Tough to explain, it was wierd. I'm kind of glad they did away with it to clean things up, but I miss a lot of the stories involved with it.. if that makes sense.
Yeah,I got.... laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.