BARBOSSA or Davjy Jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DRAKONS
Well this is not about power this is just who do oyu like beter-COunting the crew an the ship
I personaly Like Black Pear more and its crew

bratty_lil_sis
So do I. doctor

*-=Fat sacK=-*
Barbossa totally

Smaug
Barbossa rulez! I h8 Davy jones for what he did in POTC2 :'(

Imperial_Samura
Hard to say.

Barbossa is a great personality and is one of my favorite villains. His attitude, his approach are brilliant, though out of his crew I only really liked Pintel and Raeg.

Jones on the other hand is also a great personality, but at the same time he has a great back story and is a bit more weighty characterisation wise - the potential for redemption perhaps. Add to that I love his and the Dutchmens design.

So yes, to hard to say which I like better, so my favorite POTC characters go thus - Jack, Barbossa/Jones, Norrington, Elizabeth, Will/Pintel/Raeg.

LovelyOne
Barbossa. He wasnt as evil as Davy Jones lol

jessigem
barbossa.
he can match jack in a battle of wits and there would be a tie.

DRAKONS
Barbosa was just greedy

ESB -1138
I have to say Davy Jones and the Flying Dutchmen. Just because Davy managed to "kill" Jack which Barbossa couldn't do.

DRAKONS
Only because he had the cracken and and becouse Jack was left behind

blackpearl44
Yea, and neither of the "kill" Jack.........because Jack didn't die, so they both were unsusccessful lol.

jessigem
and even if he did die, the only reason barbossa couldn't kill jack was because he was undead. and the only reason the kraken finally got jack was because someone he trusted *cough**elizabeth* chained him to the mast.

Smaug
Davy jones is, if you think about it, a coward, because he needs a gr8 bloody sea monster to take care of ppl he hates/needs to settle a debt with *cough* Jack. Barbossa was just cool big grin

jessigem
aye

DRAKONS
Bloody astard(its not a mistipe just dont want to be rude or warned)

jessigem
laughing out loud you mistyped mistipe

DRAKONS
Damm flipin son of a ... im nothing saying this on anyone here so dont get angry at me

jessigem
laughing out loud

Smaug
dont worry u can swear at davy jones alllll you want for all i care (if thats what yr talking about) plus, i've never actually seen davy jones fight his OWN battles, whereas Barbossa just....... fights! like the end of potc1 where he and jack were swash-bucklin! wink lets all kill Davy. I H8 HIM!!!!!!!!!!! mad

jessigem
laughing out loud he was swearing because he can't spell/type.
.......so your vote is barbossa?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.